Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Annie And 2face Wed Secretly Yesterday (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie And 2face Wed Secretly Yesterday (photos) (3016 Views)

Annie And 2face At Uti Nwachukwu's Birthday / Annie And 2face Wed Secretly Yesterday (photos) / Why I Wed Secretly - 9ice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Annie And 2face Wed Secretly Yesterday (photos) by LailaIkeji1: 12:32pm On Apr 01, 2012
I just read about the wedding on Linda Ikeji's Blog, dears!!!!

"I almost didn't hear this...but fortunately for me one of the guests invited to the very private ceremony which held yesterday at the Ikeja registry, sent me exclusive photos which she took with her camera phone. I knew they were planning to wed quietly but I didn't know it would be so soon. Big congrats to 2face and Annie. Continue to see the exclusive photos...

CLICK HERE TO SEE THE PICTURES.

Common guys, really? You actually clicked the read more button? Hehehehe. Y'all know what today is!!"

HAPPY APRIL FOOL'S DAYYY!!! (laff wan kill me die!! Got ya!!!)

Happy Palm Sunday too, sweet nairalanders!

Re: Annie And 2face Wed Secretly Yesterday (photos) by kenyguy(m): 1:47pm On Apr 01, 2012
Laila Ikeji: I just read about the wedding on Linda Ikeji's Blog, dears!!!!

"I almost didn't hear this...but fortunately for me one of the guests invited to the very private ceremony which held yesterday at the Ikeja registry, sent me exclusive photos which she took with her camera phone. I knew they were planning to wed quietly but I didn't know it would be so soon. Big congrats to 2face and Annie. Continue to see the exclusive photos...

CLICK HERE TO SEE THE PICTURES.

Common guys, really? You actually clicked the read more button? Hehehehe. Y'all know what today is!!"

HAPPY APRIL FOOL'S DAYYY!!! (laff wan kill me die!! Got ya!!!)

Happy Palm Sunday too, sweet nairalanders!

No, I did not click the fake link
Happy sunday sweety, hope your doing good

(1) (Reply)

Tuface Idibia And Annie Postpone Their Church Wedding Ceremony / "D'banj And Don Jazzy Are The Reason For The Scar On My Thigh".... Liz Yemoja / Fast Rising Nigerian Artiste 'UKELLY' Tattoo Name On Her Bottom [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.