Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,752 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You - Autos (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You (38936 Views)

Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. / TESTED & TRUSTED.... Cotonuo Cars Delivered By Tadeus / BUY OR CLEAR YOUR CARS FROM COTONUO AT REASONABLE PRICE*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by clipng: 6:03pm On Jul 03, 2012
Hey Bros, how much can I get a clean Honda CRV 2002 - 2005 Model through you.
Thanks
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 6:49pm On Jul 03, 2012
@clipng you will get it for 1.350m with custom duty
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by queenpin: 6:54pm On Jul 03, 2012
Thanks LR2 HSE 2008
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by clipng: 6:55pm On Jul 03, 2012
carmarts: @clipng you will get it for 1.350m with custom duty
Can I go along to make my choice in Cotonu while you deliver to me in PHC and at what additional cost. A full option for 2002 or 2005 models. Am considering either of them depending on price with original custom papers

Thanks.
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 10:48pm On Jul 03, 2012
@clipng yes you will go with me to make youi choice at cotonuo and to deliever it to cotonuo will cost 30k for the driver to bring it down that is all sir.hope to hear from you soonest,when will you be coming for the car sir.
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 11:01pm On Jul 03, 2012
@queenpin you will get it for 3.2m-3.5m for sure.
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by nnemmpi(m): 12:14am On Jul 04, 2012
Howmuch wil u get 4me 1996 passat manual or mazda626 wagoon 1996 manual also wit dutie
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 7:14am On Jul 04, 2012
@nnemmpi thanks for your message sir,the 1996 passat you will get it for 700k with original custom duty,while the mazda 626 you will get it for 600k with custom duty.you can call 08130380111 for more infor,thank you so much for your time.God bless
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 7:25am On Jul 04, 2012
WE ARE HERE AGAIN TO ENLIGHTEN YOU ABOUT COTONUO DEALS

many people called everyday to ask how soon they can have their car(s) get delivered to their door steps if they are buying from Contonuo cars market. We provide answers on phone but we realized that phone conversion at times is brief and not everybody will copy all the conversion.

When you are buying cars at Contonuo cars market, at times, your experience may be terrible or good; it all depends on the agent that took you to the market.

We always receive complaints from our prospective clients every day, some will say that buying cars from continuo is very stressful, some will say that its time waste, some will say it took so long to have their car(s) at their door steps and so on.

Tell us brand of car(s) that you want to buy and we will search around the market to find as many as possible down for you, you will just come down to Badagry to meet us and we will go straight to the park were we have seen the car(s) for you to pick the one that you like and expect your car at your door steps within 48hrs after payment.

We promise you BEST BUY from Cotonou cars market and 48hrs delivery, just give us a trial and I promise you will wish to do business with us...

Contact Fred on my new number: 08130380111

I will be here to answer your question and enlighten you more,hope to hear from you soon.Thanks for your time
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 10:09am On Jul 04, 2012

many people called everyday to ask how soon they can have their car(s) get delivered to their door steps if they are buying from Contonuo cars market. We provide answers on phone but we realized that phone conversion at times is brief and not everybody will copy all the conversion.

When you are buying cars at Contonuo cars market, at times, your experience may be terrible or good; it all depends on the agent that took you to the market.

We always receive complaints from our prospective clients every day, some will say that buying cars from continuo is very stressful, some will say that its time waste, some will say it took so long to have their car(s) at their door steps and so on.

Tell us brand of car(s) that you want to buy and we will search around the market to find as many as possible down for you, you will just come down to Badagry to meet us and we will go straight to the park were we have seen the car(s) for you to pick the one that you like and expect your car at your door steps within 48hrs after payment.

We promise you BEST BUY from Cotonou cars market and 48hrs delivery, just give us a trial and I promise you will wish to do business with us...

I will be here to answer your question and enlighten you more,hope to hear from you soon.Thanks for your time
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by wales(m): 12:20pm On Jul 04, 2012
Hi, i need a BMW 323i 2000 model with full opition at what price can i get it. Thanks.
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 12:50pm On Jul 04, 2012
@wales you will get the BMW 323i 2000 for 800k-850k
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by wales(m): 1:19pm On Jul 04, 2012
Okay thanks will get back to u soon on it.
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by aAK1(m): 2:51pm On Jul 04, 2012
Hello bro.I am in need of a golf3 it has to be a 1.8 liter engine.pls let me know how much it will cost tok's
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 4:53pm On Jul 04, 2012
@a a k you will get gold 3 for 600k
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 6:59am On Jul 05, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 5:52am On Jul 06, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by luvlexy: 7:26am On Jul 06, 2012
Can 850k get a clean Toyota Camry 2001,american speck,from cotonou? This might be a new opening to your business. How much can YOU bring this in with ORIGINAL custom papers?
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by jerrye1: 8:48am On Jul 06, 2012
Nwunuken: ples can u give me a budget of these cars rover 600 ful option,2000 model honda adidas .Thanks
am jerry how much can i get a hunda baby boy from you, please reply fast
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by jerrye1: 8:55am On Jul 06, 2012
carmarts: WE ARE HERE AGAIN TO ENLIGHTEN YOU ABOUT COTONUO DEALS

Am jerry from umuahia, how much can i get a hunda baby boy from you, please reply fast.
i mean 2000 Honda Accord EX
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 9:10am On Jul 06, 2012
@luvlexy 850 can't buy the car,if you have 1.1m you will get it
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 9:16am On Jul 06, 2012
@Nwunken the budget for the rover 600 get the budget of 600k while the honda adidas get the budget of 800k for it.
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by jerrye1: 9:18am On Jul 06, 2012
carmarts: @Nwunken the budget for the rover 600 get the budget of 600k while the honda adidas get the budget of 800k for it.

Am jerry from umuahia, how much can i get a hunda baby boy , please reply fast.
i mean 2000 Honda Accord EX
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 9:18am On Jul 06, 2012
@jerry you can get the baby boy for 900k,call me number for details
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 1:15pm On Jul 06, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by SANCTO: 1:59pm On Jul 06, 2012
PLS HOW MUCH WILL GET ME 911 TIPPER DOWN TO LAGOS?
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 4:10pm On Jul 07, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by leke999(m): 5:24pm On Jul 07, 2012
Hello Fred...i need Toyota Camry 2005 model XLE with formica wood trim ASAP.How much?plz this is urgent.you can talk to me on 08074117062 BB Pin 21207e9d or ichehoke@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by manmade(m): 5:54pm On Jul 07, 2012
pls how much will it cost me to get either of dis cars :toyota camry 2001 or toyota camry 2004 all full option wit original custom duty.
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 6:57pm On Jul 07, 2012
@manmade you will get the 2001 for 1.1m while the 2004 is for 1.350-1.4m with original custom duty.
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 7:41pm On Jul 07, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by princeparis(m): 10:18pm On Jul 07, 2012
I am interested in this particular honda with this rear light. Full option leather seat, auto, v6 and all. I am not sure of the year. Hw much is it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply)

Carxus New Partner Of Auction Export !!! / Shoprite Pilots 'Glow In The Dark' Electric Truck In SA (PIX) / Am Based In Germany, Order Your Dream Car From Germany (reasonable Price)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.