Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Okiro Summons Adedibu Over Oyo Crisis - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okiro Summons Adedibu Over Oyo Crisis (1279 Views)

Residents, Security Agencies Blame Alaafin As Armed Gangs Take Over Oyo / Exclusive Interview With Lamidi Adedibu- Video / INEC Machines Found In Adedibu's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okiro Summons Adedibu Over Oyo Crisis by BigB11(m): 3:57pm On Nov 02, 2007
IG summons Adedibu over Oyo crisis

The Acting Inspector-General of Police, Mr. Mike Okiro, has summoned the controversial Ibadan politician, Alhaji Lamidi Adedibu, to respond to myriad of petitions against him by some people within and outside Oyo State.

A source at the state police command said on Thursday that Adedibu was invited to the Force headquarters with a letter dated October 31, 2007 and signed by Deputy Commissioner of Police, Mr. Austin Obaedo.

Adedibu, a strong member of the ruling Peoples Democratic Party, was asked to report at the Louis Edet house of the police today (Friday), according to the source.

The PDP chieftain has been under intense criticisms over crises arising from political violence in the state.

The Olubadan of Ibadan, Oba Samuel Odulana recently asked Adedibu to quit politics so that peace would reign in the state.

The authorities of the National Agency for Food, Drug Administration and Control, through its Director-General, Prof. Dora Akunyili, also accused the politician of obstructing the war against fake drugs in the state.

Workers of the state-owned Broadcasting Corporation also on Monday petitioned the IG over the May 23 attack on the three transmitting stations in the state allegedly by supporters of Adedibu.

They claimed that no fewer than 19 people were injured and that valuables like money and handsets were stolen by the thugs used to carry out the invasion.

A former director of the Odua Investment Limited, Alhaji Olawale Oladoja, whose official car was forcefully seized from him by suspected thugs allegedly working for Adedibu, also petitioned the police hierarchy.

Oladoja alleged an assassination attempt and armed robbery attack on him at the Agodi Praying Ground after observing his prayers to mark the end of the Ramadan festival.

In his petition to the IGP, the former director had challenged the police hierarchy to prove that they were actually championing the rule of law crusade of President Umaru YarAdua by investigating his supposed abduction by Adedibus boys.

Part of the petition reads: Circumstances surrounding the recovery of my stolen car from Adedibus house as well as the twist in my case where I was later arraigned in court for car stealing and briefly remanded at Agodi prison before my lawyer secured my bail should be unraveled.”

http://odili.net/news/source/2007/nov/2/425.html
Re: Okiro Summons Adedibu Over Oyo Crisis by BigB11(m): 4:06pm On Nov 02, 2007
Bravo to Okiro.

If this move was made 2 years ago, Oyo state would have been a peaceful state by now; but of course, the caitiff incompetent former IGP (Ehindero) couldn't get the job done.
What this man wanted to eat also blindfolded him from doing his duties accordingly.

What a despicable gutless man.
Re: Okiro Summons Adedibu Over Oyo Crisis by Mamajama(m): 4:19pm On Nov 02, 2007
ha ha ha , BIGB1 you just confirm the saying that STUPIDITY DOES BOUND IN THE HEART.

Where was OKIRO when the Director of NDLEA said ADEDIBU was preventing them from performing their duties in IBADAN?

DID the OYO state police CP not publicly condemn any wrong doing by ADEDIBU yesterday?

This is why kids can never understand how dirty politics can me, this invitation is nothing but a cover up. what makes you so sure ADEDIBU will honor the invitation?

Stay tune BOMBOY. Nothing will happen to ADEDIBU. MARK my words. EVEN IBB can not come close to this man.
Re: Okiro Summons Adedibu Over Oyo Crisis by Mamajama(m): 4:31pm On Nov 02, 2007
Akunyili’s allegations against Adedibu unfounded –Oyo CP
By Sunday Aborisade, Ibadan
Published: Wednesday, 31 Oct 2007
The Oyo State Police Command has said that allegations levelled against the controversial Ibadan politician, Alhaji Lamidi Adedibu, recently by the Director-General of the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control, Prof. Dora Akunyili, were unfounded.

Skip to next paragraph

Photo File
Chief Lamidi Adedibu

Akunyili had two weeks ago in Ibadan alleged that Adedibu was frustrating the battle against fake drugs in the state as he usually ensured the release of anyone arrested by NAFDAC officials for dealing in fake drugs.

But the Commissioner of Police in charge of the state command, Mr. Udom Ekpoudom, told journalists on Tuesday that the allegations could not be substantiated by the agency’s officials in the state.

The Police boss said he was not in the state when the NAFDAC boss visited the state but that he had carried out investigations into it and discovered that it was a mere allegation.

He said, “I wrote a letter to the NAFDAC office in the state to state instances where Chief Adedibu had obstructed their activities and they cannot give a single instance.

“It might have happened in the past but my command had not received any complaint from NAFDAC that any individual or groups of people are disturbing their activities.

On the petition by workers in the state broadcasting corporation that his command did not conduct any investigation into the attack on their station five months ago by thugs allegedly sent by Adedibu, the police boss said he had no record of the incident.

Ekpoudom told journalists that the incident happened before he was transferred to the state and that the file of the incident was not made available to him.

In the petition jointly signed by their chairmen, Messrs Niyi Adeyemo and Wole Oladele, insisted that no arrest was made by the police despite the fact that Adedibu allegedly confirmed that he spearheaded the attack on the station claiming that it was carried out in the public interest.

http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art200710311455010

TAKE THAT BIGb1, you can never and will never intimidate me to stop talking about your toothless father. lol
Re: Okiro Summons Adedibu Over Oyo Crisis by biggerboy(m): 4:48pm On Nov 02, 2007
I weep for Nigeria cry cry
Re: Okiro Summons Adedibu Over Oyo Crisis by Mamajama(m): 6:45pm On Nov 02, 2007
OKIRO is in ABUJA, The CP is in OYO, and he is in cahrge of the state. if they can't both agree and are contradicting each others statements

SO tell me how will you curtail someone you can't see.
Re: Okiro Summons Adedibu Over Oyo Crisis by chidichris(m): 8:39am On Nov 03, 2007
thisday of 3rd nov. has this to say;
Okiro Reschedules Meeting With Adedibu - I Got No Invitation - Adedibu
as long as obj lives, as long as ribadu exists, as long as the present pdp lis in control, adedibu has the immunity of all the above mentioned parties to do whatever pleases him.
it is obvious that before the april polls, the seperration of saints from the criminals had been in place so as long as you are on the right hand of obj, sky is just your starting point.
one thing is sure, no matter how long it rains, the sun must shine at the end of the day but what no one can say is when.
saddam hussain in his grave will never ever believe he could go down like that without the simpliest resistance.
i know God will not over-look the prayers of all nigerians.
by the way, the police is saying it is a peace meeting aimed at pleading with adedibu to make sure he maintain peace in oyo.
what a shame to oyo people, to nigerian police, to pdp and to nigeria as a whole.
a nobody hijacking a state and our able owner(obj) told the oyo people to tolorate and manage adedibu bcs of his age. the weakiest people of the earth can not take this for such a long time.
where on earth has the people of a state live and exist at the mercy of an individual? yet we have a very powerful war against corruption as well as the latest and modern rule of law in place.
obj and yar adua for allowing such have become the worst presidents nigeria have seen in the filed of human rights and abuse of human rights
Re: Okiro Summons Adedibu Over Oyo Crisis by Mamajama(m): 3:03pm On Nov 03, 2007
Like I've been saying, POLITICS IS A DIRTY GAME. Look at all the people that are rallying behind ADEDIBU to call the invitation or press report a malicious.

BIGB1 STAY TUNE, I keep telling you to start using your head and stop drinking burukutu in the morning.

Print This Page

Analysis Crime Interview Issues Letters Religion Roll Tape Showbiz Society and style Special Features Sports The Nation

Okiro Reschedules Meeting With Adedibu - I Got No Invitation - Adedibu
By Chris Agbambu and Jackson Udom - 03.11.2007

The peace meeting scheduled by the acting Inspector-General of Police, Mike Okiro, with the strongman of Ibadan politics, Alhaji Lamidi Adedibu, on Friday has been rescheduled for a later date.

Informed police sources disclosed to the Saturday Tribune that the meeting was rescheduled at the instance of Alhaji Adedibu, who said he could not make it to Abuja on Friday.

According to the source, the meeting was later fixed for next week, but had to be postponed again because the IGP will be out of the country throughout next week to attend the Interpol meeting in Morocco.

Saturday Tribune gathered that the IGP subsequently fixed the meeting for mid-November, by which time he would have returned to the country, as he would personally want to address the Ibadan strongman.

Force Public Relations Officer C. P. Haz Iwendi, who confirmed the postponement of the meeting to Saturday Tribune, said that the IGP had to do that because he wanted to be present at the meeting, as he could not afford to delegate the function to any of his deputies.

Iwendi noted that the meeting is just a peace one and the IGP would use the forum to tell Alhaji Adedibu to ensure that peace was maintained in Oyo State.

He added that Okiro decided to make it a peace meeting in spite of the deluge of petitions against the Ibadan politics strongman, because he was an elder and a respected Nigerian.

On his part, when contacted, Chief Lamidi Adedibu denied media report that he had been summoned by the police high command to Abuja to answer charges of alleged political crisis perpetrated by him, saying “As at now, I have not received any letter of invitation from the police.”

Adedibu, who was flanked by former Minister of Power and Steel, Elder Wole Oyelese; former governor of the state, Chief Kolapo Ishola, and former Military Administrator of Lagos and Ogun states, Brig. Raji Rasaki, described the media report as malicious and half truth and a calculated attempt by the newspapers (Saturday Tribune not included) to tarnish his image, saying “I don’t know why they are after me. I’ve committed no offence and I don’t know what could warrant their saying that I had been invited to anywhere.”

He said he was deeply involved in the pre-burial arrangement of Chief A.M.A. Akinloye.

“If the police want to see me, I often answer them. They have called me on many occasions to ask questions; after all, I have committed no offence. On this matter, I am yet to receive any invitation from the police authorities. If I receive any invitation, I will go. As you can see, I am attending to my people here.”

On the PDP congress, Adedibu stated “We are prepared for the congress today. The congress will be very peaceful because we have ironed out all the grey areas. Where we cannot achieve 100 per cent consensus, we will allow for elections.”

http://www.tribune.com.ng/03112007/news/news8.html
Re: Okiro Summons Adedibu Over Oyo Crisis by babasin(m): 4:02pm On Nov 03, 2007
Adedibu, who was flanked by former Minister of Power and Steel, Elder Wole Oyelese; former governor of the state, Chief Kolapo Ishola, and former Military Administrator of Lagos and Ogun states, Brig. Raji Rasaki, described the media report as malicious and half truth and a calculated attempt by the newspapers (Saturday Tribune not included) to tarnish his image, saying “I don’t know why they are after me. I’ve committed no offence and I don’t know what could warrant their saying that I had been invited to anywhere.”

Atleast, OKIRO has some courage.

Ehindero + Tafa; they were spineless thieves.

Ordinary summon they cant issue for Adedibu.

So bad that Adedibu had 4-voting machines in his house, your uncle Ehindero was no where to be found: what a yeye IG. good riddance.
grin cheesy grin
Re: Okiro Summons Adedibu Over Oyo Crisis by BigB11(m): 9:51pm On Nov 03, 2007
It won't be long anymore; there will be peace in Oyo state very very soon.

If IBB was the current president of Nigeria, do you think folks like Adedibu would still be messing around in Oyo State? And do you think OBJ would have the balls to even come close to Abuja? Absolutely Negative.
This is one of my reasons for supporting IBB.
We need a leader that has something to prove, a courageous leader and a leader with natural skill to mobilize and unite the nation.

It has been more than 100 days and so far I haven't seen any progress. OBJ (failure) is still pretty much in control.
Re: Okiro Summons Adedibu Over Oyo Crisis by Mamajama(m): 6:45pm On Nov 04, 2007
ADEDIBU is the last problem OKIRO has to deal with for now. His biggest challenge is how to save his boss and a close friend of his EX DIG from prosecution or going to the gas chamber.

I will keep tap on this news and see what will happen to this EX DIG whom a lots of big boys like

http://www.guardiannewsngr.com/news/article03
Re: Okiro Summons Adedibu Over Oyo Crisis by babasin(m): 7:07pm On Nov 04, 2007
ADEDIBU is the last problem OKIRO has to deal with for now.

there you go again!

You think Okiro is like your uncles; Tafa + Ehindero

If Okiro could solve Adedibu problem; Oyo State would be free. This would be evalasting legacy instead of legacy of corruption by your uncles
Re: Okiro Summons Adedibu Over Oyo Crisis by Aneef(m): 1:10pm On Nov 05, 2007
Wonder shall never end? I wonder why Okiro will be praised for having gut to invite Adedibu,cos for sure nothing will come out of it.They are just pretenders who did meant well for populace.Was Okiro not part of people that sneaked in to felicitate with Adedibu at his 80th birthday and week after inviting him. The present CP read the riot acts when he came on Adedibu,how he I iring now?Ps,lets devote our time on more productive things and leave Adidubu issues to GOD
Re: Okiro Summons Adedibu Over Oyo Crisis by btayo1(m): 6:28pm On Nov 05, 2007
We know that it is a peace/plead meeting i.e Police I.G pleading with Oyo god of Peace (Adedibu) for peace to reign; whether this god accepts is left to be seen but one thing is sure that Time is running out for the old mischief maker considering his age and there is a Greater God. Where is Abacha today?
Re: Okiro Summons Adedibu Over Oyo Crisis by BigB11(m): 4:21pm On Nov 14, 2007
IGP: Adedibu heads for Abuja

Controversial Ibadan politician, Chief Lamidi Adedibu, yesterday headed to Abuja for an appointment with the Acting Inspector-General of Police; Mr. Mike Okiro.It was in connection with the myriad of complaints on the political violence in Oyo State for sometime now.

Okiro had a forthnight ago, ordered the controversial politician to report at the Force Headquarters, Abuja .This is to enable him respond to a plethora of complaints and petitions written against him by some notable indigenes of the state, including a prominent traditional ruler in the state.

The myriad of complaints peaked with the alarm raised by Director General of the National Agency for Food, Drug and Administration and Control (NAFDAC), Prof. Dora Akunyili that Adedibu was deploring thugs to hamper her agency anti-counterfeit drug war in the state.

Akunyili at the zonal sensitisation programme of NAFDAC in Ibadan last month, raised an alarm that Adedibu was obstructing the agency 's officials from performing their duties.

The NAFDAC boss has pointed to the Kollington Fisheries which the Adedibu terror gang re-opened after officials of the agency had sealed off the company for engaging in counterfeit drug business.

However the Adedibu saga, according to THISDAY checks, almost run the command headship into trouble as the police commissioner, Udom Ekpoudom passed a clean bill of health on the PDP chieftain, berating the Akunyili for raising unsubstantiated allegation against Adedibu.

Checks revealed that the NAFDAC boss has protested Ekpoudom clean bill to the police chief which led to a verbal reprisal on the state police boss by the police high command. Ekpoudom last week through the command spokesperson, Bisi Okuwobi denied ever making the statement.

Aside from Akunyili, journalists and non-journalists of the state-owned Broadcasting Corporation (because) last Monday petitioned the IG over the May 23 attack on the three transmitting stations in the state allegedly by supporters of Adedibu, where over 19 people were injured and money and properties stolen.

Similarly, a former director of Odu’a Investment Limited, Alhaji Olawale Oladoja, whose official car was forcefully seized from him by suspected thugs working for Adedibu, also petitioned the police hierarchy, alleging assassination attempt and armed robbery attack on him at the Agodi Praying Ground after observing his prayer to mark the end of the Ramadan festival.

In his petition, addressed to Okiro, the embattled Odu’a former director had challenged the police hierarchy to prove that they were actually championing the rule of law crusade of President Umaru Musa Yar’adua by investigating his supposed abduction by Adedibu’s boys, the recovery of his stolen car from Adedibu’s house as well as the twist in his case where he was later arraigned in court for car stealing and briefly remanded at Agodi prison before his lawyer secured his bail.

Also, the Iyalode of Ibadan, High Chief Aminat Abiodun was said to have cried out to the police top hierarchy on the demolition of her 32-stalls by thugs supervised by Adedibu in June for her failure to support the political interest of the PDP chieftain.

The management of Nigerian Telecommunication Limited (NITEL) had also petitioned the police over the encroachment on its land at Molete area of the ancient city, which Adedibu was said to have converted to his personal use as extension of his sprawling residence on the excuse that he bidded for the land during the privatization of NITEL and eventually paid N71 million for the property.

The IGP order inviting Adedibu to Abuja then was contained in a letter dated October 31, 2007 and signed by Deputy Commissioner of Police (DCP), Austin Obaedo.

Curiously, the controversial politician ignored the invitation, claiming that he did not receive any letter inviting him to the Abuja office of the police chief.

The interrogation of the controversial politician could not come up last week as the police chief, was out of the country for an INTERPOL conference.

Okiro was said to have personally indicated interest in quizzing the maverick politician and directed him to report when he was back in the country.

Police sources told THISDAY that Adedibu was expected to have reported at the force headquarters last week Thursday but again spurned the invitation, leading to a formal report about him to the presidency.

The source added that the presidency reportedly reached the former president, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo to prevail on the PDP chieftain to respond to the IGP invitation in his own interest.

Unconfirmed reports hinted that the former president visit to the Molete country home of the PDP chieftain was part of the plot to make Adedibu respond to the police chief invitation honorably.

Though the two politicians went into private discussions, the former president described him as the father of the party was meant to boost him to attend the parley with Okiro.

Adedibu could not be reached in his Molete home when THISDAY called but a source who pleaded anonymity confirmed that he left for Abuja in the early hours of the day but the aide would not want to be drawn into controversy as to his mission.

Contacted, the police commissioner, Ekpoudom confirmed that the controversial politician was already in Abuja for a chat with the IGP.

He added that Adedibu since last week Thursday was being expected by his boss but declined to comment on his refusal to go for the invitation last week Thusrday

http://odili.net/news/source/2007/nov/14/204.html
Re: Okiro Summons Adedibu Over Oyo Crisis by BigB11(m): 4:24pm On Nov 14, 2007
If this was done 2 years ago by worthless Ehindero, things would have been better in Ibadan by now. But of course what Ehindero wanted to eat also blindfolded the fool.

Leadership role is absolutely not for everybody.
Re: Okiro Summons Adedibu Over Oyo Crisis by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 14, 2007
Okiro Now talking
There is nothing he can do
Re: Okiro Summons Adedibu Over Oyo Crisis by BigB11(m): 4:37pm On Nov 14, 2007
You've got to give him a credit; It takes a man, a real man to invite this terror (Adedibu) for anything.

Even if nothing comes out of it, it's still a message to him and the rest that someone is watching. Believe me, it may not do much, but it will slow him down a bit.
This invitation also means, the federal government is getting sick of his mess. The next invitation (if necessary) will be more serious.

You can not just sit and watch like a Dumbo (just like Ehindero), something must be done.

Okiro gets my Kudos.
Re: Okiro Summons Adedibu Over Oyo Crisis by IykeD1(m): 4:45pm On Nov 14, 2007

We need a leader that has something to prove, a courageous leader
[/b]and a leader with [b]natural skill to mobilize and unite the nation.

Courage:
=======
People, make una no make me laugh oooo. Courage my foot. The guy
is a conniving wimp.

Mobilize & Unite:
============
He he he hen hen, the only thing IBB mobilized was MAMSER and
Better Life for Rural Women, and of course the political parties that
gave us Tom Ikimi and Tony Anennih. To cap it, IBB gave us Sani
Abacha, that great man that managed to "unite" Nigeria. grin

A lot of the politicians we have in Nigeria today blossomed or started
their political careers under IBB's transition to no where. Is it any
surprise that they are as spineless and corrupt as their political master,
IBB?
Re: Okiro Summons Adedibu Over Oyo Crisis by BigB11(m): 4:51pm On Nov 14, 2007
Here comes my girl friend.

The topic says "Okiro Summons Adedibu Over Oyo Crisis"

Wetin concern IBB?
Folks are just purely obsessed with IBB
Re: Okiro Summons Adedibu Over Oyo Crisis by powerofmap(m): 5:01pm On Nov 14, 2007
smileyWho is Okiro Where Osha of Molete is Speaking? When Electroral box was found in his house wetin Baba Iyabo do? Instead he was specially Invited to Aso Rock.Recently OBJ call him Father of PDP so Lets stop deceiving ourself Adedibu can't be arrested.
Re: Okiro Summons Adedibu Over Oyo Crisis by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 14, 2007
Big B1:

Here comes my girl friend.

The topic says "Okiro Summons Adedibu Over Oyo Crisis"

Wetin concern IBB?
Folks are just purely obsessed with IBB

No one is obsessed with IBB except you. With the pathetic, continuous hero-worship you give the gap-toothed General on this forum everybody have come to associate Big B1 with IBB.

I think its just in correlation with your low level of intelligence (which I can reasonably infer from your preoccupation with IBB's balls) that you would be the last person on this Politics board to realise this. Get this clear now, IBB + Big B1= Zero Credibility. As long as you continue making a fool of yourself by shamelessly sucking his balls, your contributions to this forum will never be taken seriously by anyone.

In your own words:

Big B1:

Iyke-D

It is obvious that you're busy running all over the place with absolutely no material.

You fall into this category:I have realized that many have decided to sabotage all my ideas or recommendations, regardless of the content of the message (whether it's positive or negative), just because of my incompressible support for IBB.
I see this as being barbaric and absolutely not in agreement with or according to democratic doctrine.

If my name was Mckren, I'm sure that you will be smiling and dancing behind me. But it's all good.
There is something for sure, we can not all sleep like bunch of drunkards facing the same direction, someone must step up.

Better go out and come back under a fresh I.D.
Re: Okiro Summons Adedibu Over Oyo Crisis by BigB11(m): 5:47pm On Nov 14, 2007
I look forward to this out come. We must also give the mighty terror a credit for making the trip to Abuja.

Moreover, the despicable statement by OBJ few days ago doesn't help the situation, but we shall all see the out come before the end of the week.
Re: Okiro Summons Adedibu Over Oyo Crisis by Mamajama(m): 6:36pm On Nov 14, 2007
BIGB1 I can not sometime believed you are a true descendant of IBB.

What a DUFFOS or a dumb ass you are. QUESTION. IF ADEDIBU was such a trouble maker, why wasn't he arrested and prosecuted?

Why does he have to be summon by IGP. IF the table were turned. and a poor man committed the same crime ADEDIBU has been accused of for years. Will the poor man get the same invitation by the IGP?

Why does it takes 2 weeks for ADEDIBU to honor that invite?

In conclusion, ADEDIBU is greater than OKIRO and do not forget OKIRO is still an acting IGP. He has not been confirmed. and he will do anything to look good in the public eye.

SO stop DRINKING IGBO and BURUKUTU. it will only distroy your Mal-functioning brain.
Re: Okiro Summons Adedibu Over Oyo Crisis by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 14, 2007
Mamajama:

In conclusion, ADEDIBU is greater than OKIRO

yet another retarded argument. i suspect there's something basically wrong with the gene-pool of certain Nigerian families. It makes the Daddies corrupt, unimaginative thieves and looters of the commonwealth, and the kids, retards and dullards. Otherwise how can anyone rationalize this assertion?
Re: Okiro Summons Adedibu Over Oyo Crisis by Mamajama(m): 11:07pm On Nov 14, 2007
DUDE this stunt is nothing but a common stunt by OKIRO. was OKIRO not the DIG in charge of ZONE A when ballot boxes were found in ADEDIBUs house?

As the CO in Charge of that region what did he do?

BIGB1 need to stop this ass licking and get his teeth brush.

(1) (Reply)

Does Mtn's Decision To Site Its Regional Hq In Ghana Have Political Implicatons? / Singaporean Investors To Stake N195b On Lekki Port Project / Polygamy In Nigeria: What Is Your Experience?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.