Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,072 members, 7,821,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

What Was The Longest Distance You Have Driven With A Car - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Was The Longest Distance You Have Driven With A Car (10276 Views)

Ladies What Is The Longest Distance You Have Driven A Car? / The Longest Road Trip You've Driven? / Fastest Speed You Have Ever Driven: Car, Place, Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Longest Distance You Have Driven With A Car by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 05, 2012
I drove from Calabar to Kaduna wit a Chevrolet Optra and made d journey in 8hrs coolI drove from Calabar to Kaduna wit a Chevrolet Optra and made d journey in 8hrs
Re: What Was The Longest Distance You Have Driven With A Car by PrinceDudu(m): 10:50am On Apr 05, 2012
Lagos - Abuja then Minna. it was OK though but, i wonder if the Abuja-Lokoja dual carriageway is completed? cos that part of the journey and the Ibadan-Ife routes made us switch lanes and it wasn't funny at all. i hope they do something quick to save travelers the harrowing experience.
Re: What Was The Longest Distance You Have Driven With A Car by LailaIkeji1: 11:02am On Apr 05, 2012
freecocoa: From our compound to the gate,fuel finish.

rolling on the floooooorrrr, laughingggg grin grin grin
Re: What Was The Longest Distance You Have Driven With A Car by ziediolike(m): 11:28am On Apr 05, 2012
I have so many let me tell u 2 of dem one of my longest was frm my outside d gate of my compound to the car garage still in d same house it wus hectic it took me hrs to park well!!
D oda was frm my house @ palmgrove to opebi allen salvation road too and fro on my LEGus Jeep!!
Re: What Was The Longest Distance You Have Driven With A Car by Machini(m): 11:33am On Apr 05, 2012
From Waterside (Ogbor-Hill) to Azikiwe Rd. Very long distance, took like 26hrs.
Re: What Was The Longest Distance You Have Driven With A Car by cliveland: 11:34am On Apr 05, 2012
i would cerish the day can drive lagos kano, sokoto and or even maiduguri on one stretch, but to date lagos-awka ibom; akwa ibom-lagos is the longest motor drive i have undertaken and was cool for me
Re: What Was The Longest Distance You Have Driven With A Car by Fellywood(m): 11:38am On Apr 05, 2012
Mine was a loooong way to Abeokuta from Lagos, it looked soooo long I thought I had lost my way grin grin. Bringing my ride to Abuja, I paid someone to drive which was a mistake cheesy cheesy I mean if I could go allllll the way to Abeokuta why not Abuja? grin grin grin
Re: What Was The Longest Distance You Have Driven With A Car by mkmyers45(m): 11:53am On Apr 05, 2012
Lagos-Lome-Accra-Abidjan 1000km
Re: What Was The Longest Distance You Have Driven With A Car by emsquare(m): 11:57am On Apr 05, 2012
1025: i drove from japan to usa and it was hectic.

LOL!!!
Re: What Was The Longest Distance You Have Driven With A Car by Exponental(m): 12:01pm On Apr 05, 2012
Did ilorin to benin in 6hrs but I've spent more than 6hrs btw Lagos-Ibadan Expressway
Re: What Was The Longest Distance You Have Driven With A Car by sexlog(m): 12:07pm On Apr 05, 2012
I once drove from newyork to lagos!
Now, i deserve some respect from you all.
Re: What Was The Longest Distance You Have Driven With A Car by sexlog(m): 12:11pm On Apr 05, 2012
PrinceDudu: Lagos - Abuja then Minna. it was OK though but, i wonder if the Abuja-Lokoja dual carriageway is completed? cos that part of the journey and the Ibadan-Ife routes made us switch lanes and it wasn't funny at all. i hope they do something quick to save travelers the harrowing experience.
still incomplete.
Re: What Was The Longest Distance You Have Driven With A Car by iykak47: 12:16pm On Apr 05, 2012
I drove from Beijing to Guangzhou in Chinco about 1800 km, it took me more than a day because i was not in a hurry, whenever am behind the wheel i always remember Federal road safety commission(FRSC}slogan those days 'speed kills'
Re: What Was The Longest Distance You Have Driven With A Car by Idango(m): 12:18pm On Apr 05, 2012
I drove from Kano to Jos then Jos to Lagos the following day.
Re: What Was The Longest Distance You Have Driven With A Car by obimind(m): 12:40pm On Apr 05, 2012
freecocoa: From our compound to the gate,fuel finish.
Really? U're indeed funny!
Re: What Was The Longest Distance You Have Driven With A Car by egbegbe: 12:45pm On Apr 05, 2012
drove from heaven to earth.
Re: What Was The Longest Distance You Have Driven With A Car by bizking24(m): 12:46pm On Apr 05, 2012
About 3850km in one go, I drove a Mercedes-Benz Vito 111.

I drove from Stockholm(Sweden) to Brussels( Belgium) through Denmark,
northern Germany and Holland.
Then drove back to Vinnytsia(Ukraine) via Holland, Germany and Poland.

I flew to Sweden (from Ukraine) where I bought this Mercedes, then
bought a bus in Brussels and had it shipped to Naija before driving
back to Ukraine.
Re: What Was The Longest Distance You Have Driven With A Car by ifihearam: 12:55pm On Apr 05, 2012
Even those without cars dey claim long distance drive too

Most of dem here for nairaland can lie

I believe some of them are saying the distance they drove in their dreams
Re: What Was The Longest Distance You Have Driven With A Car by samsilo(m): 12:57pm On Apr 05, 2012
Longest drive was Essex to Paris, 300 miles , 6 hours , next longest - Enugu to Calabar. Found driving in Europe to be quite strange having been driving on the 'wrong side ' of the road for a few years. Also drivers in Europe are a lot less patient than British drivers
Re: What Was The Longest Distance You Have Driven With A Car by ewomagracious(m): 1:00pm On Apr 05, 2012
cheesy. that would be from lagos-japan
Re: What Was The Longest Distance You Have Driven With A Car by Jarus(m): 1:02pm On Apr 05, 2012
blank: Ajah to Festac. It took 5hrs. 2hrs traffic in Ajah, 2 hrs traffic in Apapa and 1 hr for the remaining journey. It was so stressful that i did the return journey in two days time. Slept over in a hotel. lol.

Experienced same when I drove to my company's retreat in Festac from my Ajah home last year. The Apapa traffic was especially hellish.

Do u stay in Ajah too?
Re: What Was The Longest Distance You Have Driven With A Car by tuoyoojo(m): 1:23pm On Apr 05, 2012
drove from zaria to warri in a camry 1998 was averagin 160km/hr....starting feeling sleepy behind d wheels around lokoja so i had to pack and titrate and watch other cars speed pass me.....really memorable for me
Re: What Was The Longest Distance You Have Driven With A Car by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 05, 2012
Lagos - Ibadan Expressway (Camp).
Re: What Was The Longest Distance You Have Driven With A Car by blank(f): 1:32pm On Apr 05, 2012
Jarus:

Experienced same when I drove to my company's retreat in Festac from my Ajah home last year. The Apapa traffic was especially hellish.

Do u stay in Ajah too?

I live just before Chevron but had to leave from Ajah that day. That was before dualization and toll gate. lol.
Re: What Was The Longest Distance You Have Driven With A Car by jude33084(m): 1:44pm On Apr 05, 2012
Btruth:

Mental.....lol

Let's be seriousn even the world guiness book have nt recorded that achievement my guy,
Re: What Was The Longest Distance You Have Driven With A Car by jude33084(m): 1:48pm On Apr 05, 2012
angry
blank:

I live just before Chevron but had to leave from Ajah that day. That was before dualization and toll gate. lol.

Ajah to agege is like driving from lagos to warri,...all the hold up and the trafic lol!.
Re: What Was The Longest Distance You Have Driven With A Car by tellwisdom: 1:49pm On Apr 05, 2012
I drove from New york to new york, back to new york sad sad
Re: What Was The Longest Distance You Have Driven With A Car by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 05, 2012
Ph - Abj...with a manual transmission vehicle
Re: What Was The Longest Distance You Have Driven With A Car by pafm247: 2:42pm On Apr 05, 2012
jos to abuja!!!!
Re: What Was The Longest Distance You Have Driven With A Car by Machini(m): 3:50pm On Apr 05, 2012
Na wa ooo, I thought d title of d thread ws "What Was The Longest Distance You Have Driven With A Car?" and not "What Was The Longest Distance You Have Driven AND WITH WHICH Car?"
Some ppl just like showing off unnecessarily.
Re: What Was The Longest Distance You Have Driven With A Car by dayokanu(m): 4:08pm On Apr 05, 2012
Houston to McKinney

300miles
Re: What Was The Longest Distance You Have Driven With A Car by fanistic(m): 4:14pm On Apr 05, 2012
the longest distance i have covered while driving is Portharcourt to Calabar.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Refitting Deployed Airbags! Who Knows How? / Automatic Gearbox Issues. Find help here / Is It Bad To Change Your Gear To Drive While Your Car Is Still Rolling Backwards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.