Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Diamond Bank Is Collecting C.vs - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Diamond Bank Is Collecting C.vs (2569 Views)

CONOIL Is Collecting CV / Firs Is Collecting Cv (hard Copy) / Gtbank Is Collecting Hard Copy Cv: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diamond Bank Is Collecting C.vs by ofomat(m): 9:25am On Nov 03, 2007
hello house, if you are resident in awka or any of the neigbouring states please rush now to diamond bank branch at ziks avenue awka and submit a hard copy of your c.v. the have been collecting c.vs for the past 2 weeks.it is strictly for university graduates. minimum 2.2. they are opening 2 new branches in awka. best wishes
Re: Diamond Bank Is Collecting C.vs by la1(m): 10:17am On Nov 03, 2007
Pls my brother i do not live in awke but can i send you a copy of my cv if you could just send me your email i would really appreciate it thanks.
Re: Diamond Bank Is Collecting C.vs by jay4mation: 1:52pm On Nov 04, 2007
Dear Fellow Nairalanders,

Greetings in the matchless name of God. I feel obligated to help in this case. I live in Awka, and will like to help the first 5 people submit their CV to Diamond bank Awka. Send ur CV to my email, i will print it out and submit.

Wishing u all the best as you believe that all things work together for your good.

God's blessings to all.

JAY.
bekasovu@yahoo.com
Re: Diamond Bank Is Collecting C.vs by nana101: 2:46pm On Nov 04, 2007
hey jay thanks alot, i have sent mine to your box, the good lord will reward you, thanks a lot
Re: Diamond Bank Is Collecting C.vs by mekenry(m): 8:58pm On Nov 04, 2007
Jay,it's only the almighty God that 'll surely reward u.Just 4warded my cv 2 ur box.Thanx a million times my big brother.
Re: Diamond Bank Is Collecting C.vs by bukkieosun(f): 9:50am On Nov 05, 2007
Hello Jay,

I've sent my CV to you. Thank you so much.
Re: Diamond Bank Is Collecting C.vs by santanovva(m): 10:11am On Nov 05, 2007
thanks, mine has also travelled to your box
Re: Diamond Bank Is Collecting C.vs by doncnn(m): 10:34am On Nov 05, 2007
jay, i ve jus sent one to u, CV of PHILIP
Re: Diamond Bank Is Collecting C.vs by onikoyia(m): 10:56am On Nov 05, 2007
was d recruitement meant for awka alone ?
Re: Diamond Bank Is Collecting C.vs by novosky: 11:06am On Nov 05, 2007
thanx alot i have sent my CV to ur box.
Re: Diamond Bank Is Collecting C.vs by jay4mation: 2:22pm On Nov 06, 2007
Am overwhelmed by the number of CV's forwarded to my email. As at this afternoon i have received a total of 81 (Eighty one) CV's. I promised to take only five but now it's been over stretched. I promise to print and submit the 81 CV's sent to my email so far. Any other CV sent after 2:20PM today will not attended to.

I am doing this just to give back to Nairaland for helping me during my "job hunting" days.

God bless you all.
Re: Diamond Bank Is Collecting C.vs by HEREIGNS1: 6:01pm On Nov 06, 2007
@ Jay and Ofoma pls help me and submit my cv attached below.

Re: Diamond Bank Is Collecting C.vs by clutch162(m): 9:26pm On Nov 06, 2007
jay4mation u really do have a large heart- 81Cvs to print; the number of pages reminds of when i was printing my undegrad project. .Bless u bro.

(1) (Reply)

Bat Management Trainee Email / Nosak Group Is Recruiting!!!!! / Urgent Vacancy!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.