Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,712 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Mainland Letting:palmgrove, Ilupeju, Anthony, Ikeja, Ketu - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Mainland Letting:palmgrove, Ilupeju, Anthony, Ikeja, Ketu (1765 Views)

Mainland Letting:palmgrove, Pedro, Onipanu, Shomolu / Fresh Lagos Mainland Letting: Self Contain(rsc) Mini & Flat / Mainland Letting 5/03/2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mainland Letting:palmgrove, Ilupeju, Anthony, Ikeja, Ketu by lanredo(m): 6:07pm On Apr 02, 2012
PALMGROVE
1. 2Bedroom Flat 2t 2b at Majolate Str, Palmgrove 400k/yr for 2yrs.
2. 3Bedroom flat new house 4toilets 3bathrooms lavishly tiled, perfectly finished at Pedro gf 650k/yr, up 700k/yr.
3. Services 3 bedroom flat, ensuite 24hr power supply, new house secured enviroment 1.6m/yr plus service Charge, at Gbagada extention off Bawala Pedro.
OFFICE SPACE AT SHYLLON STREET.
1. Open Office Space at Shyllon Str up 1.5m/yr for a year.
ILUPEJU
1. 3Bedroom flat 2t 2b at Ilupeju Estate, 800k/yr for 2yrs.
2. 2 Wing 5Bedroom Duplex, all room ensuite with a room BQ each, newly renovated at Ilupeju Estate 3.5m/yr, 3m/yr respectively.
ANTHONY
1. Miniflat at Adebayo Mafolu Anthony 350k/yr for 2yrs.
IKEJA
1. 3Bedroom flat all room ensuite at G.R.A Ikeja, 4m/yr for 2yrs
2. 3Bedroom 3toilets 2bathrooms off Opebi Road, Ikeja 1m/yr, 1.1m/yr, & 1.2m/yr for 2yrs respectively.
KETU
1. 3 Bedroom ensuite at Yakubu off Jimoh Balogun Ikosi Ketu gf 550k/yr, up 600k/yr for 2yrs new house.
2. 3Bedroom flat at Ikosi 500k/yr for 1yr.
3. 3Bedroom flat at CMD Road 800k/yr.
4. 3Bedroom flat at Oduntan Str, Kosofe 350k/yr for 1yr.
5. 3Bedroom flat at Oyefeso Str. Ikosi 300k/yr for 1yr.
6. 3Bedroom flat at Ajao Estate Ikosi Ketu 350k/yr 1yr.
7. Miniflat at ketu, 180k/yr, 200k/yr, 220k/yr at Ketu Lagos
Interested? Call Lanre on 08031955044, 08057685264, 07029478806 for inspection.
Re: Mainland Letting:palmgrove, Ilupeju, Anthony, Ikeja, Ketu by lanredo(m): 1:29am On Apr 04, 2012
These houses, miniflats and rsc are still available.
Re: Mainland Letting:palmgrove, Ilupeju, Anthony, Ikeja, Ketu by lanredo(m): 9:51pm On Apr 04, 2012
Still available
Re: Mainland Letting:palmgrove, Ilupeju, Anthony, Ikeja, Ketu by lanredo(m): 12:24pm On Apr 05, 2012
These properties are good, call for inspection
Re: Mainland Letting:palmgrove, Ilupeju, Anthony, Ikeja, Ketu by lanredo(m): 1:37pm On Apr 06, 2012
Still available
Re: Mainland Letting:palmgrove, Ilupeju, Anthony, Ikeja, Ketu by lanredo(m): 5:48pm On Apr 06, 2012
still available
Re: Mainland Letting:palmgrove, Ilupeju, Anthony, Ikeja, Ketu by saxxytinn: 8:10am On Apr 07, 2012
Was interested in d new house at pedro and ‎​​U̶̲̥̅̊ would rather not show cos of 3k registration, imagine. If i finally pay 4 d house, won't i still pay agency fee of 70k, so wat is 3k compared 2 70k.
Re: Mainland Letting:palmgrove, Ilupeju, Anthony, Ikeja, Ketu by lanredo(m): 8:43pm On Apr 07, 2012
saxxytinn: Was interested in d new house at pedro and ‎​​U̶̲̥̅̊ would rather not show cos of 3k registration, imagine. If i finally pay 4 d house, won't i still pay agency fee of 70k, so wat is 3k compared 2 70k.
Registration fee is different Agency fee, You pay the Agency fee after the completion of transaction while the registration fee are for administrative expenses prior to the conclusion of the transaction. We conduct detail Client assessement, the tenancy law required us to know our Client well, so we go extra miles to get that done. Sometimes we confirm the data provided in our registration form. You must also realise that, many of the property is not our direct brief, we end up with little share of the commission. Many time most Client never comes back to make payment after we have shown them good property. So if you are serious come with your assessment fee, then it is our duty to get you your desired house. Ask others about us, we are of good integrity.
Re: Mainland Letting:palmgrove, Ilupeju, Anthony, Ikeja, Ketu by lanredo(m): 10:10am On Apr 10, 2012
?
Re: Mainland Letting:palmgrove, Ilupeju, Anthony, Ikeja, Ketu by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 10, 2012
Registration fee is different Agency fee, You pay the Agency fee after the completion of transaction while the registration fee are for administrative expenses prior to the conclusion of the transaction. We conduct detail Client assessement, the tenancy law required us to know our Client well, so we go extra miles to get that done. Sometimes we confirm the data provided in our registration form. You must also realise that, many of the property is not our direct brief, we end up with little share of the commission. Many time most Client never comes back to make payment after we have shown them good property. So if you are serious come with your assessment fee, then it is our duty to get you your desired house. Ask others about us, we are of good integrity.[/quote]

^^^ integrity indeed! Like I don't know you.......mstcheeewww!!!
Re: Mainland Letting:palmgrove, Ilupeju, Anthony, Ikeja, Ketu by jeezybuck: 8:29am On Apr 11, 2012
Have been looking for a place for a while now and these people called agents are bunch of hungry people who dont know what it takes to be an agent they just want to rip 2k or 3k our of you for.They are so concerned about the money not your satisfaction. They are hungry people

saxxytinn: Was interested in d new house at pedro and ‎​​U̶̲̥̅̊ would rather not show cos of 3k registration, imagine. If i finally pay 4 d house, won't i still pay agency fee of 70k, so wat is 3k compared 2 70k.

They will never show you until you part with that money. Hungry people
Re: Mainland Letting:palmgrove, Ilupeju, Anthony, Ikeja, Ketu by lanredo(m): 9:33am On Apr 11, 2012
For your own good feed the hungry people, they will not show you oooooooooo.
Re: Mainland Letting:palmgrove, Ilupeju, Anthony, Ikeja, Ketu by lanredo(m): 10:07am On Apr 11, 2012
That is the way we work, however we have plenty Clients that got house through us by just obey this soft condition. Research has shown most of you that argue on this small money 3k has no financial capacity to pay for the house when we got it for them. They will promise to pay and never do, no wonder how can somebody who argue for registration fee can pay the rent.
Call us any name, that is the way we work, in as much we deliver we don't bother. When you visit your doctor after all you will pay treatment bill why then you pay for card/registration. When you go to engage the service of musician, why do you pay him upfront fee despite the fact you will still spray!
We wonder why do you flex so much muscle for 3k that is not upto what you pay for show ticket that does not have same impact as your abode. Obedience is better than sacrifice.

1 Like

Re: Mainland Letting:palmgrove, Ilupeju, Anthony, Ikeja, Ketu by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 11, 2012
^^^ stop making noise! I've used your service and it was crappy. U seldom have good properties but u try as much as possible to convince d client to take the house so u can get your agency fee. You are the only agent I know who would take a client for inspection without making proper arrangement for the client to see inside of the house. U tell him to "peep" through the window and decide is he/she likes it, then u can arrange for it to be open. Utter rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Mainland Letting:palmgrove, Ilupeju, Anthony, Ikeja, Ketu by jeezybuck: 6:45pm On Apr 11, 2012
Lanredo am not pointing fingers at you but you sound like it. Have paid those Jobless people called agents over 12k all in the same of registration at the end of the day they cant fulfill their promises, That 12k was 3k for 4 different agents. Like you said its for Administrative purposes thats what they all say with their sweet mouth and they end up taking you to rat holes called houses most of these people called agents are touts they loiter around streets looking for free houses to make money from (Agency fee). Really there is much to say. How can you loose 70K because of 3k.

bettymafy: ^^^ . U tell him to "peep" through the window and decide is he/she likes it, then u can arrange for it to be open. Utter rubbish!

laughing my ass out

Have experienced shit like that, These people called agents dont know the landlord of those houses, Like i said they are Touts
Re: Mainland Letting:palmgrove, Ilupeju, Anthony, Ikeja, Ketu by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 11, 2012
My brother, its not funny at all. The day one of his boys did it eeehhh, I felt like shooting him right in d head. And to think we travelled miles for the so-called inspection. Mstcheeeewww!!!!!!!!!
Re: Mainland Letting:palmgrove, Ilupeju, Anthony, Ikeja, Ketu by jeezybuck: 6:33am On Apr 12, 2012
bettymafy: My brother, its not funny at all. The day one of his boys did it eeehhh, I felt like shooting him right in d head. And to think we travelled miles for the so-called inspection. Mstcheeeewww!!!!!!!!!

LOL
Re: Mainland Letting:palmgrove, Ilupeju, Anthony, Ikeja, Ketu by lanredo(m): 3:25am On May 27, 2012
word is free here try these in airtel, mtn tabi glo baba jewojewo(chop money chop money)

(1) (Reply)

Primed 5000sqm ParkViews Estate,Lekki Phase 1 Lands And Chevy View Estate / Properties For Sale In Portharcourt Old And New Gra And Other Locations / ** 3 Bedroom Duplex In Lekki 1... N 3m P/a ( + Pix's ) **

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.