Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,679 members, 7,851,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:08 PM

Where Can One Get A Plot Of Land For 1 Million Naira - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Where Can One Get A Plot Of Land For 1 Million Naira (1433 Views)

How Do I Calculate The Cost Of Fencing A Plot Of Land In Agbara Lagos . / Why Pay 1 Million Installmental For Just A Plot Own A Private With Just N1.5m / Platinum Park Estate, Magboro @ N 1 MILLION PER PLOT, Subscribe Today ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can One Get A Plot Of Land For 1 Million Naira by Genergo(m): 12:16pm On Apr 05, 2012
Does anyone know where land is being sold for 1million naira per plot in lagos?
Re: Where Can One Get A Plot Of Land For 1 Million Naira by KiksAsso: 1:24pm On Apr 05, 2012
U should be able to get one at Ikorodu though it may not be with C of O but with Receipt and Survey. Interested in getting one? U may contact me on 08082783328 or E-mail: eninoble@yahoo.co.uk. Thanks.
Re: Where Can One Get A Plot Of Land For 1 Million Naira by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 05, 2012
@Genero, presently i work in a real estate firm in Ikorodu. And believe me, we deal in genuine lands. U will get a real genuine dry land in Ikorodu 4 dat price. If u re interested, u can call me on 08083240888.
Re: Where Can One Get A Plot Of Land For 1 Million Naira by farightvent: 9:11pm On Apr 05, 2012
Hello, I am a partner and a marketing Agent to a realtor firm. You can get a land at one of the estate we are marketing for now . for N1,000,000 ( one Million Naira) with C of O. its very genuine and a developed are where people are already staying.. you can buy and build. call Adebayo- for more info and inspection. 07035515802
Re: Where Can One Get A Plot Of Land For 1 Million Naira by Nobody: 2:52am On Apr 06, 2012
come to Agbara after LASU
Re: Where Can One Get A Plot Of Land For 1 Million Naira by franklinbremen: 1:11pm On Dec 14, 2013
Hello all,

I am also in search of a piece of land which should also be in the area of 1 million naira or a bit less per plot in net cost. I would need 2 to 3 plots.

I need it sited in a geographical area of lagos where i can live and at the same time; build a small sized factory. It must be on a dry and hard land, no security issues there and must not be far off the city; ie - there should be a bit of development there.
I might be producing mineral water there, therefore; drilling a borehole to source quality water must not be a problem in that area.

And lastly, i do not want to go to any court over a land, so i can only buy a land which is verifiable and already has a C of O.

Contact me: (alzworks@hotmail.de) kindly add Franklin/nairaland to your subject line while sending me an email.
Re: Where Can One Get A Plot Of Land For 1 Million Naira by eghosajohnny: 7:48pm On Dec 14, 2013
franklin-bremen:
Hello all,

I am also in search of a piece of land which should also be in the area of 1 million naira or a bit less per plot in net cost. I would need 2 to 3 plots.

I need it sited in a geographical area of lagos where i can live and at the same time; build a small sized factory. It must be on a dry and hard land, no security issues there and must not be far off the city; ie - there should be a bit of development there.
I might be producing mineral water there, therefore; drilling a borehole to source quality water must not be a problem in that area.

And lastly, i do not want to go to any court over a land, so i can only buy a land which is verifiable and already has a C of O.

Contact me: (alzworks@hotmail.de) kindly add Franklin/nairaland to your subject line while sending me an email.

Hello sir,
I am a builder from naira land and would appreciate if you will give the chance to work for you as your builder.
Here is my phone number 07031886484 BBM pin 3123DD40.
kindly reply me on this as i await your candid reply.

My Regards
Re: Where Can One Get A Plot Of Land For 1 Million Naira by eghosajohnny: 7:49pm On Dec 14, 2013
franklin-bremen:
Hello all,

Hello sir,
I am a builder from naira land and would appreciate if you will give the chance to work for you as your builder.
Here is my phone number 07031886484 BBM pin 3123DD40.
kindly reply me on this as i await your candid reply.

My Regards
Re: Where Can One Get A Plot Of Land For 1 Million Naira by eghosajohnny: 7:55pm On Dec 14, 2013
There are plots of land in oke okun ajah axis and ibeju lekki axis if you guys like that area kindly contact me on the following contact numbers.

BBM 3123DD40

Regards
Re: Where Can One Get A Plot Of Land For 1 Million Naira by uwemjack(m): 9:31pm On Dec 14, 2013
Behind redemption camp at 800k per plot of 500m2 within an estate, oakwood park flexi.
Contact me on uwenjack2000@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

BUY NOW GOOD INVERTERS FOR YOUR HOME AND OFFICE USE / 2bedroom Flat Available To Let Off Adeniyi Jones,ikeja. / House For Sale In Suleja Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.