Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,685 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty (5065 Views)

TESTED & TRUSTED.... Cotonuo Cars Delivered By Tadeus / I Help People Buy Car From Cotonuo At Affordiable Price & Also Do Car Duties / Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by carmarts(m): 12:42pm On Jun 01, 2013
I help people buy cars from Cotonuo cars market and take it down to their door steps

Do you want to buy a car from Cotonuo? What is your choice of car? These are the simple steps you have to take now

* Call or drop a comment here or Email me now to enquirer for your dream car.

* I will give you a budget for the car, and the budget will land your car to lagos with all original document

*You will have to come down to Badagry so that we will visit Cotonuo cars market together to buy your car

* You will pay me my agent fees immediately I hand over your car to you.

NB, You don't have to come along with cash at hand for security purpose, there are a lots of Nigeria Banks here at Seme border such as GT bank, Oceanic bank, UbA bank, Skye Bank, First bank and so on, after we see the car you want to buy, you can easily branch any of this bank to withdraw your money and make payment for the car. Contact me for more details

Call me on 08130380111,08183300454 or email: fredcarmarts@yahoo.com

Thanks for your time,hope to hear from you
Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by MrHenri: 1:09pm On Jun 01, 2013
Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by Boss13: 12:24am On Jun 02, 2013
How much will land a toyota camry 2008 - 2010 XLE V6 to lagos. Also do you take cheque? Or preferable bank transfer because withdrawing large amount of cash is a security risk oh
Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by carmarts(m): 12:38am On Jun 02, 2013
@boss13 thanks for your mail...toyota camry 2008 2.5 including the custom duty and 2010 XLE 3.5m this include the custom duties to,sorry we don't accept checks but we have banks here at seme where you can do your transactions,thanks and hope to hear from you soon.Fred
Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by carmarts(m): 3:11pm On Jun 02, 2013
I help people buy cars from Cotonuo cars market and take it down to their door steps

Do you want to buy a car from Cotonuo? What is your choice of car? These are the simple steps you have to take now

* I will give you a budget for the car, and the budget will land your car to lagos with all original document

*You will have to come down to Badagry so that we will visit Cotonuo cars market together to buy your car

NB, You don't have to come along with cash at hand for security purpose, there are a lots of Nigeria Banks here at Seme border such as GT bank, Oceanic bank, UbA bank, Skye Bank, First bank and so on, after we see the car you want to buy, you can easily branch any of this bank to withdraw your money and make payment for the car. Contact me for more details

Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by Boss13: 4:06pm On Jun 02, 2013
carmarts: @boss13 thanks for your mail...toyota camry 2008 2.5 including the custom duty and 2010 XLE 3.5m this include the custom duties to,sorry we don't accept checks but we have banks here at seme where you can do your transactions,thanks and hope to hear from you soon.Fred

You didn't tell me if the 2008 is an XLE V6. Also I believe a bank transfer should be okay because moving cash even in a short distance is a no no for me. I have heard of bad stories.
Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by Vally007: 4:27pm On Jun 02, 2013
How much will it cost me get a Corolla 2001-2002 model ( LE or S) from Cotonou with/without Custom duties and your charge?
Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by agent01(m): 4:37pm On Jun 02, 2013
How much can I get a very clean peugeot 406 of 2004 model, manual.
Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by carmarts(m): 5:36pm On Jun 02, 2013
@boss13 thanks for your message...But i have never tried bank transfer before in buying of the car...but we have our due save process of doing things call me on this num let talk more better,and the car which i gave you the price is for XLE V6 08130380111 thanks
Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by carmarts(m): 5:40pm On Jun 02, 2013
@vally007 corolla 2001 will go for 870k and this include the custom duty sir,thanks and hope to hear from you soon.Fred
Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by carmarts(m): 5:43pm On Jun 02, 2013
@agent01 thanks for your post the peugeot 406 of 2004 model will go for 1.460m this include the custom duty sir,thanks and hope to hear from you soon.
Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by carmarts(m): 5:45pm On Jun 02, 2013

Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by carmarts(m): 10:33pm On Jun 02, 2013

Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by carmarts(m): 2:32pm On Jun 03, 2013

Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by carmarts(m): 7:10pm On Jun 04, 2013

Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by carmarts(m): 10:37am On Jun 05, 2013

Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by MMBL(m): 10:49am On Jun 05, 2013
Hi, how much will I get acura mdx 06/05 grade A, from cotonou to Lagos, kindly reply to bobla_kola@yahoo.com. thanks
Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by kaymoses: 10:57am On Jun 05, 2013
Pls which of the toyota brand can I get for 400k to my door step with Factory AC,cos am ready now,e mail me on msyas2010@yahoo.com
Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by carmarts(m): 2:52am On Jun 06, 2013
@MMBL and Kaymoses please check your mails
Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by Stonebreath: 6:17am On Jun 06, 2013
What kind and model of car can i get for 500k including custom papers
Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by carmarts(m): 8:18am On Jun 06, 2013
@stonebreath Thanks for your mail...you can get golf 3,mazda 323,and honda bullet,Nissan micra,vento,passat you can get them with that budget sir,get back to me with your choice and let talk better,Thanks
Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by carmarts(m): 8:18am On Jun 06, 2013

Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by kmoney82: 8:45pm On Jun 06, 2013
Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by carmarts(m): 7:13pm On Jun 07, 2013
@kmoney82 thanks for your mail...you can get it for 750k sir.
Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by carmarts(m): 7:14pm On Jun 07, 2013

Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by pato405(m): 9:40pm On Jun 07, 2013
as we discussed on phone:

700k ready!

email: minajkindy@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by omovie247: 9:42pm On Jun 07, 2013
Pls am a serious customer, how much can u get me a full option pencil light camry (1999) model xle or le to lagos....pls reply asap
Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by carmarts(m): 5:31pm On Jun 08, 2013
@omovie247 you can get it for 800k for pencil light sir this include the custom duty too
Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by carmarts(m): 5:33pm On Jun 08, 2013
@pato405 oga please remind me of the car again...alot of car orders in my head sorry and i will send you the pictute
Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by carmarts(m): 5:34pm On Jun 08, 2013

Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by carmarts(m): 5:46pm On Jun 08, 2013
Make:
BMW
Model:
Mileage:
88,000 Kms

Year:
Type of car:
4-door
Condition:
Used

AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE SALE IN COTONOU ..!!
Year:2006
Make:BMW
Model:5 Series
Trim:525i
Engine:2.5L In-line 6.
Trans: AUTOMATIC
Color:Black
Interior:Tan
Mileage:88000
Body Style:Sedan

This 2006 BMW 5251 HAS IT ALL: Auto, Gorgeous Leather,Rich Wood Trim,Drop Top, Premium Factory Wheels, Power Windows, Power Locks, Power Steering, Dual Climate Control, Premium Factory Sound System, 6-Disk CD Changer, Fog Lights, Factory Keyless Entry security System, Cruise Control,SRS,ABS,and So Much More!

PRICE:N3.3M

Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by ojemankind: 5:51pm On Jun 08, 2013
Hw much is camry 99 tiny lite now with full option...+original custom duty now @ cotonou

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Black Honda Accord 2000 Series For Sale / N530k-Sharp Peugeot 406 available in PH city.call 07019121676 / 1yr Used 2005 Range Rover HSE +dvd+nav For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.