Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,300 members, 7,822,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

My Prediction Of Royal Garden Estate Has Come To Pass - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / My Prediction Of Royal Garden Estate Has Come To Pass (1127 Views)

Affordable 650sqm and 920sqm residential Lands At Royal Garden Estate Ajah Lekki / UPDATE AND PICTURES OF ROYAL GARDEN ESTATE, LEKKI / Plot Of Land With C Of O @ Royal Garden Estate Lekki Lagos N35m Per Plot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Prediction Of Royal Garden Estate Has Come To Pass by staflex(m): 8:49am On Apr 04, 2012
i once predicted that prices of land in royal garden estate which is situated directly opposite ajah on the lekki epe expressway would skyrocket. this is just barely 8 months ago. i am sure that when i said this many nairalanders were watching to see how soon it will be. but here iam today again to throw more light on the stale thread. i remember when i was still scouting for a plot for a client of mine then with 22 million naira. today, that same plot is more than 28 million naira. the rate at which people are showning interest now is massive. people have already started living in the estate. everyday, there is a request from clients on royal garden. what else do you want from an estate that can boast of the best of infrstructures. if you have not been to this place before, take your time and visit it to see reasons why you deserve to have a home here. a replica of NICON town. i am not surprised as the same company that builds the infrastructure did royal gardens. should you still be interested in having your own land in this beautiful estate, please feel free to contact Staflex Properties. we are situated at suite E244, ikota shopping complex, VGC, lekki.
email: staflexproperties@gmail.com
tel: 08025333986, 07038401012
BB pin: 2347297B

Re: My Prediction Of Royal Garden Estate Has Come To Pass by staflex(m): 9:03am On Apr 04, 2012
more pix

(1) (Reply)

I Need 100 Hectares Of Land With C Of Oaround Free Trade Zone Ibeju Lekki / Half Plot Of Land For Sale Located At Ibadan,oyo State,moniya Ijaye / Plots Of Land For Sale In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.