Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Graduates Have Been Rubbished - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduates Have Been Rubbished (758 Views)

Workforce Management Centre Massive Recruitment For OND & HND Graduates / Do Unregisterd Engineering Graduates Have A Chance For Dssc (army)? / How Many Graduates Have Graduated From Nigerian Universities To Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graduates Have Been Rubbished by Meldrick(m): 6:03pm On Nov 03, 2007
Have you observed how companies especially Insurance companies frustrate graduates. They are ready to employ you no matter your degree and make you a marketer. The painful thing is that they have no salary for you. You are meant to keep trecking the streets of lagos all in the name of selling their policies and waiting for commission. My friend confessed that  the soul of his shoe was badly eaten up and his collar is split in two from sweat. NO SALARY. That kind of job is meant for secondary school leavers. The people making the money sit in the office waiting for graduates to kill hemselves in the sun. IT'S A PITY
Re: Graduates Have Been Rubbished by kencares24: 6:10pm On Nov 03, 2007
Men na only god go help us this insuarnce company did the same thin 2 me the name of the insurance company is CAPITAL INSURANCE AND INVESTMNET CO., LTD
Re: Graduates Have Been Rubbished by olusedo: 8:23pm On Nov 03, 2007
i had an interesting experience with an insurance compy agency. i was invited for an interview, did it and passed, After 3 days training was very happy collecting the employment letter on reading it however i saw that the terms are nothing to write home about ; i was to be given 5000 as monthly transport allowance to roam the streets of lagos and my salary will be a function of the number of policies that i am able to sell. i thought about it for 2 days because i needed a job badly, i did not take the job eventually. however i got a job 3 weeks after this incidence in a bank. graduates please wait for your time, it will surely come
Re: Graduates Have Been Rubbished by Alert(f): 8:52pm On Nov 03, 2007
This companies see graduates as Desperados!
Re: Graduates Have Been Rubbished by rexfx2: 8:59pm On Nov 03, 2007
That kind of job is meant for secondary school leavers.

Though I'm not one but believe me, even secondary school drop outs dont deserve this kinda job. African Alliance insurance company offered me one of such jobs. I didn't report when i read the terms on the letter. I told the MD bluntly that what they needed were laborers and not workers.

God and only God will see us through in this country, one thing is certain God will not come down he will use US and only US.
Re: Graduates Have Been Rubbished by dagashini: 9:56pm On Nov 03, 2007
before u go fit work for insurance companies these days,oh boy you go first insure your shoe
Re: Graduates Have Been Rubbished by rexfx2: 10:12pm On Nov 03, 2007
dagashini:

before u go fit work for insurance companies these days,oh boy you go first insure your shoe

NO TAKE LAUGH KILL ME ABEGGG
Re: Graduates Have Been Rubbished by benedo(m): 10:55am On Nov 05, 2007
I would not wish an insurance sales job for my worst enemy,it frustrating,degrading,exploitative,

(1) (Reply)

Zenith Just Called Me / Guiness Interview / Earn $600 And Up In A Week!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.