Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,777 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

An African President's Sudden Death - Tb Joshua Speaks Again - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / An African President's Sudden Death - Tb Joshua Speaks Again (6205 Views)

Absence From Court: TB Joshua Speaks After Failing To Be At The Court / TB Joshua - An East-African President Will Be Kidnapped By Terrorists / At Last! – Tb Joshua Speaks On Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An African President's Sudden Death - Tb Joshua Speaks Again by Calradised: 1:59pm On Apr 01, 2012
I was just watching the service at the synagogue with prophet tb joshua.
he repeated once again the prophecy regarding an african leader's sudden death. He said it was getting close and that it would be due to sickness. He did not name the person or the country or give an exact time-frame. what he did state though was that it would not be from a west african country.

He also bitterly complained that anytime he prophesies, people will go on the internet and to the press and twist his words and change his prophecy. He said that since the last time he gave this prophecy, many have reported that he specified the name, the country, the date, the time-frame. he was complaining about all of us. but he still said that all these rumours would not stop him from speaking out what God put in his heart.
please this time o, let us not change his words,
let us rather pray and
then wait to see what happens.
a prophet of God should be respected and not maligned in dis way.
Re: An African President's Sudden Death - Tb Joshua Speaks Again by toluxa1(m): 3:35pm On Apr 01, 2012
We all know that Mandella is on the brink of death so don't use that trick on them again. I am nearly very certain that that man go die before this year runs out. So when he dies now, TB will come out and say that was the African leader he was talking about. Mubarak is also very ill at the moment and one or two more African leaders (who are all not in West Africa). This guy is just a smart guy that plays on the intelligence of people. May the LORD open our eyes all.
Re: An African President's Sudden Death - Tb Joshua Speaks Again by osajojo(m): 3:51pm On Apr 01, 2012
toluxa1: We all know that Mandella is on the brink of death so don't use that trick on them again. I am nearly very certain that that man go die before this year runs out. So when he dies now, TB will come out and say that was the African leader he was talking about. Mubarak is also very ill at the moment and one or two more African leaders (who are all not in West Africa). This guy is just a smart guy that plays on the intelligence of people. May the LORD open our eyes all.

Can u guess what wud happen to u tomoro
Re: An African President's Sudden Death - Tb Joshua Speaks Again by toluxa1(m): 7:30pm On Apr 01, 2012
osajojo:

Can u guess what wud happen to u tomoro

Am not following you, come again wink
Re: An African President's Sudden Death - Tb Joshua Speaks Again by Uche2005: 7:42pm On Apr 01, 2012
hmm
Re: An African President's Sudden Death - Tb Joshua Speaks Again by Beaf: 8:02pm On Apr 01, 2012
Crap.

Everybody knows that President Michael Sata of Zambia is very ill and there is an attempt to cover it up like the Yar Adua saga:
http://www.nigeriaintel.com/2012/03/28/is-zambia-facing-its-own-yaradua-moment/

Next! angry

1 Like

Re: An African President's Sudden Death - Tb Joshua Speaks Again by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 01, 2012
[quote author=Calradised He did not name the person or the country or give an exact time-frame. what he did state though was that it would not be from a west african country.
[/quote]

@OP, you are absolutely sure that god of Man (goM) did not give a time frame? cheesy
See excerpt from Zimbabwe Mail (April 1st) copied in below. . .
Joshua, who commands a large following in Nigeria and beyond, said an African leader would die within 60 days. He failed to hint on the location of the leader, leaving wild guesses to fly around.

“God loves us, you should pray for one African head of state, when I say President… again the sickness that is likely to take life; sudden death, it could be sickness being in the body for a long time but God showed me the country and the place but I’m not here to say anything like that."
[url=http://www.thezimbabwemail.com/zimbabwe/10495-tb-joshua-prophesies-african-leader%E2%80%99s-death.html/]Source[/url]
Re: An African President's Sudden Death - Tb Joshua Speaks Again by toluxa1(m): 10:31pm On Apr 01, 2012
Beaf: Crap.

Everybody knows that President Michael Sata of Zambia is very ill and there is an attempt to cover it up like the Yar Adua saga:
http://www.nigeriaintel.com/2012/03/28/is-zambia-facing-its-own-yaradua-moment/

Next! angry

THANK YOU. Its Zambia I was trying to remember.
Re: An African President's Sudden Death - Tb Joshua Speaks Again by thehomer: 11:50pm On Apr 01, 2012
Calradised: I was just watching the service at the synagogue with prophet tb joshua.
he repeated once again the prophecy regarding an african leader's sudden death. He said it was getting close and that it would be due to sickness. He did not name the person or the country or give an exact time-frame. what he did state though was that it would not be from a west african country.

He also bitterly complained that anytime he prophesies, people will go on the internet and to the press and twist his words and change his prophecy. He said that since the last time he gave this prophecy, many have reported that he specified the name, the country, the date, the time-frame. he was complaining about all of us. but he still said that all these rumours would not stop him from speaking out what God put in his heart.
please this time o, let us not change his words,
let us rather pray and
then wait to see what happens.
a prophet of God should be respected and not maligned in dis way.

Did he give a date, time and place for proper investigation of these claimed prophesies?
Re: An African President's Sudden Death - Tb Joshua Speaks Again by Calradised: 11:19am On Apr 02, 2012
eGuerrilla:

@OP, you are absolutely sure that god of Man (goM) did not give a time frame? cheesy
See excerpt from Zimbabwe Mail (April 1st) copied in below. . .

[url=http://www.thezimbabwemail.com/zimbabwe/10495-tb-joshua-prophesies-african-leader%E2%80%99s-death.html/]Source[/url]

yes, i am not going by hearsay from the press and media but what i heard myself from tb joshua and what has been officially released by the scoan:
http://thetbjoshuafanclub./2012/02/09/what-tb-joshua-actually-said-regarding-an-african-head-of-state/

he did not give a time-frame
the only specifics are:
- african president
-sudden death due to sickness
-not from west african country
- now very close

don't go by what you read and twist the man of God's words
Re: An African President's Sudden Death - Tb Joshua Speaks Again by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 02, 2012
Calradised:

yes, i am not going by hearsay from the press and media but what i heard myself from tb joshua and what has been officially released by the scoan:
http://thetbjoshuafanclub./2012/02/09/what-tb-joshua-actually-said-regarding-an-african-head-of-state/

the only specifics are:
- african president
- now very close

And I am to take your word or that of the goM's fan club as gospel?
You are seriously mistaken if you think I so much as give a fiddle about what you and fellow co-travellers regard as 'prophesy' grin
Re: An African President's Sudden Death - Tb Joshua Speaks Again by thehomer: 6:29pm On Apr 02, 2012
Calradised:

the only specifics are:
- african president
- now very close

And you think those are specifics? People die all the time including African presidents. Excluding West Africa leaves how many other countries? This is simply rubbish. Specifics would be naming the country, the cause of death and the date.
Re: An African President's Sudden Death - Tb Joshua Speaks Again by Ninilowo(m): 8:18pm On Apr 02, 2012
Oturugbeke! Tomoro eh? Ia a hospital in Lagos, someone will deliver a bouncing baby boy. (2) police wull arrest some okada riders. (3) Fashola will go to Alausa office and (4) There will be new threads on NL. Ameennn?
Re: An African President's Sudden Death - Tb Joshua Speaks Again by IdiAmin2(m): 10:22pm On Apr 02, 2012
Na wa ooo. this man has come with his 'Generalised prophecies'. So God does not know the name of the president and what date he will die
If God is speaking to this man, then the all knowing God will tell him the name of the president and when exactly he will die.

Cant believe people fall for this crap.
Like earlier posters have written, there are several African leaders sick on the brink of death including Mandela and that Zambian ex president and its likely to happen before the year ends.

Reminds me of his fake prophecy ' a global star will die, and the whole world will mourn', why did he not say the name of the global star?
then sudenly Michael Jackson dies, and all of a sudden the news is 'TB Joshua prophecises Michael Jackson's death'

Ok, I also will prophecy if this is what prophecy is:
'I prophecy that an accident will happen involving a plane or train this year and more than 100 people will die'
'I prophecy that a world star in the sports/entertainment industry will die this year'
'I prophecy that a natural disaster will happen in the world this year, many buildings will be destroyed, lives lost'
'

(1) (Reply)

Top 20 Nigerian Gospel Musicians You’ve Got To Know / The Day Yahweh Disowned God Almighty His Creator / A Divine Prophetic Revelation Of 2021 By Sister Happiness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.