Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,320 members, 7,867,872 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 05:57 AM

Do You Have Flatbed Trucks?..loads Of Jobs Available For Them..contact Me - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Do You Have Flatbed Trucks?..loads Of Jobs Available For Them..contact Me (527 Views)

Ushering Jobs Available / 1984 Mack R Model Truck With Attached 20ft Flatbed / 30ton Man Truck,with 40ft Flatbed Trailer Available For Hire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have Flatbed Trucks?..loads Of Jobs Available For Them..contact Me by y2kaustin(m): 3:24pm On Apr 05, 2012
Do you have Flatbed trucks,in sound working conditions? presently,i have numerous jobs to get them busy on the long term.If you will b interested in partnering with me,in order to serve you better.Kindly call me on 08134340380 (Essien)thank you.please note,limited space available for my slots,so act fast and on time.

(1) (Reply)

Accepting Paypal on your website, Nigeria! / Get License To Begin Business In Dubai, United Arab Emirates. / How To Print And Make Money With Recharge Card From The Comfort Of Your Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.