Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,333 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Information About The Institute Of Petroleum Studies Portharcourt - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Information About The Institute Of Petroleum Studies Portharcourt (1804 Views)

- / Institute Of Petroleum Studies(ips) Masters Admission Is Out / Thread For Students Of IPS (institute Of Petroleum Studies) Uniport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Information About The Institute Of Petroleum Studies Portharcourt by frudokafor(m): 3:13pm On Apr 03, 2012
pls i do want to know of how IPS admission requirements for master and diploma programmes re like. Pls any information wud be welcomed.
Re: Information About The Institute Of Petroleum Studies Portharcourt by deolub: 3:18pm On Apr 03, 2012
u can visit www.ipsng.com
Re: Information About The Institute Of Petroleum Studies Portharcourt by deolub: 3:19pm On Apr 03, 2012
Re: Information About The Institute Of Petroleum Studies Portharcourt by frudokafor(m): 3:23pm On Apr 03, 2012
I have done that but the information i got is not sufficient enough. Have u engaged in any programme with them?
Re: Information About The Institute Of Petroleum Studies Portharcourt by deolub: 9:23pm On Apr 03, 2012
yea I am planning to ...what about you
Re: Information About The Institute Of Petroleum Studies Portharcourt by frudokafor(m): 8:51am On Apr 04, 2012
yeah....saw an advert of 12/13 academic year

(1) (Reply)

Seminar Presentation On Forensic Mycology.. / 30 Billionaires With Only High School Degrees / POTENTIALS OF ICT ENTREPRENEURSHIP DEVELOPMENTS - TERM PAPER

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.