Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Malawi President Bingu Wa Mutharika Is Dead! - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Malawi President Bingu Wa Mutharika Is Dead! (12933 Views)

Bill Gates' Wife Melinda Washes Plates, Carries Water On Head In Malawi (Photos) / Malawi's President Sells Presidential Jet And 60 Mercedes Limousines / T. B. Joshua's Prediction?: Malawi President's Unconscious After Heart Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Malawi President Bingu Wa Mutharika Is Dead! by Nobody: 12:33am On Apr 06, 2012
BREAKING: Malawi President Bingu wa Mutharika is dead! by newsbytesnow
(Reuters) - Malawi President Bingu wa Mutharika has died after a heart attack, medical and government sources said on Friday.

The 78-year-old was rushed to a Lilongwe hospital on Thursday after collapsing but was dead on arrival, the sources said.

The constitution makes clear that Vice-President Joyce Banda is first in line to take over as head of state in the impoverished southern African nation, although Banda's expulsion from the ruling party in 2010 may complicate the transition.

Mutharika, a former World Bank economist who had been accused of despotism and mishandling the economy in his final months, appeared to have been grooming his Foreign Minister brother Peter as his successor.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/04/06/us-malawi-president-idUSBRE83504E20120406
Re: Malawi President Bingu Wa Mutharika Is Dead! by jmaine: 12:55am On Apr 06, 2012
T.B Joshua na fire ooh! . . .Shuuu

1 Like

Re: Malawi President Bingu Wa Mutharika Is Dead! by Beaf: 1:00am On Apr 06, 2012
Malawi is in some really deep shiit. They are facing thier very own Yar Adua moment; President Mutharika tried everything to sideline his Vice, Joyce Banda just as happened with GEJ in Nigeria. Right now, that country is in the early stages of a constitutional crisis.

President? Joyce Banda

1 Like

Re: Malawi President Bingu Wa Mutharika Is Dead! by OAM4J: 2:42am On Apr 06, 2012
Whao! More people will attend T.B Joshua church this Sunday.

na wa o.
Re: Malawi President Bingu Wa Mutharika Is Dead! by Nobody: 3:49am On Apr 06, 2012
TB Joshua ooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Malawi President Bingu Wa Mutharika Is Dead! by Nobody: 6:23am On Apr 06, 2012
tb joshua !!
Re: Malawi President Bingu Wa Mutharika Is Dead! by Afam4eva(m): 6:32am On Apr 06, 2012
Synagogue go full this sunday.
Re: Malawi President Bingu Wa Mutharika Is Dead! by Jakumo(m): 6:43am On Apr 06, 2012
There you go. A miracle pastor learns that a decrepit old African despot is on his last legs, so he cashes in by "predicting" the death already predicted by the despot's doctors.

Phucking brilliant ha ha ha. Take ALL your money and pay that muffuguh, since he IS God ha ha ha

Thank you Jeeeeeesus, for all the fools so easily separated from their money.

5 Likes

Re: Malawi President Bingu Wa Mutharika Is Dead! by werepeLeri: 6:52am On Apr 06, 2012
^^^and thank you Jesus for all the fools who thinks they know better than everyone else.

5 Likes

Re: Malawi President Bingu Wa Mutharika Is Dead! by Nobody: 7:24am On Apr 06, 2012
Wao, TB Joshua, I dont know how he is doing it, but if he has a mundane pre-knowledge of this, then the guy must be highly connected in this world, otherwise he is highly connected spiritualy!

1 Like

Re: Malawi President Bingu Wa Mutharika Is Dead! by cashmentor(m): 7:39am On Apr 06, 2012
May the Dead R.I.P

1 Like

Re: Malawi President Bingu Wa Mutharika Is Dead! by joe4christ(m): 7:48am On Apr 06, 2012
TIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiBIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii !!!

1 Like

Re: Malawi President Bingu Wa Mutharika Is Dead! by Nobody: 7:50am On Apr 06, 2012
†ЂΞ man T.B Joshua Ȋ̝̊̅§ our very own gift from God.

1 Like

Re: Malawi President Bingu Wa Mutharika Is Dead! by doofanc: 8:08am On Apr 06, 2012
Where is the link to d original prediction?
Re: Malawi President Bingu Wa Mutharika Is Dead! by Ibangap(m): 8:13am On Apr 06, 2012
Jakumo: There you go. A miracle pastor learns that a decrepit old African despot is on his last legs, so he cashes in by "predicting" the death already predicted by the despot's doctors.

Phucking brilliant ha ha ha. Take ALL your money and pay that muffuguh, since he IS God ha ha ha

Hey u junkie, i thought u were told to stop taking dat subtance, it ain't gud 4 ur brains. And where did u hear dat doctors had already predicted his death? My advice again, stop takin dat subtance it ain't gud 4 u. Phucking junkie!

1 Like

Re: Malawi President Bingu Wa Mutharika Is Dead! by 1025: 8:25am On Apr 06, 2012
if only african rulers will be kind enough to be dying this way, african will be a better place to live. we pray that more of them die and if possible, the masses shld threat them like our enemies that they are.
Re: Malawi President Bingu Wa Mutharika Is Dead! by neyostica: 8:28am On Apr 06, 2012
Well, like him or not, believe him or not, you cant deny TB joshua is always spot on, that tells alot
Re: Malawi President Bingu Wa Mutharika Is Dead! by Jakumo(m): 8:54am On Apr 06, 2012
But wait, there's more. Pay NOW with your major credit card for this amazing set of designer slice-and-dice Ginzu knives, and you get a FREE lifetime membership to Pastor Big Jay's Telethon Club, which entitles YOU to pay up to 90% of your monthly wage in order to hear Prophesies, Predictions, and Spiritual Prognostications on our EXCLUSIVE 24-hour subscription phone-line.

From a purely hypothetical standpoint, would it be feasible for a person of great wealth to order a political rub-out across international borders, then publicly "predict" the event hours before the bucket was scheduled to be kicked?

Hmmm Enquiring minds want to know.
Re: Malawi President Bingu Wa Mutharika Is Dead! by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 06, 2012
But sorry o! all the credible news media are not saying anything like death o, the worst is that the man is in South Africa for emergency treatment!
Re: Malawi President Bingu Wa Mutharika Is Dead! by polokor60(m): 8:58am On Apr 06, 2012
Jakumo: There you go. A miracle pastor learns that a decrepit old African despot is on his last legs, so he cashes in by "predicting" the death already predicted by the despot's doctors.

you be intelligent fool.you think you re logical but you re exposing low foolishness.
Re: Malawi President Bingu Wa Mutharika Is Dead! by Jakumo(m): 9:01am On Apr 06, 2012
Praise the Lord ! Another enemy of Pastor Big Jay has been sent for emergency medical attention in South Africa. Even if that patient lives, he is DEAD in the minds of true beleivers. Ha ha ha Hallelujah !
Re: Malawi President Bingu Wa Mutharika Is Dead! by BIGERBOY1: 9:23am On Apr 06, 2012
The guy is not dead he is in coma, except u all are praying he dies then your celebration is pointless. And stay off those rumour mongering sites
Re: Malawi President Bingu Wa Mutharika Is Dead! by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 06, 2012
^^^No. He's really dead.
But that doesn't mean TB whatever has special powers.
Re: Malawi President Bingu Wa Mutharika Is Dead! by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 06, 2012
Jakumo: Praise the Lord ! Another enemy of Pastor Big Jay has been sent for emergency medical attention in South Africa. Even if that patient lives, he is DEAD in the minds of true beleivers. Ha ha ha Hallelujah !
may God deliver Ūя̲̅ soul from satan's captivity! Say Amen.
Re: Malawi President Bingu Wa Mutharika Is Dead! by Jakumo(m): 9:44am On Apr 06, 2012
Boyloaf: may God deliver Ūя̲̅ soul from satan's captivity! Say Amen.

You are calling my Pastor Big Jay the Devil ? This is sacrilege of the highest order.

I am praying for your sinful soul even as I type these words.
Re: Malawi President Bingu Wa Mutharika Is Dead! by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 06, 2012
i am not a tb joshua supporter,frankly i think something doesn't add up concerning him but men gotta give credit to whom credit is due,the guy was on point. he predicted this earlier in the year and later reminded people weeks ago that the time was near and even went further to remove west africa out the equation!
i no go lie i am begining to have second thoughts about the man.

2 Likes

Re: Malawi President Bingu Wa Mutharika Is Dead! by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 06, 2012
Its O.K, the man s truely dead! BBC just tweet it.
Re: Malawi President Bingu Wa Mutharika Is Dead! by hrhobi1(m): 10:07am On Apr 06, 2012
@Jakumo How old are you ? Be careful young lad.
Re: Malawi President Bingu Wa Mutharika Is Dead! by rastamouse: 10:12am On Apr 06, 2012
It is appointed unto a man to die once and after that judgment. Where will you find yourself during eternity? http://heavenandhellstories..com
Re: Malawi President Bingu Wa Mutharika Is Dead! by Jemibee: 10:14am On Apr 06, 2012
T.B Joshua said it ooooooooo
Re: Malawi President Bingu Wa Mutharika Is Dead! by damola1: 10:15am On Apr 06, 2012
Good news prophecy is what I want to hear, Not Nigeria will lose or somebody will die, or somebody will break neck.. God gives good news...

1 Like

Re: Malawi President Bingu Wa Mutharika Is Dead! by sizzlers(m): 10:15am On Apr 06, 2012
torkaka: i am not a tb joshua supporter,frankly i think something doesn't add up concerning him but men gotta give credit to whom credit is due,the guy was on point. he predicted this earlier in the year and later reminded people weeks ago that the time was near and even went further to remove west africa out the equation!
i no go lie i am begining to have second thoughts about the man.
same with me here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Netanyahu: Despite Allies’ Advice,ISRAEL Will ‘make Our Own Decisions’ On Securi / India Exports Wheat To Help Ease Global Shortage / Jacob Zuma 'fathers 20th Child With Friend's Daughter'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.