Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Bianca Ojukwu Slams Southeast Govs Over Killing Of Igbos By Boko Haram - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bianca Ojukwu Slams Southeast Govs Over Killing Of Igbos By Boko Haram (12719 Views)

Rivers APC Cries Out Over Killing , Arrest Of Members - Graphic Picture Warning / In One Year, Obiano Has Carried Out Silent Revolution In Anambra –bianca Ojukwu / Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Slams Southeast Govs Over Killing Of Igbos By Boko Haram by PHIPEX(m): 11:50pm On Apr 03, 2012
Thats courageous of her, She has d right to challenge the governors cos what Uwazurike did was what they supposed to do. I remember that during the election crises, some state Governors had to send vehicles up north to rescue the Corpers from their states alone. Some state governors went as far as chartering air planes for their corpers so what is wrong in asking the SE state Governors to come to the rescue of their people in the face of impending death and extermination?
Yes Southers were attacked but no southern zone suffered half of what SE suffered in BH casualties, I stand to be corrected.

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Slams Southeast Govs Over Killing Of Igbos By Boko Haram by HighChief4(m): 12:40am On Apr 04, 2012
dayokanu:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

SHocking

Biancar killed Ike-Eba

You must be seriously wanking out your life to Bianca's pictures. Kpele, thats your punishment, too bad no Igbo woman will look at your tigar-clawed-face. Odeeeeee!!!
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Slams Southeast Govs Over Killing Of Igbos By Boko Haram by ak47mann(m): 12:44am On Apr 04, 2012
these Yoruba r.a.p.i.s.t and pedophilia set of beings are the worst thing that ever happen to nigeria..............
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Slams Southeast Govs Over Killing Of Igbos By Boko Haram by OneNaira6: 1:02am On Apr 04, 2012
I'm liking her more and more.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Slams Southeast Govs Over Killing Of Igbos By Boko Haram by NegroNtns(m): 1:31am On Apr 04, 2012
Frontline politician and publisher of Champion, Chief Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu, called for the documentation of Biafran soldiers killed during the civil war and the compensation of the families.
He said: “Those of us who fought during the civil war can tell you that we lost our finest young graduates from the University of Nigeria, Nsukka. I want those who lost their people to compile their names, so that we will take it to the Federal Government for compensation.”

. . .does Iwuanyanwu know the meaning of "no victor, no vanquished"? It means we are even, the one does not owe the other anything!
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Slams Southeast Govs Over Killing Of Igbos By Boko Haram by PointB: 2:33am On Apr 04, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

. . .does Iwuanyanwu know the meaning of "no victor, no vanquished"? It means we are even, the one does not owe the other anything!

No victor, no vanquish does not foreclose compensation for those who genuinely merits it.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Slams Southeast Govs Over Killing Of Igbos By Boko Haram by dayokanu(m): 3:18am On Apr 04, 2012
Ole thief barawo, typical Igbo wants to profit from the dead
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Slams Southeast Govs Over Killing Of Igbos By Boko Haram by tribalism(m): 7:38am On Apr 04, 2012
nigeria could best be described as "OYO" meaning "on your own" a Yoruba state. the fact that your people and my people are being killed and you never worried does not imply i should be an idiot like you. am sure if any of the south east governors had taken the step of old ORJIUZOR KALU, the northern governors would have risen up to their duty as the chief security of their various states. FOOLS.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Slams Southeast Govs Over Killing Of Igbos By Boko Haram by tribalism(m): 7:43am On Apr 04, 2012
nigeria could best be described as "OYO" meaning "on your own" an Yoruba state. the fact that your people and my people are being killed and you never worried does not imply i should be an idiot like you. am sure if any of the south east governors had taken the step of old ORJIUZOR KALU, the northern governors would have risen up to their duty as the chief security of their various states. FOOLS.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Slams Southeast Govs Over Killing Of Igbos By Boko Haram by solbil: 8:13am On Apr 04, 2012
Demdem: Bianca is an example of what what i will call Beauty with no brains.

Whose responsibility is it to secure the lives and properties of all Nigerians in the North? is it not the FG?
Was it only Igbos that lost or loosing their lives in the north?
but of cos she wont attack the FG because of her present useless post
you don talk am finish. God bless you. Igbos dey talk like na only igbos dem dey kill for north. If igbos are being killed then it is becos other people are being killed. The igbos are not singled out as a tribe for violence against. Infact the people who have sufferd most are hausa muslims themselves and the north central christians. The suffering of the igbos cannot be compared to the suffering of the people i have mentioned earlier. Do not pretend that what i have said is not true.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Slams Southeast Govs Over Killing Of Igbos By Boko Haram by Demdem(m): 8:15am On Apr 04, 2012
PointB: Better to stand up and be counted to the live in obscurity!
Lady Bianca has hit the nail on the head; the response of the SE Governor especially at the initial stage of the Boko Haram menace, when for all intent and purpose it appears Igbos were the target, was appalling.

Secondly, to those saying it's Nigeria affairs and she should have spoken for the other victims, the point remains that 'charity begins at home.' She has to represent her constituency foremost before others. Let's not lose sight of the fact that we are in Nigeria, where the first nationalist coup was viewed with sectional microscope! Lady Bianca is wholly, and fully on point here. Haters should embrace Ojukwu Bucket!

it may only look like panadol. If its not panadol, it cant be the same as panadol. Igbos arent/never the target, Nigerians are the target. Stop playing the victim here
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Slams Southeast Govs Over Killing Of Igbos By Boko Haram by abuafsa: 8:42am On Apr 04, 2012
olayinka1987: Typical Igbo noise makers. Stop crying and complaining!
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Slams Southeast Govs Over Killing Of Igbos By Boko Haram by OneNaira6: 8:59am On Apr 04, 2012
People on this forum reply without using their head.

Did she say only Igbos are targeted up north? Did she say the victims are all Igbo? eeh? She's speaking on the behalf of the IGBO people that died in the hand of Boko Haram and accusing the East governors of not doing anything about it. Is it our fault if no one speaks for una own people that died up there? should we speak for una too eeh? Are we una voice? Are we part of una? When we tried to speak for una collectively, no be una wey talk about OccupyNigeria is more important; now we decided to speak for just ourselves and una still dey complain. Yesterday, no be una wey dey shout “Boko Haram are killing Igbos in numbers and Igbos aren't doing anything, blah, blah” and now Bianca decided to hold the leaders accountable on that fact, una change story to “They are not just killing Igbo, Igbo aren’t even that many in the causality, blah” abeg get off our backs haba. If una no value life in una region, we do in Igboland..one dead Igbo man whom died not by the hands of God but by the hands of man is too many Igbo's dead. When the rest of una were busy roaming the street on occupy Nigeria, we were busy trying to get our people out of the north and trying save their lives, it is not our faults if you people didn't do the same or value una own people's life before anything. If una want una own people to be remember and fought for, ask one of una leaders to speak on their behalf, stop piggy back ridden on us and b1tching them no include una for the complaint. Abi, una no get mouth too. Commot
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Slams Southeast Govs Over Killing Of Igbos By Boko Haram by Musiwa42: 9:10am On Apr 04, 2012
dayokunu, why is ojukwu a child molester , is it because he married a younger woman. what is wrong in marry a younger woman above 20 years. men love younger women than them

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Slams Southeast Govs Over Killing Of Igbos By Boko Haram by Skoopy(m): 9:12am On Apr 04, 2012
Initial gara gara.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Slams Southeast Govs Over Killing Of Igbos By Boko Haram by russellino: 9:49am On Apr 04, 2012
@ ONE NAIRA - don't mind these Self-Service.e.rs. Always bitching like little girls. When OPC hoodlums marched through lagos with cutlasses over boko haram they were jumping up and down like chimpanzees beating their hollow chests. Bianca has stepped up and her voice and words have weight. Really common sense is not common
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Slams Southeast Govs Over Killing Of Igbos By Boko Haram by francis247(m): 10:53am On Apr 04, 2012
Okija_juju: skinny aristo LovePeddler
talking about?!
LMAO!
She better get her skinny arse over to Uwazuruike so he can wax that coogar coochie!!
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Slams Southeast Govs Over Killing Of Igbos By Boko Haram by francis247(m): 11:17am On Apr 04, 2012
nakedall: Imagine someone that killed her husband owing to her se.xual need still talking and also Ibos dey listening.
nakedall: Imagine someone that killed her husband owing to her se.xual need still talking and also Ibos dey listening.
nakedall: Thanks to Awolowo that free the Ibos! otherwise, Ojukwu leadership should have been generation to generation. Imagine someone that killed her husband owing to her se.xual need still talking and also Ibos dey listening.
Meaning?
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Slams Southeast Govs Over Killing Of Igbos By Boko Haram by noiseless: 11:51am On Apr 04, 2012
Thank you our LADY BIANCA. As for all the frustrated alamjiris, my advice to you is, abandon your sinking ship or the titanic story will be your portion.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Slams Southeast Govs Over Killing Of Igbos By Boko Haram by HighChief4(m): 12:13pm On Apr 04, 2012
Does Tinubu look like who cares about how many Yorubas are slaughtered up there in the North. Owambe has been the bane of Ofemmanus progress, 1Billion for birthday. Typical
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Slams Southeast Govs Over Killing Of Igbos By Boko Haram by zee162yahooco: 12:37pm On Apr 04, 2012
So much has been written, said and analyzed on Ngozi Okonjo Iweala's candidacy for World Bank President and what it means for the international community, but it seems there has been little emphasis on what ordinary Nigerians really feel about this issue. What do you think about NOI's candidacy for the world bank? Do you feel it is high time an African woman took over the reigns of the World Bank? Do you feel Ngozi's skills and expertise are more needed in Nigeria? Pls express yourself and take part in this short survey here: http://svy.mk/GW4nDU
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Slams Southeast Govs Over Killing Of Igbos By Boko Haram by adadivvy(f): 1:33pm On Apr 04, 2012
Demdem: Bianca is an example of what what i will call Beauty with no brains.

Whose responsibility is it to secure the lives and properties of all Nigerians in the North? is it not the FG?
Was it only Igbos that lost or loosing their lives in the north?
but of cos she wont attack the FG because of her present useless post

Sometimes I wonder why people insult others. What have u achieved with ur brain. FG did what they had to do but what did our governors do and those we elected. Did they visit their nothern counterparts since they know that the Igbo's are there to talk. Did they write to the president or seek for anything to be done. U will say is it only the Igbos that are affected. No but we know that we have the majority casualties at any point they strike. We seek for bread anywhere unlike others. Families where wiped out while coming home to seek refuge. Is it that we cannot send for buses with adequate security or are we talking one Nigeria when they specifically gave us time to leave their state. U saw nothing so pls don't say a word. Talk people saw thing and the Igbo casualties involved. U lost no one so say whatever u want.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Slams Southeast Govs Over Killing Of Igbos By Boko Haram by Demdem(m): 2:43pm On Apr 04, 2012
adadivvy:

Sometimes I wonder why people insult others. What have u achieved with ur brain. FG did what they had to do but what did our governors do and those we elected. Did they visit their nothern counterparts since they know that the Igbo's are there to talk. Did they write to the president or seek for anything to be done. U will say is it only the Igbos that are affected. No but we know that we have the majority casualties at any point they strike. We seek for bread anywhere unlike others. Families where wiped out while coming home to seek refuge. Is it that we cannot send for buses with adequate security or are we talking one Nigeria when they specifically gave us time to leave their state. U saw nothing so pls don't say a word. Talk people saw thing and the Igbo casualties involved. U lost no one so say whatever u want.

[b]Actually u are the one thinking from ur anus. You have refused to use ur brain at all. You have decided to give the FG a clean sheet while lambasting the governors despite the fact that its the FG's primary responsibility to prevent such calamities. am sure u are among those that voted for the retardeen and not PDP. Foolissh set of people that have refused to put their brain to work but their emotions.

U gave examples of what u expect the governors to do and who told u some or few of them didnt do it long time ago before bianca's recent lamentation? Rochas for one went to the north to see things himself and other SE governors also voiced out expressing their displeasure, now u tell me what that has acheived so far? has the killings stopped? Bianca obviously is talking jargons. Instead of us all to exert pressure on the FG to wake and protect all Nigerians throughout the country which is their primary responsibility, u are here exonerating them and left to u, u think u are talking sense? sorry to say but i think u are very sttupid.

people are dying and thats a fact. whether the igbos are the majority of those that have died so far, that i cant say (likewise u too) because there is no statistical data to prove such (i wont be surprised if more northerners have died than southerners from this carnage so far) and to be honest am aint interested because each life (either slave or free), whether Igbo, Yoruba, Harusa, fulani etc is definitely precious. its unfortunate and i weep with those directly affected. [/b]
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Slams Southeast Govs Over Killing Of Igbos By Boko Haram by dayokanu(m): 3:31pm On Apr 04, 2012
Musiwa,.:
dayokunu, why is ojukwu a child molester , is it because he married a younger woman. what is wrong in marry a younger woman above 20 years. men love younger women than them

Musiwa.

Biancar the village bicycle was Ojuku the cowards Goddaughter.

How can a man marry his own goddaughter? That is criminal

If it were to be in civilised climes, Ojuku should have registered as a child molester.

To fight war, he would run away, Na to molest small girls he sabi
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Slams Southeast Govs Over Killing Of Igbos By Boko Haram by theviper1: 3:41pm On Apr 04, 2012
reasonable igbos knows what Bianca meant and that is ok 4 us.the SE governors as well knew that they would have done something for their pple.our traditions are different frm other tribes in nigeria.we try as much as we can to be our brothers keepers.@okija.juju,it sure doesnt sound like u.that was rude and wrong coming frm u.bt that is ur opinion and obviously ur state of mind and i respect that.@yorubas insulting Bianca and the igbos,aint that unfortunate.if that woman is slepping with any1 now,is she commiting any sin against her husband? now look at this scenario,Abiola took the wives of living obas,senators,governors,military men and slept with them in their presence.when Awololo was alive,i knew that abiola or sme of those yoru elders were hammering her as awo can only produce drunkards as ofsprings (i knew Segun Awolowo well in ikeja)and when awo finally kick the bucket,HND's pu/s/sy became oduduwas treasure as she wanted to fill the torn shoes that his man left.and i mean torn shoes cos we all remember him as the man that begged us to allow him a merte 24 hrs as our president,bt we knew that he had evil intentions,we refused.folks,maybe sme igbo pple here doesnt know the dirty history of the ofemmanus,bt i do.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Slams Southeast Govs Over Killing Of Igbos By Boko Haram by theviper1: 3:53pm On Apr 04, 2012
what have the FG ever done for any1 in this land, do we really have to wait for the president who may not want to anger the abokis to save the igbos before the igbos save themselves? therev were no senators trapped in the boko haram enclaves,so u dont expect the president or the senators to bother about sme poor traders and their hapless families.i belive that the SE governors being igbos themselves would have been in the vanguard of things.remember that sme SS governors sent buses to vacate their pple trapped there.theyb didnt wait for the FG.let us be realistic,wake up from this day-dreams of saying the FG should done something.so since the FG didnt,we should leave them to the boko haram faiths?

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Slams Southeast Govs Over Killing Of Igbos By Boko Haram by ak47mann(m): 4:49pm On Apr 04, 2012
the viper: what have the FG ever done for any1 in this land, do we really have to wait for the president who may not want to anger the abokis to save the igbos before the igbos save themselves? therev were no senators trapped in the boko haram enclaves,so u dont expect the president or the senators to bother about sme poor traders and their hapless families.i belive that the SE governors being igbos themselves would have been in the vanguard of things.remember that sme SS governors sent buses to vacate their pple trapped there.theyb didnt wait for the FG.let us be realistic,wake up from this day-dreams of saying the FG should done something.so since the FG didnt,we should leave them to the boko haram faiths?
we have a weak federal system i blame our regional governors cool
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Slams Southeast Govs Over Killing Of Igbos By Boko Haram by Demdem(m): 5:13pm On Apr 04, 2012
[b]so since u think the FG is helpless do u think the state are in a better position to make a difference. Is it not the same states that will argue that they arent in control of any security forces since all orders come from Abuja or are these not the states that also be arguing that they have limited funds and finding it difficult to pay salaries. Dont be deceive, there is nothing any state can do except what they are doing right now which is to plead and that isnt helping the situation. sending buses to convey their people isnt the solution, how many people they wan carry, relocate and re-settle.

the ultimate power wrest on the hands of the FG and i disagree that we have a weak federal system, instead i will like to say we have a weak government. the central as it is is very powerful but the handlers are weak and clueless.

This issue brings to fore once again the need to restructure this entity called Nigeria. its siply unfortunate. we need to sit and talk and determine on what term we want to be together if that exactly is what we want.[/b]
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Slams Southeast Govs Over Killing Of Igbos By Boko Haram by HighChief4(m): 6:51pm On Apr 04, 2012
dayokanu:

Musiwa.

Biancar the village bicycle was Ojuku the cowards Goddaughter.

How can a man marry his own goddaughter? That is criminal

If it were to be in civilised climes, Ojuku should have registered as a child molester.

To fight war, he would run away, Na to molest small girls he sabi

Nothing is worst than Incessst. Prolly your Dad is also your grand Dad. Odeeeee
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Slams Southeast Govs Over Killing Of Igbos By Boko Haram by Esinwaju: 8:06pm On Apr 04, 2012
dayokanu:

She is a stakeholder I mean joystickholder

National carrier, Village bicycle, Bian-CAR Ojuku Nee Onoh

WHo was molested as a child by that beast called odumegwu Ike-Eba Wuruwuru
Daayummm! Brutality! Fatality! Animality!
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Slams Southeast Govs Over Killing Of Igbos By Boko Haram by dayokanu(m): 10:01pm On Apr 04, 2012
Thats sad
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Slams Southeast Govs Over Killing Of Igbos By Boko Haram by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 04, 2012
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy smiley smiley smiley at the thread!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy R.I.P

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oil Spill: After 32yrs, Shell Will Pay N30 Million To Four Communites In Delta / Osinbajo Visits Niger Delta Today, Youths Give Condition For Peace / 2000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Gombe State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.