Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

What Is The Full Meaning Of MTN? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is The Full Meaning Of MTN? (164553 Views)

Meaning Of LOL, LMAO, LMDAO And BTW / Full Meaning Of Some Common Slang's Use In Chatting / Meet The Founders And Country Of Origin Of MTN, Airtel, Glo And Etisalat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of MTN? by Cultured(m): 11:58am On Apr 11, 2013
MTN : Mobile Telecommunication Network
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of MTN? by diamond002: 11:59am On Apr 11, 2013
johnugwu: I am not too sure, but i suspect it is mobile telecommunication network
Correct u really go sch o grin
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of MTN? by Nemerem44(m): 11:59am On Apr 11, 2013
MTN officially means Mobile Telephone Network
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of MTN? by dulphines: 11:59am On Apr 11, 2013
jas_o: It is Mobile Telecommunication Network.
Those fools who derive fun in spoiling the company name should desist or go and die.
This is why you people can't grow. The logical reasoning that should have been imployed to make your point known will be burry for illogical and brainless unterances of yours. Either you like it or not, the system has tremendiously turnaround things in Nigeria. It gave you employment. procuce star through project fame; these are people who had no hope in making it through their naturally gifted tallent because their Govt. have betrayed them. but with the company and the rest tellecomunication comapany hope was revived. Dont be an ingrate, try appreciate what we are pressently getting. More good things are still in offing for all of us, let us all be pattient.

The OP should have been more specific with his question. MTN could mean anything from
1. Microbicide Trials Network.
2. Minneapolis Telecommunications Network.
3. Mobile Technology Network.
4. Main Telephone Number or
5. Maintenance.

He should have asked of the meaning of MTN Nigeria or something more specific.
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of MTN? by NEROSKY(m): 12:00pm On Apr 11, 2013
Dunno
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of MTN? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 11, 2013
johnugwu: I am not too sure, but i suspect it is mobile telecommunication network
I think their name is Empty-Hen

1 Like

Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of MTN? by emiye(m): 12:01pm On Apr 11, 2013
Those fools who derive fun in spoiling the company name should desist or go and die.
This is why you people don't grow. The logical reasoning that should have been imployed to make your point known will be burry for illogical and brainless unterances of yours. Either you like it or not, the system has tremendiously impacted possitively in Nigeria. It gave you employment. procuce star through project fame; these are people who had no hope in making it through their naturally gifted tallent because their Govt. have betrayed them. but with the company and the rest tellecomunication comapanies hope was revived. Dont be an ingrate, try appreciate what we are pressently getting. More good things are still in offing for all of us, let us all be pattient.

Mr MTN pro, take it easy grin grin grin

Let people catch their harmless fun.

8 Likes

Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of MTN? by talk2s(m): 12:02pm On Apr 11, 2013
MTN means ...em...em... Em...
Pls call back, network is very POOR.
Em... Are U hearing me...are U still there...see, my Credit has finshed, they hv warned me-o...imagine...Hello...are u with me? Imao !
Oh,worknet, sorry, net work is terrible.
Could U climb on top of a tree, or kukuma, climb a Story Building and see whether it coud be clearer. Hello, can u hear me now...em... OK, just SMATCH your phone on any solid concrete.
THAT IS THE MEANING OF MTN

9 Likes

Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of MTN? by rman: 12:02pm On Apr 11, 2013
Mobile Telecommunication Network.

OP should learn how to use Google instead of nairaland though.
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of MTN? by iykak47: 12:02pm On Apr 11, 2013
Mobile Telecommunication Network.MTN undecided
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of MTN? by iykak47: 12:03pm On Apr 11, 2013
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of MTN? by losak9111(m): 12:06pm On Apr 11, 2013
MOBILE TELECOMMUNICATION NETWORK
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of MTN? by abdullone: 12:06pm On Apr 11, 2013
mikeyhernadez: MTN =Manage The Network [joke]
MTN =Mobile Telephone Network
Mobile Telecommunication Network.....that meaning
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of MTN? by Desloaaa(f): 12:06pm On Apr 11, 2013
jigawatts: Most Terrible Network grin grin
EXACTLY!
i tell any job seeker not to include an MTN line in their C.V..else!
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of MTN? by xtophy(m): 12:06pm On Apr 11, 2013
This is why you people don't grow. The logical reasoning that should have been imployed to make your point known will be burry for illogical and brainless unterances of yours. Either you like it or not, the system has tremendiously impacted possitively in Nigeria. It gave you employment. procuce star through project fame; these are people who had no hope in making it through their naturally gifted tallent because their Govt. have betrayed them. but with the company and the rest tellecomunication comapanies hope was revived. Dont be an ingrate, try appreciate what we are pressently getting. More good things are still in offing for all of us, let us all be pattient.
i just hav 2 pity ur parents 4 givin birth 2 a fool at 50 lyk u
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of MTN? by SlyIg(f): 12:07pm On Apr 11, 2013
dulphines: @OP, The acronym MTN means alot. It could mean

5. Maintenance.

It all depends on what you have in mind. Be more specific with your question.
is this all google is able to show you?
Over sabi d worry you sef. Dont you kw mtn network? Most terrified network?
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of MTN? by jhydebaba(m): 12:08pm On Apr 11, 2013

Ur grammar too much for this simple question.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of MTN? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 11, 2013
MAD TECHINICAL NETWORKERS
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of MTN? by dandadee: 12:08pm On Apr 11, 2013
Maximum Thiefery Nationwide

1 Like

Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of MTN? by Combingmaster: 12:09pm On Apr 11, 2013
More torture 4NigeriansMore torture 4NigeriansMore torture 4Nigerians
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of MTN? by sicily4u: 12:10pm On Apr 11, 2013
Lol after 1year of posting and it hit the front page
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of MTN? by paparazzi1987(m): 12:11pm On Apr 11, 2013
Money Theft in Nigeria grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of MTN? by Jeejile: 12:12pm On Apr 11, 2013
Mobile Thieves in Nigeria. (A suiter name for them).
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of MTN? by hardbody: 12:12pm On Apr 11, 2013

Are you like their agent or you sell their call cards? When last i checked, you are not their ambassador neither are you a staff. Mumu. Typical Nigerian always ready and willing to settle for less when you can get the maximum. Bury your head in shame.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of MTN? by Combingmaster: 12:14pm On Apr 11, 2013
dulphines:

The OP should have been more specific with his question. MTN could mean anything from
5. Maintenance.
I think u are right
He should have asked of the meaning of MTN Nigeria or something more specific.

Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of MTN? by Nonywendy(m): 12:16pm On Apr 11, 2013
sicily4u: Well i don't know if here is the right place to ask this question, but all the same i want know the full meaning of MTN, anybody with info ?

MTN=Money Thiefing Network
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of MTN? by hustla(m): 12:16pm On Apr 11, 2013

when dem release dis one from jail abi hu tif ya bread?? :/
see as e dey rant like rabid dog...ode oshy!

btwn it means:::

Maga them Nigerians
cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of MTN? by Ebusbaba1: 12:21pm On Apr 11, 2013
jas_o: It is Mobile Tuelecommunication Network.
guy na ur papa get mTn abi u b der lawyer?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of MTN? by luluosas(m): 12:23pm On Apr 11, 2013
But seriously, why is this making Front Page 1 whole year after? Is the OP still around to get answers to his question? Na wa oooooo.
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of MTN? by sicily4u: 12:24pm On Apr 11, 2013
luluosas: Both seriously, why is this making Front Page 1 whole year after? Is the OP still around to get answers to his question? Na wa oooooo.

yes very much around
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of MTN? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 11, 2013
MTN means Mumu Things Noni. I hat e that ripoff network . angry

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of MTN? by hikmoj(m): 12:25pm On Apr 11, 2013
4rm all these definitions which one we gona admit?infact d funiest peopl on earth are naijas.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Download Now PES 2016 For Android, BB, IPhone And PC Using PPSSPP / Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? / Samsung Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.