Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,834 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Is Dr Paul Torty Herbal Medicine For Real - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is Dr Paul Torty Herbal Medicine For Real (2679 Views)

Dr. Paul Orhii Leaves NAFDAC In An Emotional Ceremony (photos / The Menace Of Sepe, Agbo-Jedi: Pile Herbal-Medicine / Who Can Help With The Most Effective Medicine For Intestinal Worms? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Dr Paul Torty Herbal Medicine For Real by nadico(m): 4:01pm On Apr 02, 2012
Fellow nairalanders, please a very good friend of mine is about trying out a herbal medicine for treatment of staph aureous and shrinkage of fibroid. although i personally i dont have anything against herbal drugs, but i want to know if anyone has tried the doctors medicine.he gave his website of the doctor and said he writes every week on the sun newspapaers.please has anyone tried his medicine and what is the general opinion of guys in the house. his website is www.drpaultorty.com

(1) (Reply)

Benefit Of Eating Watermelon Seed / UPDATED!!!!! Forever Clean (9): A Weight Loss Programm / My Fibroids Testimony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.