Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,947 members, 7,956,567 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:15 PM

Reasons Many People Do Not Have House - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Reasons Many People Do Not Have House (18606 Views)

I Have House For Rent Ikeja Leeki Ojodu Ogba Obawole Ketu Okeoba ,contact Me / Do You Have House You Want To Rent, Lease Or Sell? Call Us Now / I Have House For Sale In Maiduguri Borno State Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Many People Do Not Have House by excelproperties: 2:43am On Apr 06, 2012
Highbrow Areas:Many people believes that if they must buy

or build house it must be in Ikoyi/Victoria

Island/Victoria Garden City/Lekki and other Artificial

Sand Filled Areas, ETC, Many have even made some Money

running into few millions ,3 to 5 Millions good enough to

have a comfortable home in a good place, they grow very

old ,before they could realise it, the money is gone on

other wastefull things and they still remain tenant while

they still wait and wait at an old age that the several

Millions to buy houses in Ikoyi/Victoria Island/Victoria

Garden City/Lekki would come, soonest they are thrown out

disgracefully out of there rented Apartment.

Do not misquote me it is a good thing to desire having Properties in a

place of choice but time should be considered as well ,

there are other Places of comfort as well ,the kind of

building obtainable in those areas can be builts in other

areas as well.This is one of the reasons why some are

homeless at there old age.There is a family that works in

a very reputable Oil Company in Lekki , they make good

salary and they live in an Apartment of 1.2 Million Per

year , all advises and cousellings to buy a property of

there own fell on deaf ears , they thought that is how

things would keep going , with 4 Million they could buy a

nearly completed 3 bedroom flats and they need just 2

Million to get it fully finished , for 13 years they

refused , i told them at least even though they would not

live in it they have the money , they should just buy it

and keep it ,they said no , today you will feel sorry for

them, no one prays to have problem but we have to be wise.

Cars/vehicles/rural Areas:Another reason some do not have

house is there strong passion for vehicles/fleet of cars,

they spent so much money buying cars/vehicles in a rented

apartments ,such money is enough to buy a land and builts

a house, i know some people that bought Jeep worth 3

Million and possess cars worth over 5 Million and still

stays in a rented Apartment on the Island, he keeps

postponing the house issue everyday, something happened , he invested so much money in a venture and he ran at a loss , he sold all those cars/vehicles at a go away Prices the money was reinvested in another venture which crumbles again , he moved from his Victoria Island apartment to Allen Avenue side , in a nutshell he was ejected forcefully by the court , today he his somewhere arround Alagbado living in a room and parlour apartments .God forbid, i dont judge him but i think it is wise to have a property if you can afford it ,things may not be rosy forever.

Rural areas:Many people still believes that an Area is

underdeveloped even when they have an Opportunity to buy a

land or building in such area , i remember OKOTA,IKOTUN

,IJEGUN,AYOBO in those days OKOTA remains a place that

really surprised me the developments and kind of houses

builts there ,it looks swampy and bushy in those days ,

Agbara in Ogun State is another fast developing areas

now.Stop the idea that an Area is Rural and bushy you

shall soon regret that in no time that Area would be

urban.

Wastefull life: Many still believes in that old saying

which says one cannot use money for enjoyments to biuld

house and the money one would use to build house one would

not use it on other things .Offcourse it is Possible that

you can use the money you spent Extravagantly to get a

Property , home is not built in a day , the money could be

saved some where and used wisely , i have seen someone

that bought a land and he develops it little by little

today he has a wonderful 3 bedroom stansdard flats while

his two other friends are very old now and are still

embarrased by Lagos Lanlord.It is a matter of decision.

No matter the way you look at it , house is very important

a place of rest, you are advised today, buy a genuine land

today and start building ,if you have the money then you

can buy an Uncompleted building and complete it or you buy

a completed building as well .car/vehicles would

depreciate fast but house would not ..you need a place of

rest when you are old.

Contact Mr Peter to assist you in Buying Landed

Properties,House completed and uncompleted ,very very

Genuine , you can as well seek advise as well.
If you have Money about 4 to 5 Million , don't waste it , you can buy a House and get relaxed.Remember Tomorrow.
If you do not have up to that , you can as well buy land and start building little by Little, once you have a foundation on it , you could get sand /cement and ask block moulders to make blocks for you , then your bricklayers can start to set it bit by bit
Just contact me right away and you can be a landlord too.

excelpropertiesexcel@yahoo.com

Mr Peter.
Excel Properties
Re: Reasons Many People Do Not Have House by excelproperties: 8:15pm On Apr 09, 2012
Are you looking for a peaceful and less noisy area, tired of overcrowded area, i advise you buy this Almost finished Building, it is covered situated in Iyesi Town of Ado-Odo Ota Local Government ,The price is 3.8 Million ,it is close to Covenant University, just 5 minutes drive to Commercial nerve center of San-go Ota,there is International secondary and Primary school that your children could attend of high moral and academic standard if that is your consideration for a good environment of residence .the access road is very good and tared.It has 4 road Link with Lagos via sango ota, Ayobo,Agbara,and Moshalasi respectively, the electricity is taken from Ota Industrial estate which is 33 , security and CDA are also ensured.
Why not spend less and become a landlord , The building is 3 bedroom flat fully covered .the reason for sale is :owner has two properties and need to sale one of it.
Do call 07044061892

Re: Reasons Many People Do Not Have House by spyder880(m): 4:44am On Apr 10, 2012
You have a point there, everyone should think of owning their own house, no matter how 'cheap' and underdeveloped the area is presently.
Re: Reasons Many People Do Not Have House by excelproperties: 1:23am On Apr 17, 2012
@spyder880(thanks for having the same good thought , Many new Areas are fast developing , the king of magnificient building i see in some new areas are just too amazing , Go to Agbara new sites , OTA , Imagine okota today

Are you looking for a peaceful and less noisy area, tired of overcrowded area, i advise you buy this Almost finished Building, it is covered situated in Iyesi Town of Ado-Odo Ota Local Government ,The price is 3.8 Million ,it is close to Covenant University, just 5 minutes drive to Commercial nerve center of San-go Ota,there is International secondary and Primary school that your children could attend of high moral and academic standard if that is your consideration for a good environment of residence .the access road is very good and tared.It has 4 road Link with Lagos via sango ota, Ayobo,Agbara,and Moshalasi respectively, the electricity is taken from Ota Industrial estate which is 33 , security and CDA are also ensured.
Why not spend less and become a landlord , The building is 3 bedroom flat fully covered .the reason for sale is shockedwner has two properties and need to sale one of it.
Do call 07044061892
Re: Reasons Many People Do Not Have House by excelproperties: 12:22pm On Apr 17, 2012
Hello Nigerians , Home and Abroad, This contributions is Specifically for the Parents,it is very Important you read this so your Children would not suffer ,i grew up in a one room rented apartment around Surulere with my parents , my Parents taste was always same Surulere because of some Centers there like the National Stadium, National Theatre , Idumota Markets , iddo Markets and so on , in 1985 my late father had an Opportunity to get a land in Ikotun Area but he Insisted that it must be surulere Area,i believe that if he does not buy a land and build a house of his own when i grow up i would , but i was very young then and my thought was that during that time he would be very old but since he has the opportunity he could just buy the land build house on it since he has the means but the land at Surulere were very expensive and the one in Ikotun he could buy , he took me to some of the places then and people were already living there .
a friend of his lost his Job with Leventis Foods in those days and things were very difficult , he could not train his children well anymore , when his landlord sent him packing in the year 1989 , they squatted with us for few months before they moved to there house in Ikotun , my father said can you imagine son , someone living in eyebrow Surulere now going to live in Bushy and local Ikotun Hymmmmmm Mtchewwwwwwwwwwww was his statements then , when my father had his crisis , he managed to buy a half plot in Ijegun even more bushy and local than Ikotun , we moved into a room made with used Planks , the floor was covered with used carpets ,no window and we managed to use a used a wood to make a door ,the cold was so much , termites and ants really dealt with us and it was hell , we suffered so much and we were just 3 people living in that area then but others had standard and good buildings and were living fine , it was in that situation that my father became sick and died , it was terrible .If he had listened to advise to get a land at Ikotun when he has enough money he would have built a good home for his family and probably he would still be alive today , it is so sad .I was young then , my junior ones too were very sick then we lost a boy too.

Today i give Glory to Almighty God that i am a landlord , i will never let me children go through that .

It is nothing but the truth that many family have experienced same though it may not be in the same measure ,Parents Education is vital so also House building or buying is also vital , even if you think you have given your children good education and you believe with that they can get on with there lives to build for themselves and for you as well in the future , its a good thought but it is not always so , at least think about your night days , i mean when you will be old without much strength,at age 60 and above it is a shame to be thrown out of a rented apartments , at age 60 it is a bad thing to squat with your family in a friend or family place.

That money and cash you have in the bank , that money you are about to make from that business which is about 3 to 5 Million Naira would make you comfortable in a house of your own , Cars, Jeeps, Beers, Parties,Pepper Soup,Expensive Clothes and jeweleries are better used and possess by people that have even a home of there own, you are in a rented Apartments with your children at age 50 yet you have no plan to become a Landlord. Soonest your eyes shall be opened and it would be too late then.Fomerly

Lagos Island , Mushin , Ebute-Metta, Yaba , iddo , Obalende, Ikoyi , are the real urban Lagos , No one ever mentioned Ikate , Lawanson , Itire, Ijesha , dont even talk about OKOTA because that place is a no go area , swampy and muddy, later exodus started , those Areas now is well developed and even over populated,a Land in Ijegun which is bushy before now is from 5 Million Naira , formerly 7 thousand naira .Wait sir /madam you better go and get that property you were told to get , before it is too late . soonest bush would be modern.

Except the Lord build the house the Laborers Build in Vain.
Prayer , decision , commitments and seriousness is the matter

Do it for your old age
Do it for your children.
No Area is bush .Developments is getting everywhere.

Call now to buy a house and Property..

Mr Peter.
Excel Properties

1 Like

Re: Reasons Many People Do Not Have House by spako4(m): 4:11pm On Apr 17, 2012
WORDS FOR THOUGHT
Re: Reasons Many People Do Not Have House by excelproperties: 3:25pm On May 11, 2012
Properties still Available, 4 bedroom Flats , Ikeja price 45 Million
4 bedroom Flats In Egbeda price 35 Million
6 Bedroom Flats in Egbeda price 45 Million.
4 Flats at Ikotun for 9.5 Million .
If you do not have much Budget , why not buy this one at Iyesi Ota for just 3.8 Million Naira .
3 bedroom Flats on a Full Plot at Iyesi Ota price 3.8 Million.fully roofed and built but not yet Plastered
close covenants University.
Call 07044061892
email:excelpropertiesexcel@yahoo.com

If you need Pictures Please let me know and i will forward them.
Re: Reasons Many People Do Not Have House by excelproperties: 9:40am On May 12, 2012
Still available
Re: Reasons Many People Do Not Have House by ogianyo(m): 10:08pm On May 12, 2012
i sent you an email
Re: Reasons Many People Do Not Have House by excelproperties: 9:41am On May 13, 2012
@ogianyo,I have replied you sir.thank you so much.
Re: Reasons Many People Do Not Have House by daybydaywebsite(f): 2:59pm On Sep 15, 2018
Reasons Why You Do not Have Money

https://www.daybyday.website/reasons-why-you-do-not-have-money/

Don't get it wrong Most time the Reasons Why You Do not Have Money is at 75% to 90% from you;

What do I mean?

Give it a try and read to Fix up the Reasons Why You Do not Have Money from this page.

Before you decide to hate me, understand I know what it’s like to be broke, and worse than being broke I know what it’s like to just barely get by month after month.

Re: Reasons Many People Do Not Have House by csiworksnig(f): 3:00pm On Sep 15, 2018
excelproperties:

Highbrow Areas:Many people believes that if they must buy

or build house it must be in Ikoyi/Victoria

Island/Victoria Garden City/Lekki and other Artificial

Sand Filled Areas, ETC, Many have even made some Money

running into few millions ,3 to 5 Millions good enough to

have a comfortable home in a good place, they grow very

old ,before they could realise it, the money is gone on

other wastefull things and they still remain tenant while

they still wait and wait at an old age that the several

Millions to buy houses in Ikoyi/Victoria Island/Victoria

Garden City/Lekki would come, soonest they are thrown out

disgracefully out of there rented Apartment.

Do not misquote me it is a good thing to desire having Properties in a

place of choice but time should be considered as well ,

there are other Places of comfort as well ,the kind of

building obtainable in those areas can be builts in other

areas as well.This is one of the reasons why some are

homeless at there old age.There is a family that works in

a very reputable Oil Company in Lekki , they make good

salary and they live in an Apartment of 1.2 Million Per

year , all advises and cousellings to buy a property of

there own fell on deaf ears , they thought that is how

things would keep going , with 4 Million they could buy a

nearly completed 3 bedroom flats and they need just 2

Million to get it fully finished , for 13 years they

refused , i told them at least even though they would not

live in it they have the money , they should just buy it

and keep it ,they said no , today you will feel sorry for

them, no one prays to have problem but we have to be wise.

Cars/vehicles/rural Areas:Another reason some do not have

house is there strong passion for vehicles/fleet of cars,

they spent so much money buying cars/vehicles in a rented

apartments ,such money is enough to buy a land and builts

a house, i know some people that bought Jeep worth 3

Million and possess cars worth over 5 Million and still

stays in a rented Apartment on the Island, he keeps

postponing the house issue everyday, something happened , he invested so much money in a venture and he ran at a loss , he sold all those cars/vehicles at a go away Prices the money was reinvested in another venture which crumbles again , he moved from his Victoria Island apartment to Allen Avenue side , in a nutshell he was ejected forcefully by the court , today he his somewhere arround Alagbado living in a room and parlour apartments .God forbid, i dont judge him but i think it is wise to have a property if you can afford it ,things may not be rosy forever.

Rural areas:Many people still believes that an Area is

underdeveloped even when they have an Opportunity to buy a

land or building in such area , i remember OKOTA,IKOTUN

,IJEGUN,AYOBO in those days OKOTA remains a place that

really surprised me the developments and kind of houses

builts there ,it looks swampy and bushy in those days ,

Agbara in Ogun State is another fast developing areas

now.Stop the idea that an Area is Rural and bushy you

shall soon regret that in no time that Area would be

urban.

Wastefull life: Many still believes in that old saying

which says one cannot use money for enjoyments to biuld

house and the money one would use to build house one would

not use it on other things .Offcourse it is Possible that

you can use the money you spent Extravagantly to get a

Property , home is not built in a day , the money could be

saved some where and used wisely , i have seen someone

that bought a land and he develops it little by little

today he has a wonderful 3 bedroom stansdard flats while

his two other friends are very old now and are still

embarrased by Lagos Lanlord.It is a matter of decision.

No matter the way you look at it , house is very important

a place of rest, you are advised today, buy a genuine land

today and start building ,if you have the money then you

can buy an Uncompleted building and complete it or you buy

a completed building as well .car/vehicles would

depreciate fast but house would not ..you need a place of

rest when you are old.

Contact Mr Peter to assist you in Buying Landed

Properties,House completed and uncompleted ,very very

Genuine , you can as well seek advise as well.
If you have Money about 4 to 5 Million , don't waste it , you can buy a House and get relaxed.Remember Tomorrow.
If you do not have up to that , you can as well buy land and start building little by Little, once you have a foundation on it , you could get sand /cement and ask block moulders to make blocks for you , then your bricklayers can start to set it bit by bit
Just contact me right away and you can be a landlord too.

Mr Peter.
Excel Properties

You are 100% right
Re: Reasons Many People Do Not Have House by csiworksnig(f): 3:03pm On Sep 15, 2018
spyder880:
You have a point there, everyone should think of owning their own house, no matter how 'cheap' and underdeveloped the area is presently.

Infact this topic is a major issue that many people need to read and understand.

Is bush that eventually turns to city ..

(1) (Reply)

Gbérigbé, ikorodu uncompleted 6units Of 1bdrms Flats On 1 Plot for sale / Estimated Cost Of Decking My House / Cost Of 300m2 Of Interlocking Tiles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.