Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Admission List Of Unilorin Is Out - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Admission List Of Unilorin Is Out (8392 Views)

Bukola Saraki Awards Scholarship To Best Law Students Of Unilorin / Unilorin Must See!!! Is This Why Unilorin Is Better By Far? Photo / The B Of Unilorin List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Admission List Of Unilorin Is Out by ade4prof: 8:15am On Nov 02, 2007
COMPLIMENT OF THE DAY, THE PROVISIONAL ADMISSION OF UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN IS OUT TODAY
GET ACCESSIBILITY TO THE UNIVERSITY OFFICIAL WEBSITE. www.unilorin.edu.ng
I WISH YOU THE BEST OF LUCK WITH THE SUPREME GRACE OF GOD
Re: Admission List Of Unilorin Is Out by dapsycool(m): 11:17am On Nov 02, 2007
its out,but majority are people from Kwara and Kogi undecided undecided undecided undecided,you were warned,if u are not for Kogi or Kwara stay away from this school grin grin grin grin grin grin A word is enough for the prospective jamb takers cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Admission List Of Unilorin Is Out by fataiiyo(m): 12:36pm On Nov 02, 2007
PLEASE,
is this the last admission list??
Re: Admission List Of Unilorin Is Out by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 02, 2007
ow far i no see am 4 de site give me de link 2 search 4 it .alright na unilorin i dewy talk about and give me de link 4 de free sms.soso
Re: Admission List Of Unilorin Is Out by ade4prof: 1:50pm On Nov 02, 2007
the university admission list of university of ilorin was published recently in the electronic officail website was the first admission list.
Re: Admission List Of Unilorin Is Out by eramate(m): 1:57pm On Nov 02, 2007
pls do u mean there is still other posting cos i ve 15/11 my name not shortlisted what can i do
Re: Admission List Of Unilorin Is Out by dapsycool(m): 2:33pm On Nov 02, 2007
Just pray that the power of Kwara/Kogi should not affect you, i checked for 3 people. First had 15/7 his name not there, second had 16/7 his name not there and the third who lied and claimed Kwara state origin, her name is there. it's very simple cos people who got more than her didn't find their names. You gotta be from Kwara or kogi, alternatively you gotta have excellent, So those who got average scores like 8 to 10 in english and 6 to 7 in mathematics and not from the above named state, pls go write another jamb, cos even if there's a seventh list i don't think u'll still be considered cool
Re: Admission List Of Unilorin Is Out by smile007: 6:49pm On Nov 02, 2007
That is the koko grin
Re: Admission List Of Unilorin Is Out by sog4mail(m): 1:19am On Nov 05, 2007
Dapsycool how did you got the information? I think you have experienced it b4.You have realy said the real fact behind it,If any Nairalander want to process admission into the University of Ilorin OR Kwara State Polytechnic you may contact me 2ru my mobile number 08027806639.I have a reliable source.Wishing you Guys a Pleasant Month.
YOu can call me IDRIS OBA or YEMI OBA.
Re: Admission List Of Unilorin Is Out by Bamiprof(m): 3:19pm On Nov 05, 2007
@ all
There will still be a provisional list to come out soon. And it is not true that they only picked indigenes
Re: Admission List Of Unilorin Is Out by jideaffo(m): 3:19pm On Nov 07, 2007
Yeah, they don't pick only Kwara indigenes. One thing we have to have in mind is that most of the applicant into the undergraduate programmes were from kw and nearby states. I think that is the reason why the list contain a large percentage of Kwarans and people from neighbouring states.
Re: Admission List Of Unilorin Is Out by olokun(m): 3:12pm On Nov 09, 2007
when is the second list coming out pls
Re: Admission List Of Unilorin Is Out by olokun(m): 3:13pm On Nov 09, 2007
when is the second list coming out pls
Re: Admission List Of Unilorin Is Out by dayo23(f): 5:44pm On Nov 13, 2007
pls wen is the second provisional admission list coming out? i heard from a lecturer over ther that is b4 d end of this week.
Re: Admission List Of Unilorin Is Out by dokunbaba: 8:13pm On Nov 03, 2008
is another list from unilorin coming out?

(1) (Reply)

Unn School Fees Released! / 15 Mind Blow Facts I Bet You Never Knew About / JAMB 2018- Simple Guides As UTME Begins On Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.