Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,428 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Plugins And Servers - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Plugins And Servers (697 Views)

Reasons Why Nigerians Love Cms, Plugins And Frameworks A Lot / Why Do Nigerians Love Cms, Plugins And Frameworks A Lot? / Over 100 Wordpress Plugins and 600 Themes for FREE! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Plugins And Servers by Nobody: 7:32am On Apr 06, 2012
I know most of us have inserted. Like facebook or youtube pluGins on our blogs or and sites.I tried adding my own facebook plugin and realised that they don't work on the local sserver unless they are uploaded on the main servers, gurus why is it that? And why can't we just test them first on the local servers?
Re: Plugins And Servers by DualCore1: 7:42am On Apr 06, 2012
Facebook plugin works on your local web server as no domain validation is required to use it. Its more likely to be your connection not loading the plugin. I have experienced that with Etisalat, Facebook plugin does not work. Someone else on this board has the same experience with Etisalat.
Re: Plugins And Servers by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 06, 2012
Exactly, I use etisalat connection. What do u suggest I do?

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Easiest Way Learns IT Programs. And It Is For Free!!! / Ppc Cpa Combination / 1,200 Naira Web Hosting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.