Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Say Your Thought Of The New Dstv Walka - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Say Your Thought Of The New Dstv Walka (1129 Views)

HURRY!! just two left DSTV walka and Dstv Drifta For Sell 10k 07089054990 / SOLD Brand New DSTV WALKA 7 For Sale 15k . Watch All Matches Free. / Repair Of Dstv Walka Screen. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Say Your Thought Of The New Dstv Walka by Tbase2: 11:56pm On Apr 03, 2012
Okay guys dstv launche a new device called the walka on the 21st of january this year so if you have or seen one pls give your veiw of the device thankyou
Re: Say Your Thought Of The New Dstv Walka by texazzpete(m): 12:45am On Apr 04, 2012
T'base:
Okay guys dstv launche a new device called the walka on the 21st of january this year so if you have or seen one pls give your veiw of the device thankyou

Pathetic, low tech device that is seriously overpriced.

1 Like

Re: Say Your Thought Of The New Dstv Walka by Tbase2: 10:08am On Apr 04, 2012
Pls can you be more specific about your veiw thanx
Re: Say Your Thought Of The New Dstv Walka by umehbiz: 12:36pm On Nov 07, 2012
I bought the Walka7 yesterday. A sweet, sleek-looking device. Worked very well at my office at Ikeja. Went home with the triumphant feeling of having conquerred the fight with my family over channels. Put it on the watch champions leaque while my family watch their Africa Magic. To my disappointment no signal. Came with it to my office it started working. Plugged it to power to charge. That was it! It ceased completely. Not turning off. Not going forward or backwards. Took it to them and was told I have to allow it run out of battery power. Then recharge. But to avoid it happening again I should on only when I have pulled out the antena. Pls if you have better ways to enjoy this device let me know. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Best Offer On Brand New Ipad 3 64GB Wifi + 4G / . / Brand New Blackberry Bold 5 For Sale #65,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.