Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

For Wood Laminate Floor,marble And Tiles : Sales And Instalation - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / For Wood Laminate Floor,marble And Tiles : Sales And Instalation (2467 Views)

POP Installation Wall Screeding Painting 3D wall panel And Tiles Installation / For Wood Laminate Floor,marble And Tiles : Sales And Instalation / Buy: Granite,marble And Tiles From Major Importer In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Wood Laminate Floor,marble And Tiles : Sales And Instalation by farmlander: 1:03pm On Apr 04, 2012
Affordable flooring is a division of BMS VENTURES,INC(USA) base company now in Nigeria to offer the best of our product and service to everyone ,We offer a wide range of hardwood floor services including floor installation, sanding, finishing, refinishing, repairs, and stairs. Commercial and residential.
High quality service, products at reasonable pricing guaranteed!!!!
We look forward to do business with you.

Call or email for a free quote todayâ–º adeniji1@hotmail.com

Re: For Wood Laminate Floor,marble And Tiles : Sales And Instalation by omoola007(m): 1:45pm On Jun 28, 2012
Good afternoon ,

What kind of wood floor do you have? Hardwood, engineered or laminate? what are your prices and what do you charge per Sq meter installed? i am interested for a 3br flat.
Re: For Wood Laminate Floor,marble And Tiles : Sales And Instalation by manbassy: 7:00pm On Jul 28, 2012
Hello, i am interested in buying your laminated floor tiles so please i will like you to supply me with this info: how much per square meter and do you do installation also? My email: manbassy@yahoo.co.uk

(1) (Reply)

Plots Of Land With Survey Plan Available For Sale At Ikorodu / Land/apartment For Sale/rent In Akure, Ondo State. / I Need Self-contained Room With Monthly Rent In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.