Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,586 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

I'm lonely and getting miserable. I Need Friends :( - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I'm lonely and getting miserable. I Need Friends :( (1252 Views)

closed / I'm Lonely Here In Jos..any Lady Here To Keep Me Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm lonely and getting miserable. I Need Friends :( by Natravid(f): 1:41pm On Apr 05, 2012
Hi. I dont know how to make friends... Actually i'm at my worst when it comes to that. Maybe because I'm too shy or cos I feel I shoudn't look too available, but now I really need friends and I can't just jump on the street and start asking people to be my friend.
So thats why I'm here. Anyone interested, male or female - preferably in Ukraine or Uk, pls add me up 211E48EE smiley
Re: I'm lonely and getting miserable. I Need Friends :( by matthee(m): 4:52pm On Apr 06, 2012
call me and lets talk. or you can SMS me.my number is 07036276429
Re: I'm lonely and getting miserable. I Need Friends :( by omatule2000(m): 6:17pm On Apr 06, 2012
Re: I'm lonely and getting miserable. I Need Friends :( by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 07, 2012
*Re.tarded fools*
Re: I'm lonely and getting miserable. I Need Friends :( by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 07, 2012
Loveangel: *Re.tarded fools*
Do you ever have anything constructive to say? Whatever home you were brought up in must have been filled with rancour, illiteracy and Neanderthal attitudes. I've never seen a more negative person than you. I really do feel sorry for whoever you are dating. She must have been very desperate to accept a crass brute like you. Na wa for humans!

2 Likes

Re: I'm lonely and getting miserable. I Need Friends :( by matthee(m): 8:13am On Apr 08, 2012
Fools are easily recognized, we are here to help one another to achieve joy, happiness and love. why some like that fool is looking for failures and frustrations.

1 Like

Re: I'm lonely and getting miserable. I Need Friends :( by Scash(f): 4:38pm On Apr 08, 2012
Loveangel: *Re.tarded fools*
numbskull

2 Likes

Re: I'm lonely and getting miserable. I Need Friends :( by Ekhan1(m): 5:35pm On Apr 08, 2012
@poster.
Making friends is quite simple. Just be yourself around people. To get more tips, hit me up @ 2348027185138
Re: I'm lonely and getting miserable. I Need Friends :( by Nobody: 12:31am On Apr 09, 2012
Charm O: Do you ever have anything constructive to say? Whatever home you were brought up in must have been filled with rancour, illiteracy and Neanderthal attitudes. I've never seen a more negative person than you. I really do feel sorry for whoever you are dating. She must have been very desperate to accept a crass brute like you. Na wa for humans!
lmao
Re: I'm lonely and getting miserable. I Need Friends :( by aflovic: 8:33am On Apr 11, 2012
U are not the only 1 in this kind of problem. I will like we be friends because only the likes understand themselves better. Contact me on aflorny@gmail.com. Take care.

(1) (Reply)

December Born..hop In Let's Meet / For The Attention Of The Mod. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.