Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,532 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Searching For Bbhs Old- Boys - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Searching For Bbhs Old- Boys (1331 Views)

BBHS, Abeokuta's Library Gutted By Fire!!! / A Thread For Kings College Lagos Old Boys. / Loyola College Ibadan Old Boys Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Searching For Bbhs Old- Boys by okdaniel(m): 9:17am On Nov 02, 2007
Dear All,

Is any of you an Old Boys of Baptist Boys' High School? I look forward to an opportunity to find ourself through this forum. Information such as meeting dates and special Old Boys event could then be easily communicated to you. Please tell anyone who is, to drop is e-mail address here and we would get back to him soonest.

Regards,

Olakunle Ogunjobi

BBHS OBA Lagos Branch
Re: Searching For Bbhs Old- Boys by olusegun8(m): 10:22am On Nov 02, 2007
do u mean baptist boy`s high school,oke saje,abeokuta. or baptist high school,obanikoro
Re: Searching For Bbhs Old- Boys by olusegun8(m): 10:24am On Nov 02, 2007
do u mean Baptist Boys` High School, Oke Saje, Abeokuta. or Baptist High School, Obanikoro, LAGOS
Re: Searching For Bbhs Old- Boys by olusegun8(m): 10:27am On Nov 02, 2007
WELL,IF BAPTIST BOYS` HIGH SCHOOL ,ABEOKUTA. THEN ,I` M GLAD TO LET YOU KNOW THAT I`M ALSO AN OLD STUDENT OF THE SCHOOL. IT`S NICE MEETING YOU ON NAIRALAND
Re: Searching For Bbhs Old- Boys by olusegun8(m): 10:59am On Nov 02, 2007
NA WA FOR THIS OUR PROMINENT OLD STUDENT OOOOOOO,WE DEY PROUD SAY MOST OF OUR OLD STUDENTS DEY HOLD THE TOP POSITION IN THIS COUNTRY.
MY QUESTION BE SAY WETIN DEM DON DO FOR THE SCHOOL ON TOP THE HUGE MONEY WEY DEM DON EMBEZZLE FROM THE POST,NA WA OOOOO
IMAGINE HAVING :
OLUSEGUN OBASANJO - FORMER PRESIDENT OF THE NATION
OLUGBENGA DANIEL - GOVERNOR OF OGUN STATE
JUSTICE BOLA AJIBOLA - FORMER CHIEF OF JUSTICE OF THE FEDERATION
HON. DIMEJI BANKOLE - PRESENT AND IMMEDIATE SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVE
LATE CHIEF MKO ABIOLA - A GREAT MAN TO THE NATION
AND THE LIKES OF OTHERS
WE NEED A GREAT CHANGE FOR THE SCHOOL.
(NULLI SECUNDUS- second to none) The humble way to say we are the best.
Re: Searching For Bbhs Old- Boys by dexter2lif: 11:12am On Apr 22, 2009
Fesomade Seun JOSEPH 2004 set 08038787615 dexter2life@yahoo.co.uk (NULLI SECUNDUS- second to none) The humble way to say we are the best. pls join BBHS on www.facebook.com to see yur pld baaptis boys friends

(1) (Reply)

Unilag Direct Entry List? / Help! Aaua Sandwish Programme / 2011 /2012 Pathways Lp Undergraduate Scholarship At University Of Nairobi, Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.