Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,576 members, 7,812,874 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

Brand New Ipad1 And Ipad2 From US At Give Away Prices SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Brand New Ipad1 And Ipad2 From US At Give Away Prices SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! (1431 Views)

Very Clean Ipad1 With Original Apple Pouch For Sale / A Couple Of New Ipad4 And Ipad2 Direct From The U.S Up For Sale / Choose Between Ipad 3g 64gb And Ipad2 Wifi 16 Gb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brand New Ipad1 And Ipad2 From US At Give Away Prices SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! by chucky234(m): 7:57am On Apr 02, 2012
We have in stock:

Brand new Apple iPad 2 with Wi-Fi (Black, 16GB) plus
external 3G device that allow you to make calls and send SMS with your ipad
The 3G device offers the following:
Allow you to make calls,send SMS and browse the internet on Ipads,android tablets and all smartphones with or without wifi as they also connect via bluetooth.
The device allow you to use a second SIM and receives all your calls in a single phone
It can connect upto 5 devices wirelessly and cost
N25,000,if you deduct that amount from the N120,000.
asking price of a brand new ipad2 it means we are
selling them for as cheap as N95,000.
Check around if you can get a better deal on the ipad2
and let me know
Price: N120,000.00
If you are buying just the ipad2 then pay N115,000

Brand new Apple ipad 1 with wifi + 3G(Black 16GB)
N95,000.00

Interested buyers should call 08024403817 or chuckcollinse@gmail.com
Re: Brand New Ipad1 And Ipad2 From US At Give Away Prices SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! by Lexusgs430: 9:03am On Apr 02, 2012
chucky234: We have in stock:

Brand new Apple iPad 2 with Wi-Fi (Black, 16GB) plus
external 3G device that allow you to make calls and send SMS with your ipad
Price: N120,000.00

Brand new Apple ipad 1 with wifi + 3G(Black 16GB)
N95,000.00

Interested buyers should call 08024403817 or chuckcollinse@gmail.com

N95,000 and N120,000, do not sound so give away prices to my ears !!!!!
Re: Brand New Ipad1 And Ipad2 From US At Give Away Prices SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! by chucky234(m): 7:50am On Apr 03, 2012
Lexusgs430:

N95,000 and N120,000, do not sound so give away prices to my ears !!!!!
Its either you can't read or you are partially blind
The ad says ipad2 with additional 3G device that allow you to make calls,send SMS and browse the internet on Ipads,android tablets and all smartphones with or without wifi as they also connect via bluetooth.
It can connect upto 5 devices wirelessly and cost N25,000,if you deduct that amount from the N120,000. asking price of a brand new ipad2 it means we are selling them for as cheap as N95,000.
Check around if you can get a better deal on the ipad2 and let me know,always read thoroughly before posting to derail my thread.
Re: Brand New Ipad1 And Ipad2 From US At Give Away Prices SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! by flexya: 10:33am On Apr 03, 2012
Mr Chucky, haba! Mr Lexus merely voiced an opinion based on an oversight. His attention merely needed 2 be drawn 2 the facts u just stated without dishin out personal insults. 2 be honest, his initial impression was the same as mine. Am sure many blog readers probably also thought same. Perhaps its also a way of advisin u 2 make ur advert more explicit next time. If only one potential buyer misreads ur advert, it calls for improvement. U are sellin Ipads wit another/additiona equipment. The advert (includin its body) was worded as though u are sellin Ipads wit accessories. Its not everyone that would immediately know that the additional equipment u are referin 2, is not an accessory on Ipads. Finally, he who puts his items up for sale in a public domain (not private and exclusive auction), must learn 2 develop a "thick skin" cos ppl wil say all sorts, includin offerin silly prices, hijackin ur post wit their own similar and much cheaper item, askin the obvious. It calls for maturity.
Re: Brand New Ipad1 And Ipad2 From US At Give Away Prices SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! by chucky234(m): 11:01am On Apr 03, 2012
flexya: Mr Chucky, haba! Mr Lexus merely voiced an opinion based on an oversight. His attention merely needed 2 be drawn 2 the facts u just stated without dishin out personal insults. 2 be honest, his initial impression was the same as mine. Am sure many blog readers probably also thought same. Perhaps its also a way of advisin u 2 make ur advert more explicit next time. If only one potential buyer misreads ur advert, it calls for improvement. U are sellin Ipads wit another/additiona equipment. The advert (includin its body) was worded as though u are sellin Ipads wit accessories. Its not everyone that would immediately know that the additional equipment u are referin 2, is not an accessory on Ipads. Finally, he who puts his items up for sale in a public domain (not private and exclusive auction), must learn 2 develop a "thick skin" cos ppl wil say all sorts, includin offerin silly prices, hijackin ur post wit their own similar and much cheaper item, askin the obvious. It calls for maturity.
Flexya thank you for correction,Mr. Lexus no beef intended O!

The thing is people are always fond derailing one's thread just to direct buyers' attention to their own thread and it has become a common practice on NL.
Re: Brand New Ipad1 And Ipad2 From US At Give Away Prices SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! by chucky234(m): 2:35am On Apr 05, 2012
Available
Re: Brand New Ipad1 And Ipad2 From US At Give Away Prices SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! by chucky234(m): 11:07pm On Apr 05, 2012
Available and selling
Re: Brand New Ipad1 And Ipad2 From US At Give Away Prices SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! by chucky234(m): 2:59pm On Apr 06, 2012
Still selling
Re: Brand New Ipad1 And Ipad2 From US At Give Away Prices SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! by thegame(m): 4:45am On Apr 09, 2012
Mr chucky the very rude seller, your iPad will forever be available unless you carry out these 2tasks: reduce your so called giveaway price which is actually higher than what's in the market; learn to be really polite.
Mr lexux said the right thing, at least †ђξ first thing we all thot when we saw ur prices.
NB: iPad2 wifi+3g brand new goes for 95k in shops at computer village ryt nw. So I wonder what makes your wifi only ipad2 so special. Things should be cheaper on nairaland, nt more expensive.
Re: Brand New Ipad1 And Ipad2 From US At Give Away Prices SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! by chucky234(m): 2:30pm On Apr 09, 2012
thegame: Mr chucky the very rude seller, your iPad will forever be available unless you carry out these 2tasks: reduce your so called giveaway price which is actually higher than what's in the market; learn to be really polite.
Mr lexux said the right thing, at least †ђξ first thing we all thot when we saw ur prices.
NB: iPad2 wifi+3g brand new goes for 95k in shops at computer village ryt nw. So I wonder what makes your wifi only ipad2 so special. Things should be cheaper on nairaland, nt more expensive.

Thegame,I am laughing
What makes you think am rude and what makes think my products are expensive.
Re: Brand New Ipad1 And Ipad2 From US At Give Away Prices SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! by thegame(m): 3:36pm On Apr 09, 2012
Hmmm,well said but †ђξn again, Ʊ shdnt hv said a fellow nairalander/prospective buyer is partially blind na. Anyway, if Ūя̲̅ records aяэ so convincing, get me an iPad for lesser price. tongue
Re: Brand New Ipad1 And Ipad2 From US At Give Away Prices SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! by chucky234(m): 6:32pm On Apr 09, 2012
thegame: Hmmm,well said but †ђξn again, Ʊ shdnt hv said a fellow nairalander/prospective buyer is partially blind na. Anyway, if Ūя̲̅ records aяэ so convincing, get me an iPad for lesser price. tongue
If you are really serious about buying the ipad then I can work out something for you.
Re: Brand New Ipad1 And Ipad2 From US At Give Away Prices SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! by thegame(m): 7:29pm On Apr 09, 2012
Well, I am serious
Re: Brand New Ipad1 And Ipad2 From US At Give Away Prices SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! by chucky234(m): 4:58am On Apr 10, 2012
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATRONAGE,I SINCERELY APPRECIATE YOUR PURCHASES
Re: Brand New Ipad1 And Ipad2 From US At Give Away Prices SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! by 100gigabytes: 4:11pm On Apr 10, 2012
BRAND NEW IPAD 2 WIFI ONLY GOES FOR $399 approximately N64,000.00 i will charge you 7k for shipping to lagos , that means you will pay N71k if you can beat this price anywhere then you are lucky, call me if you need any bran of iPad . check the apple store for the actual price then add 7k thats what you pay, call me on 07061533136, you pay on receipt of the item in lagos.
Re: Brand New Ipad1 And Ipad2 From US At Give Away Prices SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! by folex(m): 8:04pm On Apr 10, 2012
@100gb, can you do me the new ipad (wifi + 4g) 16gb, it cost $629 from apple store.
Re: Brand New Ipad1 And Ipad2 From US At Give Away Prices SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! by thegame(m): 8:28pm On Apr 10, 2012
100gigabytes....Ʊ are a very sensible person. I get annoyed at some of †ђξ ipad2 postings I hv been seeing lately. Will call Ʊ soon.
Re: Brand New Ipad1 And Ipad2 From US At Give Away Prices SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! by 100gigabytes: 9:47pm On Apr 10, 2012
FOLEX multiply 629 X 61 plus 7k for shipping nd tax , note am not a business guy , just helping people i can , when it arrives lagos will info you , have some items coming on the 18th of this month. cheers
Re: Brand New Ipad1 And Ipad2 From US At Give Away Prices SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! by aieromon(m): 9:54pm On Apr 10, 2012
folex: @100gb, can you do me the new ipad (wifi + 4g) 16gb, it cost $629 from apple store.

Shoot me a mail,aieromon(at)rome(dot)com.I got an offer you can't resist,I assure you.Better still,you can call/text 08055491033.
Thanks cool

(1) (Reply)

Multi- Function Solar Chargers For Mobile Phones, Ipod, Ipad,digital Camera Etc. / LG G8 ThnQ 6/126GB Snadragon 855, Great Excellent Camera (85K) / Chip Unlocked Iphone 11, 12, 13 And 14 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.