Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Is Devil Rulling This World? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Devil Rulling This World? (1025 Views)

Bible Says That Yahweh (jehovah) Is Devil / Is Devil Holy?because He Saw God / Would You Divorce Your Spouse, If You Found Out That He/she Is Devil's Agent? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Devil Rulling This World? by Testdabrain: 5:33pm On Apr 05, 2012
This has been a very controversial issue for quite some time now. Jehovah witnesses say so and some pentecostal churches too. I want to know the view of nairalanders..so share your views here.
Re: Is Devil Rulling This World? by buzugee(m): 5:57pm On Apr 05, 2012
yes satan rules the world. these are biblical verses

job 9 vs 24 The earth is handed over to the wicked

revelation 6 vs 4 Then another horse came out, a fiery red one. Its rider was given power to take peace from the earth and to make men slay each other. To him was given a large sword. (the rider on the red horse are the edomites (caucasians))

the birthright of the caucasian (esau) is that he will live by the sword (weaponry) and will conquer the world with the sword GENESIS 27 VS 40 You will live by the sword

and why did God hand over the world to the devil ? because the righteous people whom he gave the world to started doing evil and worshipping idols and turned their backs on him so he decided to punish them for their sins AMOS 3 VS 2 You only have I known of all the families of the earth: therefore I will punish you for all your iniquities

AND HOW DID HE PUNISH THEM FOR THEIR INIQUITIES ? BY HANDING OVER THE WORLD TO THE WICKED (JOB 9 VS 24) BY HANDING OVER THE WORLD TO THE WICKED GENTILES ROMANS 11 VS 11 Did they stumble so as to fall beyond recovery? Not at all! Rather, because of their transgression, salvation has come to the Gentiles to make Israel envious.

SO THERE YOU HAVE IT. YES THE WORLD IS RULED BY SATAN.
Re: Is Devil Rulling This World? by Jenwitemi(m): 7:02pm On Apr 05, 2012
Yeah, they are right. A devil called Yahweh/Jehovah/Allah is truly ruling the world. How many humans does he already have in his various religious nets/mental traps called world religions? Your guess is as good as mine.
Testdabrain: This has been a very controversial issue for quite some time now. Jehovah witnesses say so and some pentecostal churches too. I want to know the view of nairalanders..so share your views here.
Re: Is Devil Rulling This World? by Testdabrain: 7:28pm On Apr 05, 2012
Yeah..TOO MANY EVILS ARE HAPPENING NOWADAYS. ENDTIME IS NEAR
Re: Is Devil Rulling This World? by Osama10(m): 7:44pm On Apr 05, 2012
1John 5:19. wink
Re: Is Devil Rulling This World? by sirrinky: 8:44pm On Apr 05, 2012
Jenwitemi: Yeah, they are right. A devil called Yahweh/Jehovah/Allah is truly ruling the world. How many humans does he already have in his various religious nets/mental traps called world religions? Your guess is as good as mine.
I wud want to take ur post as a mass of typos.Are you truly calling Jehovah Satan.i think you need to have so rethinking.
Re: Is Devil Rulling This World? by Jenwitemi(m): 10:47pm On Apr 05, 2012
Are you seriously doubting it? I think it is you, sir, that needs to have a rethink.
sir rinky:
I wud want to take ur post as a mass of typos.Are you truly calling Jehovah Satan.i think you need to have so rethinking.
Re: Is Devil Rulling This World? by Callotti: 2:36pm On Apr 06, 2012
People rule the world.
Good and bad!
Re: Is Devil Rulling This World? by logicboy: 4:07pm On Apr 06, 2012
Devil doesnt rule the world.

Mankind does.
https://www.nairaland.com/908720/where-god-everyday-lives
Re: Is Devil Rulling This World? by Jenwitemi(m): 5:47pm On Apr 06, 2012
The devil rules the world through mankind, then.
logicboy: Devil doesnt rule the world.

Mankind does.
https://www.nairaland.com/908720/where-god-everyday-lives
Re: Is Devil Rulling This World? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 06, 2012
Testdabrain: This has been a very controversial issue for quite some time now. Jehovah witnesses say so and some pentecostal churches too. I want to know the view of nairalanders..so share your views here.

It's not a controversial issue. It's just a superstitious belief borne out of religious convictions. The devil is just another mythical construct to explain the inconsistencies of a certain religion.
no one runs the world because no one runs nature or control nature. All humans run are their societies due to their ability to modify their environment to suit them.

My opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Is Devil Rulling This World? by procedure: 9:46am On Apr 07, 2012
Like satan is just a personification. Take a trip to the united nations hqrt. Check out the signs there and find out which group uses it. The human sight does not see everything except ur eyes are opened.
Re: Is Devil Rulling This World? by TRUCKMAN: 8:57am On Apr 08, 2012

The witnesses are correct...take a look @ what is happening around in every day lives,why do we always ask where this world is heading to?is it not because so many bad things permeats the earth?those bad things are not from god are they?
Rather than seeking the opinion of Nairalanders,why not call a witness,sit him down and ask him.i fink that witness will be glad to use the bible and give you a detailed reason on why the bible teaches that the devil rules the world.

(1) (Reply)

No Weapon $54.17 Seed / To Atheists / Thoughts And Questions (Bible Scholars Pls Need You Here)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.