Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,561 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

How To Prevent Chips On Front Of Car? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How To Prevent Chips On Front Of Car? (805 Views)

What Does 2.4L Really Mean In A Engine Of Car? / Innoson Motors, Places Nigeria In The List Of Car Manufacturer / Which Brand Of Car Has The Best Fuel Economy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Prevent Chips On Front Of Car? by hello1212: 7:58am On Apr 05, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]I washed by 2012 Golf yesterday and it had paint chips on it the front bumper. I'm pretty angry because I paid for that expensive paint sealant stuff from the dealer and it is chipping already. I refuse to get the stupid 3m film. My friend paid 500 bucks for the one on his Z. It is ugly and if I'm gonna pay 500 bucks, I have a friend who can repaint the front bumper professionally for less anyway. Does anybody know any other ways to protect it? The dealership told me I don't have to wax the car because of the paint sealant but I'm thinking of doing it anyway.

I also read some stuff saying that today's paints are more environmentally friendly and softer as a consequence. Apparently they will chip easily. I've read other articles stating that the corrosion protection on modern cars has taken huge leaps forward. How can this be if the stupid paint won't even stay on?[img]http://www.dubaa.info/iPad.gif[/img]

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Bus To Rent/hire / Nissan Cars Vs Toyota Cars / Please What Is D Issue With ACURA LEGEND 1998 Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.