Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Plan Required - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Plan Required (827 Views)

Mini-flat or 2bedrrom Required In Gbagada Phase 2 / 1bedroom Urgently Required / Information Required About Land Survey In Ajah / govt to work on lekki-epe road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plan Required by ofans(m): 7:32am On Nov 02, 2007
hi, i have 2 plots of land and im looking for siutable plansfor structures to go on it,not sure exactly what im looking for but im open to suggestions. so if anyone has a plan please share it with me thanks
Re: Plan Required by omowoleola: 2:02pm On Nov 02, 2007
Ofans, the kind of plan to develop for you will depend on some factors such as what type of structures you want to put on the plot - e.g. is it strictly private residence or commercial purpose (block of flats)? Then the location of your land also determine wot structure should come up on it. But i will avice you to go for block of flats say 2 blocks of 4 bedroom flats, you can contact me on 08055852120, im an Architect / Builder, i can help you generate a plan and go ahead to help you build, i ave some past jobs that i can show you so that you will have the option of chosinng, lets get to talk better on phone.
Re: Plan Required by Princesege(m): 6:36pm On Nov 02, 2007
@omowonuola
Which part of Nigeria are you? Abuja or Lagos.
Can you do any project at Abuja?
Let me hear from soon.
Re: Plan Required by omowoleola: 1:55pm On Nov 05, 2007
@Princesege
Im permanently based in lagos but i can also execute project in Abuja,
Re: Plan Required by adrian5(m): 6:07pm On Nov 09, 2007
well fans if u need a structural engineer when u have decided what to do,

mail me augustine_rek@yahoo.com
Re: Plan Required by Hotone(m): 6:25pm On Nov 09, 2007
No mater how many houses you have you can only sleep in one room. Make sure the building(s) on one of the plots is designed for rentage, one bed room flats, shops, offices etc. check with your estate surveyor friend from school for good recommendations.
Re: Plan Required by megapro(m): 4:19pm On Nov 15, 2007
if you want a structurally solid house by a german based achitect, my contact is megaplanarchitects@yahoo.com or 009491758731095

(1) (Reply)

Self Contain Needed- In Abj / Plot Of Land For Sale In Kado District,abuja with C of O: Price:30m / Wanted Urgently For Expertrate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.