Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,801 members, 7,820,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

UCL: Barcelona Vs AC Milan (3 - 1) On April 3rd 2012 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / UCL: Barcelona Vs AC Milan (3 - 1) On April 3rd 2012 (19271 Views)

Poll: Who Wins This Match?

Barcelona: 64% (33 votes)
AC Milan: 35% (18 votes)
This poll has ended

Juventus Vs AC Milan (3 - 2) On 6th October 2013 / Barcelona Vs AC Milan : UCL (4 - 0) On 12th March 2013 / UCL: Arsenal Vs AC Milan (3 - 0) On March 6th 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UCL: Barcelona Vs AC Milan (3 - 1) On April 3rd 2012 by johnsluv: 7:26am On Apr 04, 2012
Mcleo007:

Were u playing Ludo when u typed this?
He was smoking weed while typing
Re: UCL: Barcelona Vs AC Milan (3 - 1) On April 3rd 2012 by emsquare(m): 7:34am On Apr 04, 2012
mikuz: See clean offside goal. Oboy this one na broad nightday light robbery. Milan sorry

Abi!
Re: UCL: Barcelona Vs AC Milan (3 - 1) On April 3rd 2012 by mimee21(m): 8:44am On Apr 04, 2012
Cheats or no cheats.........Barcelona remains the best team in europe...#if u dnt agree get a mop-stick and a map to the lagoon.... tongue
Re: UCL: Barcelona Vs AC Milan (3 - 1) On April 3rd 2012 by cidijoe80: 9:01am On Apr 04, 2012
y are u guys finding it difficult to admit to the fact that this barca team is a better side just admit it lads
Re: UCL: Barcelona Vs AC Milan (3 - 1) On April 3rd 2012 by cidijoe80: 9:06am On Apr 04, 2012
you dont go pulling people down in the box and expect the ref to give you a pat on the back UP BARCA
Re: UCL: Barcelona Vs AC Milan (3 - 1) On April 3rd 2012 by sholatech(m): 9:34am On Apr 04, 2012
@Fortran 12, I can send you a clean HD copy of the match so that you can rewind 50 times and see the match. I guess you saw yours in a viewing centre seating at far back and relying on people's comments
Re: UCL: Barcelona Vs AC Milan (3 - 1) On April 3rd 2012 by metaldude(m): 10:18am On Apr 04, 2012
Haters,quit hating!It ain't gonna pay you!Were u so blind that u couldn't decipher fcbarcelona's transcedental football?Barca,simply the best!
Re: UCL: Barcelona Vs AC Milan (3 - 1) On April 3rd 2012 by ddippset(m): 10:38am On Apr 04, 2012
haters come a dime a dozen. see the way nesta held busquets' shirt. and the milan players saying the ball wasn't in play? the holding started b4 the kick was taken and even after it was taken nesta refused lo let go of busquets, to the extent that puyol tried to rescue busquets. the same way puyol was held in the first leg. never b4 has a team had so much haters because never b4 has a team been so brillant. who are the sore losers now?
Re: UCL: Barcelona Vs AC Milan (3 - 1) On April 3rd 2012 by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 04, 2012
ddippset: haters come a dime a dozen. see the way nesta held busquets' shirt. and the milan players saying the ball wasn't in play? the holding started b4 the kick was taken and even after it was taken nesta refused lo let go of busquets, to the extent that puyol tried to rescue busquets. the same way puyol was held in the first leg. never b4 has a team had so much haters because never b4 has a team been so brillant. who are the sore losers now?
keep quiet their was that why they should be awarded to penalties
Re: UCL: Barcelona Vs AC Milan (3 - 1) On April 3rd 2012 by ddippset(m): 11:23am On Apr 04, 2012
whoever says the ball wasn't in play? the ball was already in flight and nesta was still holding busquets' shirt. the ball was inflight when all that happened. my God i hate this haters.
Re: UCL: Barcelona Vs AC Milan (3 - 1) On April 3rd 2012 by Mcleo007(m): 12:13pm On Apr 04, 2012
"We didn't complain on penalties on the first leg. The
replays show that it was a penalty both times. When
you're holding the shirt of a player in the box, it’s a
penalty. I’ve been taught this since I was a kid,”
declared Guardiola to reporters after the match.
Re: UCL: Barcelona Vs AC Milan (3 - 1) On April 3rd 2012 by nerodenero: 12:15pm On Apr 04, 2012
For me,d 2nd penalty was a soft one.If I were d referee,I wud av looked d other way.All d controversies was because of d 2nd penalty.In my own view Barca still remains d best!
Re: UCL: Barcelona Vs AC Milan (3 - 1) On April 3rd 2012 by Mcleo007(m): 12:18pm On Apr 04, 2012
Of course they were. I haven't seen anyone but the
most deluded arguing against the first, and the
second…
Well, as Rio Ferdinand posted on twitter (I love that
the players clearly sit down to watch other games –
the Man U guys seem to follow Barcelona pretty
closely), a shirt pull is a foul. The ref followed the
rules; a foul in the box is a penalty.
Are shirt pulls always awarded penalties? No.
They're frequently not. But this was so blatant and
right in front of the ref that he didn't really have a
choice, especially considering the uncalled penalties
in the first leg. I think Milan are pissed off because it
probably wouldn't have been called in Italy… but this
is Europe, not your domestic league, and it's your
responsibility to adjust. End of story.
We all hate it when it comes to a penalty rather than
a goal scored off open play. Unfortunately, that's a
byproduct of how Italian football is often played.
Re: UCL: Barcelona Vs AC Milan (3 - 1) On April 3rd 2012 by Fellywood(m): 12:26pm On Apr 04, 2012
Barcelona...God`s gift to football tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin
Re: UCL: Barcelona Vs AC Milan (3 - 1) On April 3rd 2012 by Mcleo007(m): 12:34pm On Apr 04, 2012
OT: hear Mou's spokesman Parames: ''after those 45
minutes (Barca vs Milan), now we know who UEFA
want to win the CL.''
SOMEBODY SHOULD TELL THIS IDIOT IN SPANISH
THAT (i) NESTA BROKE RULE 12 OF FIFA/UEFA RULES
ON SHIRT-PULLING INSIDE THE BOX.(ii) THAT IN
ABOUT 10 GAMES BW MADRID AND BARCA SINE
MOU CAME, HAVE MADRID WON MORE THAN ONE?
HAVE THEY NOT LOST 6 OR 7? SHOWS BARCA ARE
WAY BETTER THAN MADRID.(III) THAT IGNORANCE
OF FIFA/UEFA LAWS IS NO EXCUSE AND SO HIS
COMMENTS MAKE PARAMES APPEAR AN ABSOLUTE
STUPID MAN! (iv) THAT IF WE RUN INTO MADRID IN
CL, THEY WOULD AGAIN GO HOME EMPTY-HANDED.
(v) THAT APRIL 22 IN CAMP NOU, MADRID WILL LOSE
ANOTHER 3 POINTS.(vi) THAT BARCA WILL WIN LIGA
IN THE END.(vii) THAT PEREZ WILL SACK MOU WITH
IGNOMINY THIS YEAR AS MOU WILL WIN NOTHING.
Re: UCL: Barcelona Vs AC Milan (3 - 1) On April 3rd 2012 by Mcleo007(m): 12:42pm On Apr 04, 2012
Funny as soon as we are given a legit penalty, the
whole footballing world begins to call us cheats once
again. Quite amusing. Yet, it's funny how nobody
mentions decisions that go against us, such as John
Terry's shirt pull on Henry in the first leg in 08/09,
Abidal sent off for Anelkas dive, Milito's offside goal,
Sneijders foul on Alves, Yaya's ''handball'' leading up
to Bojans goal which would have sent us into the
final. Against Arsenal, Messi's offside goal where he
was onside, Diabys foul on Messi in the first half
where he completely body checked him……… I could
go on all day.
Re: UCL: Barcelona Vs AC Milan (3 - 1) On April 3rd 2012 by Olaolufred(m): 1:04pm On Apr 04, 2012
Only Chelsea fan says Barca penalties were unfounded.
Only them will say, Iniesta goal was scored from offside position.
As a Liverpool fan, Barca is the only Club that beautifies football with entertainment.
As for crooked drunkards, try to win yours first and say bye to CL.
Re: UCL: Barcelona Vs AC Milan (3 - 1) On April 3rd 2012 by 1025: 1:36pm On Apr 04, 2012
when it comes to football at present, barca is the best. when it comes to controversies, barca is the best. whatever barca is in europe man u is in epl.
the commentators will use the world controversial whenever something is not clear. why is it that at this stage every season, the commentators and fans will use this particular word CONTROVERSIAL over decisions in favour of barca.
why given them penalties when penalty was made a non existing rule when barca played chelsea at stamford bridge in 2009? what is platini afraid of whenever the issue of technology is brought up or is anyone here saying it won't help barca in their beautiful games?
i have never seen anyone lost in a tennis game and complain of controversy so why not in soccer?
this year, platini have said who he wants in final and that can only not happen if a miracle happens. when a president is saying barca -madrid finals will be fine, he is indirectly telling the other teams to go home and he is putting that into practise via his refs.
where is ovrebo? the man that he used in stamford bridge abominable officiating. platini was going to die if chelsea and man u play another finals in a two years successive seasons.
it is a shame that ppl are still believing football especially when it has to do with platini at eufa and howard webb when it comes to man u games.

SOMEBODY EXPLAIN THIS PIC BELOW TO ME.

Re: UCL: Barcelona Vs AC Milan (3 - 1) On April 3rd 2012 by jackima: 1:39pm On Apr 04, 2012
Chelsea will play, Benfica will play,bayern Munich will play but the final is between Madrid & Baca. Chikena.
Re: UCL: Barcelona Vs AC Milan (3 - 1) On April 3rd 2012 by vincent18(m): 2:03pm On Apr 04, 2012
;DPure ojoro, barca is not a team. it only consists of football fraudsters...
Re: UCL: Barcelona Vs AC Milan (3 - 1) On April 3rd 2012 by lovabouy(m): 2:52pm On Apr 04, 2012
make we hear word. Wen barca win una go say na ojoro.wen dem play 1st leg una no c any ojoro na only barca own dey gain una. ;Dmake we hear word. Wen barca win una go say na ojoro.wen dem play 1st leg una no c any ojoro na only barca own dey gain una.
Re: UCL: Barcelona Vs AC Milan (3 - 1) On April 3rd 2012 by 1025: 3:38pm On Apr 04, 2012
another name for barcelona is controversy. they are afraid of what mourinho will say that is why they are loosing the la liga and it is because the wayo is not happening there.
the fear of mourinho is the beginning of wisdom.
Re: UCL: Barcelona Vs AC Milan (3 - 1) On April 3rd 2012 by Mcleo007(m): 3:47pm On Apr 04, 2012
1025: when it comes to football at present, barca is the best. when it comes to controversies, barca is the best. whatever barca is in europe man u is in epl.
the commentators will use the world controversial whenever something is not clear. why is it that at this stage every season, the commentators and fans will use this particular word CONTROVERSIAL over decisions in favour of barca.
why given them penalties when penalty was made a non existing rule when barca played chelsea at stamford bridge in 2009? what is platini afraid of whenever the issue of technology is brought up or is anyone here saying it won't help barca in their beautiful games?
i have never seen anyone lost in a tennis game and complain of controversy so why not in soccer?
this year, platini have said who he wants in final and that can only not happen if a miracle happens. when a president is saying barca -madrid finals will be fine, he is indirectly telling the other teams to go home and he is putting that into practise via his refs.
where is ovrebo? the man that he used in stamford bridge abominable officiating. platini was going to die if chelsea and man u play another finals in a two years successive seasons.
it is a shame that ppl are still believing football especially when it has to do with platini at eufa and howard webb when it comes to man u games.

SOMEBODY EXPLAIN THIS PIC BELOW TO ME.

I can't make any meaning from Ur post. About the picture, what explanation does Ur biased mind seek to know? Answer to that and I will explain it from Ur POV.
Re: UCL: Barcelona Vs AC Milan (3 - 1) On April 3rd 2012 by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 04, 2012
‎@all saying thrash, you guys were blind when barca was denied two clear spot kicks in the first leg. Why do u keep hating on this barca team? Their dominace? Their winning spirit or what? Or is it cos they have beaten u guys black and blue, i bet it you can't reply indicating the club you rep after reading this msg.. I know most of you guys saying the trash as chelsea and madrid fans and am gonna wallop you guys if i meet you on my way. I don't know why chelsea fans are so scared, why don't you cross the brigde at stamford brigde tonight first dummies? Get a life dudes and stop hating
Re: UCL: Barcelona Vs AC Milan (3 - 1) On April 3rd 2012 by beey2(m): 5:45pm On Apr 04, 2012
All Chealsea fans r crycrying indirectly for imminent crash in (bother to lick ur own wound soonest)UCL because 80% or more of d crying r coming 4rm dem. Advise is try to win ur game by playing on d field nt by mouthing on NL. We r ready 2 weep ur yansh anytime u bring it come!!! Enuf said just bring on ur game n stop unnecessary beafing.
Re: UCL: Barcelona Vs AC Milan (3 - 1) On April 3rd 2012 by fortran12: 10:08pm On Apr 04, 2012
johnsluv:
He was smoking weed while typing

you both are rude, its just football cant u make comments without abuse?
Re: UCL: Barcelona Vs AC Milan (3 - 1) On April 3rd 2012 by fortran12: 10:10pm On Apr 04, 2012
sholatech: @Fortran 12, I can send you a clean HD copy of the match so that you can rewind 50 times and see the match. I guess you saw yours in a viewing centre seating at far back and relying on people's comments

Am sorry i dint watch in a viewing center http://dailygoalz.com/barcelona-vs-ac-milan-3-1-full-highlights/ here is the link watch the second goal and see how the foul occured
Re: UCL: Barcelona Vs AC Milan (3 - 1) On April 3rd 2012 by elumben: 9:02am On Apr 05, 2012
I will like you guys to go and watch this game between spain vs south korea 2002 world cup and see what happened
Re: UCL: Barcelona Vs AC Milan (3 - 1) On April 3rd 2012 by purplekayc(m): 10:45am On Apr 05, 2012
CHEATING barca !!!! Do they really need 2 do dat undecided

undecided

undecided

Re: UCL: Barcelona Vs AC Milan (3 - 1) On April 3rd 2012 by ddippset(m): 6:44pm On Apr 05, 2012
last nite chelsea got a very soft penalty. benfica also got red carded. if it was barca the whole world would be yapping by now. chelsea fans you can complain about being denied one million penalties in 2009. but the most significant referee error was abidal's 65th minute red card. why? because it happened first before those 1 million penalty claims.
Re: UCL: Barcelona Vs AC Milan (3 - 1) On April 3rd 2012 by Mcleo007(m): 10:23pm On Apr 05, 2012
ddippset: last nite chelsea got a very soft penalty. benfica also got red carded. if it was barca the whole world would be yapping by now. chelsea fans you can complain about being denied one million penalties in 2009. but the most significant referee error was abidal's 65th minute red card. why? because it happened first before those 1 million penalty claims.

When Anelka, put through on goal tripped on himself and fell. Replay showed that Abidal was 2yards away from Anelka and made no contact whatsoever. In the end, He was shown a straight red card for an offence not committed. This was the same match that was officiated by Tom Henning Ovrebo. Barca didn't challenge the decision, they played and pressed on till the last moment. That's what true champions are made of!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Rennes : UCL (3 - 0) - Live / Burnley Vs Arsenal - ( 0 - 1) On 18th September 2021 / Southampton Vs Arsenal (3 - 2) On 16th December 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.