Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

How Can Edit Stylesheets To Put Google Ads On My Smf Forum? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can Edit Stylesheets To Put Google Ads On My Smf Forum? (1647 Views)

How to embed video in smf / I Want To Create Front Page In My Smf Forum / How Can I Embed Google Ads In My Smf Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can Edit Stylesheets To Put Google Ads On My Smf Forum? by eddyafterm(m): 8:49pm On Nov 02, 2007
Wemasters please help me. I have a new forum which people i know will surely start visiting very soon. It is an alumni forum. I want to place google ads on the site but i dont know how to go about it. Please can some one there help me out. Seun i know you are best at this. The forum is just exactly like yours, please help me.
the forum address is http://aljsos.org/forum/.

My email:
aljsosor@aljsos.org, or eddyaftermath@yahoo.com
Re: How Can Edit Stylesheets To Put Google Ads On My Smf Forum? by niyyie(m): 10:44am On Nov 03, 2007
For Adsense, you'd need to paste the ad codes in the SMF template and not the CSS files. I don't use SMF and so I am unable to give you specific details.

If you know about web design, you'd be able to handle it by just looking through the template files.

(1) (Reply)

Questions About Website Development Subcontractor / List Of Nigerian Domain Name Registrars? / Please Help Review Www.oscarmini.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.