Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,721 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Airtel, Etisalat ,MTN , GLO - The Best Network In Nigeria? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel, Etisalat ,MTN , GLO - The Best Network In Nigeria? (27314 Views)

Poll: In Your Opinion .. Which Is The Best

Airtel: 17% (69 votes)
MTN: 13% (53 votes)
GLO: 20% (80 votes)
Etisalat: 38% (148 votes)
None: 9% (35 votes)
This poll has ended

List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria / Mtn, Glo, Airtel, Etisalat Manual And Automatic Internet Settings / Compare Current Call Tarriffs. Airtel, Etisalat, MTN, Glo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airtel, Etisalat ,MTN , GLO - The Best Network In Nigeria? by newmaster(m): 5:48pm On Apr 06, 2012
Etisalate is da king of network service in naija, mtn sucks bad.
Re: Airtel, Etisalat ,MTN , GLO - The Best Network In Nigeria? by Otses(f): 6:09pm On Apr 06, 2012
Am using both glo and mtn,but glo carriers the day any time for me
Re: Airtel, Etisalat ,MTN , GLO - The Best Network In Nigeria? by ITbomb(m): 6:25pm On Apr 06, 2012
For data services Airtel is unbeatable , u can even stream life news video on Edge, their 3g is the bomb plus with N1200 I get I gig BCM and use it on my symbian and PC for 2 months
For voice calls n tariff , I give it to Glo infinito , the reason is obvious: no daily osusu, no 1st mins stuff, clear voice.
When they say availability in mtn , I absolutely believe in the south south , airtel has better coverage than mtn
Re: Airtel, Etisalat ,MTN , GLO - The Best Network In Nigeria? by cynthiafred67(f): 6:27pm On Apr 06, 2012
Airtel rocks!!!
Re: Airtel, Etisalat ,MTN , GLO - The Best Network In Nigeria? by girlsupersonic(f): 8:42pm On Apr 06, 2012
Etisalat is good but apart from all the bonanzas airtel has a good network unlike mtn and and glo is expensive jore
Re: Airtel, Etisalat ,MTN , GLO - The Best Network In Nigeria? by girlsupersonic(f): 8:44pm On Apr 06, 2012
Etisalat is good but apart from all the bonanzas airtel has a good network and fab coverage in neighbouring countries unlike mtn
Re: Airtel, Etisalat ,MTN , GLO - The Best Network In Nigeria? by Richardid: 8:54pm On Apr 06, 2012
I have been using glo for the past 7yrs now they ve never failed.

1 Like

Re: Airtel, Etisalat ,MTN , GLO - The Best Network In Nigeria? by Sike(m): 8:57pm On Apr 06, 2012
ITbomb: For data services Airtel is unbeatable , u can even stream life news video on Edge, their 3g is the bomb plus with N1200 I get I gig BCM and use it on my symbian and PC for 2 months
For voice calls n tariff , I give it to Glo infinito , the reason is obvious: no daily osusu, no 1st mins stuff, clear voice.
When they say availability in mtn , I absolutely believe in the south south , airtel has better coverage than mtn
God Bless You!
Re: Airtel, Etisalat ,MTN , GLO - The Best Network In Nigeria? by sylve11: 10:03pm On Apr 06, 2012
Airtel is the best, letter i will tell the pros and cons. . . . cool
Re: Airtel, Etisalat ,MTN , GLO - The Best Network In Nigeria? by stannydon(m): 10:49pm On Apr 06, 2012
Glo is the best network in Naija, @ 15kobo per second to every network including the useless mtn nos, no contract.,2k per second to 5 Glo friends and almost free call to one special friend. if you enter glo infinito with someone oh my Glo, u will use #10, and talk like 50mins. I missed Glo network which i normally use in calling my friend. MTN is the worst unfortunately, they have the widest network and were the first to come to naija, dts why people are using them. they are very useless.
Re: Airtel, Etisalat ,MTN , GLO - The Best Network In Nigeria? by chiteny(m): 12:23am On Apr 07, 2012
IMHO, having a combination of all of them is the best. wink
Re: Airtel, Etisalat ,MTN , GLO - The Best Network In Nigeria? by rashylous(m): 2:19am On Apr 07, 2012
*BG Available for Lease*

*Procedure for BG leasing between #1B - #49B*

INSTRUMENT DESCRIPTION

*Instrument* NIGERIAN BANK GUARANTEE

*AMOUNT*:

*Tenure* 365 days

*LTV* 25+5

*Asset* Cashbacked

*PAYMENT*: Bank Transfer

*BANKING OPERATIONAL PROCEDURE*

1) The receiver issue LOI addressed to provider stating purpose of the BG

2) The Provider sends DOA across.

3) Receiver signs and returns DOA with certificate of company registration.

4. RECEIVER ISSUE *TWO(2) SEPARATE 3% FUND RESERVATION LETTERS AND RECEIVERS ACCOUNT OFFICER TRANSMIT VIA ACCOUNT OFFICER TO PROVIDERS NOMINATED ACCOUNT OFFICERS BANK TO BANK SECURED EMAIL*

5) The issuers bank confirms the *FRLs* thereafter issues BG of the face value (N6B) within 5 banking days.

6. RECEIVERS BANK RECEIVES THE ₦6B BG SOFT COPY

7. *WITHIN 24HOURS THE RECEIVERS BANK TRANSFERS THE 3% AMOUNT TO PROVIDERS ACCOUNTS*

8. Receiver shall send *The 27% Hard Copy of Post Dated cheques across via courier services To Providers Address*

9) The providers bank send the Hard Copy to receivers bank.

10). RECEIVER SHALL WITHIN 15 BANKING DAYS, MAKE PAYMENT OF FINAL LTV BALANCE TO PROVIDER and all CONSULTANTS.
Re: Airtel, Etisalat ,MTN , GLO - The Best Network In Nigeria? by xadeeque(m): 6:07am On Apr 07, 2012
etisalat is da best

Re: Airtel, Etisalat ,MTN , GLO - The Best Network In Nigeria? by Kayday(m): 6:57am On Apr 07, 2012
Glo infinito is the best offer in the market. No daily charge, same rate at /sec to any network. 10MB free data, free sms, 10% of ur recharge instanta, wide network coverage etc. It's just a peaceful experience. Try it today.s
Re: Airtel, Etisalat ,MTN , GLO - The Best Network In Nigeria? by herobest: 7:57am On Apr 07, 2012
[quote author=Boyloaf]Etisalt Ȋ̝̊̅§ cool! Av bn makin free calls since 2010 wit M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ etisalat line uptill dis moment & i talk on fone FƠ̴̴̴̴͡я̲̅ as much as i want, PLS DNT ASK ♍Ε̲̣̣̣̥ HOW! BUT I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ terms of quality of service, MTN Йą baba[/quote

oga boyloaf...i am sorry i really want to know how u do this ur etisalat free call.i am really interested in the stuff.i am using Etisalat network,both on phone and internet browsing.i will pay u what ever u will charge because calls have eaten all my money....Thank u
Re: Airtel, Etisalat ,MTN , GLO - The Best Network In Nigeria? by naijalodge(m): 10:18am On Apr 07, 2012
definately etisalat.......the best network in 9ja,followed by etisalat again...lol....hahahah
Re: Airtel, Etisalat ,MTN , GLO - The Best Network In Nigeria? by U1(m): 10:27am On Apr 07, 2012
Tell you want? I can't say any of them is the best. One that is the best today may not be that tomorrow. At the moment, Glo is it. Overall, MTN is the worst and most non-customer friendly of all, in terms of incentives; sadly, it's my primary line.
Re: Airtel, Etisalat ,MTN , GLO - The Best Network In Nigeria? by Lumidee007(m): 10:32am On Apr 07, 2012
GLO is good, MTN is better, ETISALAT is the BEST but...AIRTEL...tweeeewwwww
Re: Airtel, Etisalat ,MTN , GLO - The Best Network In Nigeria? by Tropilo(m): 11:14am On Apr 07, 2012
Money Thats Network (MTN).
Re: Airtel, Etisalat ,MTN , GLO - The Best Network In Nigeria? by kellskell(m): 11:18am On Apr 07, 2012
Mtn sucks..... As a young youth that browses often mtn has never been helpful but ETISALAT i salute u especailly easy cliq 10 mb when u load #200 and other cool stuffs like free browsing 60 seconds call etc. Etisalat i salute u!!!...... But for airtel i just but d sim yet to evaluate it.
Re: Airtel, Etisalat ,MTN , GLO - The Best Network In Nigeria? by effixy: 12:21pm On Apr 07, 2012
Glo ΐƨ ruling
Re: Airtel, Etisalat ,MTN , GLO - The Best Network In Nigeria? by Serno(m): 12:54pm On Apr 07, 2012
In any how i most say Airtel is the Best Network. So i voted for Airtel

1 Like

Re: Airtel, Etisalat ,MTN , GLO - The Best Network In Nigeria? by Bastiger(m): 1:58pm On Apr 07, 2012
all of dem na d same o!!but one thing remains,mtn ehnn? very stingy,bunch of kill joys.
Re: Airtel, Etisalat ,MTN , GLO - The Best Network In Nigeria? by josites(m): 3:40pm On Apr 07, 2012
Mtn is the worst. They enrich stupid celebrities with the poor people money. Had never given reasonable bonus to the masses
Re: Airtel, Etisalat ,MTN , GLO - The Best Network In Nigeria? by fortunereg: 5:44pm On Apr 07, 2012
Guys, every year NCC rate networks in naija and publish results. Refer to 2011 best netwotk in terms of quality of service. VISAFONE was awarded d BEST.
Re: Airtel, Etisalat ,MTN , GLO - The Best Network In Nigeria? by superior2(m): 5:50pm On Apr 07, 2012
etisalat is the best network ever imagine using easycliq
Re: Airtel, Etisalat ,MTN , GLO - The Best Network In Nigeria? by numanu(m): 6:07pm On Apr 07, 2012
Airtel is the best.
Airtel is the fist,
Airtel is the next and
Airtel also the last.
Nincompooptically, etisalat is the very good example of BAD.
But Airtel is the rocky service among all. In fact, Airtel is trying to familiarize the familiar.

As for Mtn and Glo I have no option but manageable.

1 Like

Re: Airtel, Etisalat ,MTN , GLO - The Best Network In Nigeria? by francis247(m): 6:36pm On Apr 07, 2012
pls someone help with the formatting code for Nokia X2-01 to get rid of many stuff that came with the phone which I don't need. Thanks in advance.
Re: Airtel, Etisalat ,MTN , GLO - The Best Network In Nigeria? by luluosas(m): 6:43pm On Apr 07, 2012
Glo rules.
Re: Airtel, Etisalat ,MTN , GLO - The Best Network In Nigeria? by zulk12(f): 9:11pm On Apr 07, 2012
Glo all d way...*mtn sucks*
Re: Airtel, Etisalat ,MTN , GLO - The Best Network In Nigeria? by Lagusta(m): 6:28am On Apr 08, 2012
Depends,
for me, i use three sims, no etisalat. MTN for blackberry, glo for calls and airtel for data. I believe these r d fields they can perform better...
Re: Airtel, Etisalat ,MTN , GLO - The Best Network In Nigeria? by Stressy: 7:11am On Apr 08, 2012
Boyloaf: Etisalt Ȋ̝̊̅§ cool! Av bn makin free calls since 2010 wit M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ etisalat line uptill dis moment & i talk on fone FƠ̴̴̴̴͡я̲̅ as much as i want, PLS DNT ASK ♍Ε̲̣̣̣̥ HOW! BUT I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ terms of quality of service, MTN Йą baba
Tnx for seing it thro ma eyes..Na etis

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tecno Camon C5 Discussion Thread / Download Free BBM Stickers / Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Goes Live In Dubai, Official specs discussion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.