Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,847 members, 7,828,077 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Is This Owerri-onitsha Road? If So, Great! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This Owerri-onitsha Road? If So, Great! (3909 Views)

Danger! 2 Bridges On Owerri/onitsha Road Have Collapsed. / Rehabilitation Of Enugu-PH Road Raises Hope On Enugu-Onitsha Road / Police Respond Swiftly To Robbery Attack at Onitsha Road, Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Owerri-onitsha Road? If So, Great! by Onlytruth(m): 9:04am On Apr 05, 2012
The source said this picture is somewhere close to Awomama. Is this true. If so, I like the quality. cool

Re: Is This Owerri-onitsha Road? If So, Great! by pistol: 10:33am On Apr 05, 2012
Owerri-onisha road is dualized.The road has been finished ages ago.
The Road that was awarded in 2003
Re: Is This Owerri-onitsha Road? If So, Great! by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 05, 2012
Yes it is.
Re: Is This Owerri-onitsha Road? If So, Great! by achi4u(m): 11:20am On Apr 05, 2012
ya...they did alot of work there.
what of enugu/onisha road?
Re: Is This Owerri-onitsha Road? If So, Great! by chino11(m): 12:57pm On Apr 05, 2012
The Onitsha-owerri road is about the best asphalted roads in the East. I have traveled on it number of times, usual from Onitsha to PH and PH to Onitsha. Its a sound road to behold. One thing Obj achieved in 8years. grin

I just hope that they give Onitsha-Awka-Enugu express the same touch as they have since resume reconstruction of the road Onitsha Head Bridge, because its another major gateway route in the east.
Re: Is This Owerri-onitsha Road? If So, Great! by nanos: 1:11pm On Apr 05, 2012
Wow! I am thrilled by the lushness of the vegetation in the background. Igboland is the epitome of natural beauty. Good road, BTW.
Re: Is This Owerri-onitsha Road? If So, Great! by hakunajay(m): 1:46pm On Apr 05, 2012
Nice one...
Re: Is This Owerri-onitsha Road? If So, Great! by PointB: 1:57pm On Apr 05, 2012
Lol. It could be any road. However, Onitsha-Owerri is dualised and quite close to what you posted. Takes approximately 45 mins to travel from Onitsha to Owerri compared to the 2-3 hrs it used to be in the early 90s. I think it was constructed by Julius Berger.
Re: Is This Owerri-onitsha Road? If So, Great! by brainchild78(m): 2:01pm On Apr 05, 2012
Yes it is, I must say I am quite impressed with this development! 10 thumbs up 4 a job well done! wink

(1) (Reply)

Okupe: The Return Of A Rabble Rouser / Rivers Politics: Nyesom Wike Disqualified / Nigerians Take Olisa Metuh/PDP To The Cleaners!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.