Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,160 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Is Change Of Institution Really Possible? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is Change Of Institution Really Possible? (5026 Views)

JAMB/UME Change Of Institution Process / Please Is Change Of Course Form Still Avaliable For Utme / Please,is Change Of Course Form Free Or D Normal 2500naira.cos I Want To Change To Unn After Having (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Change Of Institution Really Possible? by dani1luv: 3:48pm On Apr 04, 2012
Testdabrain: I actually registered my jamb there. He is runnin a cafe
Dude time is not your friend
. .cant you just do it yoursef?
Go back .collect your money
Run down to jamb office
buy the card (its limited)
go to a cafe. .and make the changes
yourself
NO TIME!!!
Re: Is Change Of Institution Really Possible? by ngyphile(f): 4:37pm On Apr 04, 2012
i did a change of institutn before d jamb utme.when d result came out,it did nt reflect on my result slip.ope all is well
Re: Is Change Of Institution Really Possible? by dani1luv: 5:46pm On Apr 04, 2012
ngyphile: i did a change of institutn before d jamb utme.when d result came out,it did nt reflect on my result slip.ope all is well
hahaha
you've been duped!
Re: Is Change Of Institution Really Possible? by abbey2kool: 5:50pm On Apr 04, 2012
Pls when is the change of institution form closing?
Re: Is Change Of Institution Really Possible? by biggboy(m): 5:52pm On Apr 04, 2012
pls hw much is the form nd where is the jamb office in lagos?
Re: Is Change Of Institution Really Possible? by Emmakresh(m): 6:02pm On Apr 04, 2012
pls does anybody know precisely the dateline for the changing of course form
Re: Is Change Of Institution Really Possible? by Koolking(m): 6:26pm On Apr 04, 2012
abbey2kool: Pls when is the change of institution form closing?

You can visit http://jamb.org.ng/unifiedtme/ for more info
You can as well send them email and place a call to them or visit their office. Don't rely on info from people. Get smart pls
Re: Is Change Of Institution Really Possible? by halaho(m): 7:25pm On Apr 04, 2012
Please ohhhh... I want to change my First Choice Institution from OOU to FUNAAB - so I but the Change of Institution /Course Scratch but the site is bring out on unknown prompt.
Re: Is Change Of Institution Really Possible? by oluwasnipes: 8:24pm On Apr 04, 2012
Tittos: I changed my first choice of course form Geology to Chemical Engineering in the same school and it was changed before my post ume...am currently studying Chemical Engineering..
pls am having problems opening d page where tthe changes can b made,after filling in the required date such as the pin,regno, and serial no and then clicking the submit button the page or form where the changes was meant to b made did not come up.....does anyone have a solution to this?pls its urgent
Re: Is Change Of Institution Really Possible? by samyng(m): 10:27pm On Apr 04, 2012
Hello , Please does jamb have any of their office at Ikeja and also can one purchase a card or something to enable him / her change institution/ course
Re: Is Change Of Institution Really Possible? by Tochi4life: 5:27am On Apr 05, 2012
yes jus get to Obalende first tell any bike man to take you to Jamb office they will charge #100 beware of touts before the jamb gate they will try to dupe you make sure you go straight to the jamb office the form sales for #2500 and it reflects on your result slip immediately after you do it i did mine by myself its that easy> Goodluck you all.
Re: Is Change Of Institution Really Possible? by Taiwotasungo: 7:21am On Apr 05, 2012
Please is d form stil on?
Re: Is Change Of Institution Really Possible? by Tochi4life: 8:12am On Apr 05, 2012
yes the form is still on sale
Re: Is Change Of Institution Really Possible? by emsquare(m): 8:17am On Apr 05, 2012
Cadaver: Nairaland has turned to Jambites forum. Less than 20 replies and dis has alredy made the homepage. Definitely one of these moderators is a jamb scratchcard agent.

LOL!
Re: Is Change Of Institution Really Possible? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 05, 2012
Hello all,

I just got the change of course/institution card today and I tried to do it online but after entering the details on the first page and click submit..It just would not go forward.Is anyone experiencing same thing? Please how do I go about it?
Re: Is Change Of Institution Really Possible? by tohirah(f): 2:30pm On Apr 05, 2012
dani1luv:
hahaha
you've been duped!

xup,pls which site are you doing the change of course cos me no know wetin this one dey tell me. Could you just give me the web address of the site cos I also want to change ooo. Thanks
Re: Is Change Of Institution Really Possible? by talktrue1(m): 2:32pm On Apr 05, 2012
banttieman: Hello all,

I just got the change of course/institution card today and I tried to do it online but after entering the details on the first page and click submit..It just would not go forward.Is anyone experiencing same thing? Please how do I go about it?

Am facing the same challenge as I want to do for my younger brother.

Any solution to it and when is the deadline? pls I need help
Re: Is Change Of Institution Really Possible? by dani1luv: 4:01pm On Apr 05, 2012
tohirah:

xup,pls which site are you doing the change of course cos me no know wetin this one dey tell me. Could you just give me the web address of the site cos I also want to change ooo. Thanks
Hey you again smiley
anyhow sha. .what do you wanna change??
Your institution?? or course?
and why??
its not for free oh. .
just purchase the card!!
and logon to http://www.jamb.org.ng
and click Change of Course or Institution
or better still click here
Re: Is Change Of Institution Really Possible? by tohirah(f): 4:22pm On Apr 05, 2012
dani1luv:
Hey you again smiley
anyhow sha. .what do you wanna change??
Your institution?? or course?
and why??
its not for free oh. .
just purchase the card!!
and logon to http://www.jamb.org.ng
and click Change of Course or Institution
or better still click here

this address is telling me server error
Re: Is Change Of Institution Really Possible? by Sungba(m): 7:02pm On Apr 05, 2012
plz i am having the same problem here too.let me know when u does ur own succesfully
Re: Is Change Of Institution Really Possible? by Sungba(m): 7:03pm On Apr 05, 2012
just got the change of course/institution card today and I tried to do it online but after entering the details on the first page and click submit..It just would not go forward.Please how do I go about it?URGENTLY REPLY OR HAS ANY ONE DOES HIS OWN SUCCESFULLY?[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Is Change Of Institution Really Possible? by oluwasnipes: 8:02pm On Apr 05, 2012
@dani1luv......hv tried what u suggested but its still not going... undecidedafter filling in the required details needed and den clicking on the submit button,no other page is displayed shocked undecided
Re: Is Change Of Institution Really Possible? by dani1luv: 12:10pm On Apr 06, 2012
tohirah:

this address is telling me server error
try a PC!
Re: Is Change Of Institution Really Possible? by dani1luv: 12:11pm On Apr 06, 2012
oluwasnipes: @dani1luv......hv tried what u suggested but its still not going... undecidedafter filling in the required details needed and den clicking on the submit button,no other page is displayed shocked undecided
Mehn I dunno know what the problem might be oh
I did mine withing 5 minutes
Re: Is Change Of Institution Really Possible? by lizfab(f): 5:39pm On Apr 06, 2012
Daniluv, how did you do it when I was told at JAMB office that the site has not been activated?
Re: Is Change Of Institution Really Possible? by LordPherule(m): 10:27pm On Apr 06, 2012
Pls Nairalanders,I wanna do Change of Course and Institution. Is it possible for me to change my O'Level initial 2 sittings to 1 sittings along the process. Pls anyone who does his/her should enlighten. Thanks
Re: Is Change Of Institution Really Possible? by Excelboi(m): 7:04am On Apr 07, 2012
LordPherule: Pls Nairalanders,I wanna do Change of Course and Institution. Is it possible for me to change my O'Level initial 2 sittings to 1 sittings along the process. Pls anyone who does his/her should enlighten. Thanks
No, its nt possible.
Re: Is Change Of Institution Really Possible? by collintin: 9:14am On Apr 07, 2012
dnt know wat wrong with dis jamb site
Re: Is Change Of Institution Really Possible? by collintin: 9:44am On Apr 07, 2012
I really dont knw wats wrong av being trying 2 change my course since yesterday but its nt going does anyone knows what d problem is
Re: Is Change Of Institution Really Possible? by collintin: 9:57am On Apr 07, 2012
Pls help av bein trying 2 change my course since yester day bt its nt going does any one in d house knws what d problem is
Re: Is Change Of Institution Really Possible? by oluwasnipes: 7:12pm On Apr 07, 2012
collintin: Pls help av bein trying 2 change my course since yester day bt its nt going does any one in d house knws what d problem is
.....am also having the same problem.i also went to the cyber cafe to confirm and they said they are also having the same problem.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Agony Of Students In Madonna University / Are You A Genius, Then Answer This Question. / How Can A Medical Student Read And Remember?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.