Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

2face & Pero Adeniyi Welcome Baby Boy - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face & Pero Adeniyi Welcome Baby Boy (22608 Views)

2baba And Pero Adeniyi's Son Is 4 Now - Picture / Pero Adeniyi Spotted In Lagos / Pero Adeniyi & Kids With Justin Bieber (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face & Pero Adeniyi Welcome Baby Boy by nex(m): 7:36pm On Apr 07, 2012
I don't believe this lady has given birth yet. Though she is heavily pregnant, but calls have been put across to her, and she says she's still heavy with child.

1 Like

Re: 2face & Pero Adeniyi Welcome Baby Boy by mimikwasi: 7:57pm On Apr 07, 2012
I really like Tuface, but if this is true then the whole situation is beyond dysfunctional. How can he be engaged to one women when another has just given birth. He is a beautiful man with immense talent but it has been so sad to see him make such a mess of his life. Its true that its no ones business, but these set ups never work, they just complicate and cause havoc within the family - if you can call it that. As for the women, I have no words, they should be ashamed of themselves.They have no self respect whatsoever.
Re: 2face & Pero Adeniyi Welcome Baby Boy by emsquare(m): 8:12pm On Apr 07, 2012
queensmith: Baby with one and engagement with another, tuface is living the life.

And you call dat life!
Re: 2face & Pero Adeniyi Welcome Baby Boy by seanie(m): 8:32pm On Apr 07, 2012
Such fuckery
Re: 2face & Pero Adeniyi Welcome Baby Boy by marcopollo(m): 8:35pm On Apr 07, 2012
naijasexy: The day Nigerian men would learn to keep it in their pants....!
Same goes for ladies o!
Re: 2face & Pero Adeniyi Welcome Baby Boy by Esinwaju: 8:36pm On Apr 07, 2012
Too many phucking pharisees on this thread angry
Re: 2face & Pero Adeniyi Welcome Baby Boy by oluoma1: 8:38pm On Apr 07, 2012
That guy is a fool, a disgrace to a nigerians, i don't blame him, am blaming dose silly tins dat messing up wit their lives. Rubbish?
Re: 2face & Pero Adeniyi Welcome Baby Boy by andyanders: 9:07pm On Apr 07, 2012
That's candidate for Aids. Since there is no discipline within his two legs and no common sense for those cheap ladies who only reason with their private oven, a day shall come when 2face or 3face or whatever they call him will send all of them to the grave, including these puppies he is manufacturing. NAFDAC needs to brand 2 face and those ladies as ' cigarette smokers are likely to die young.Sp, those who fail to zip up, are likely to die young.
Re: 2face & Pero Adeniyi Welcome Baby Boy by Paentera(m): 9:07pm On Apr 07, 2012
Una neva know nothing...Sunmbo sef is heavy with child. So keep it locked on 2Baba! Nothin dey happen
Re: 2face & Pero Adeniyi Welcome Baby Boy by omoajiri(m): 9:19pm On Apr 07, 2012
2baba shld change his name to Father Abraham.
He gt d attributes.
Re: 2face & Pero Adeniyi Welcome Baby Boy by Funkymallam(m): 9:24pm On Apr 07, 2012
Paentera: Una neva know nothing...Sunmbo sef is heavy with child. So keep it locked on 2Baba! Nothin dey happen

White lie!
Re: 2face & Pero Adeniyi Welcome Baby Boy by igboboy1(m): 10:19pm On Apr 07, 2012
Pedro? if no be Yoruba girls na who before?

They are good to be phocked but not good enough to be called our Mrs or be given that diamond ring...I feel bad for people like ileke idi cos at the end of the day bluetooth, eko ile and other Yoruba cyber warriors go still end up with one nkechi, ekaette, adesua, elohor or even Aminata but not a funke...

Even ice-prince just had a baby girl by one Yoruba girl (Jesse jagz ex girlfriend, na wa o, choc boys don dey pass Yoruba girls around)

1 Like

Re: 2face & Pero Adeniyi Welcome Baby Boy by dayounce: 11:03pm On Apr 07, 2012
igbo boy: Pedro? if no be Yoruba girls na who before?

They are good to be phocked but not good enough to be called our Mrs or be given that diamond ring...I feel bad for people like ileke idi cos at the end of the day bluetooth, eko ile and other Yoruba cyber warriors go still end up with one nkechi, ekaette, adesua, elohor or even Aminata but not a funke...

Even ice-prince just had a baby girl by one Yoruba girl (Jesse jagz ex girlfriend, na wa o, choc boys don dey pass Yoruba girls around)

Dumb remark dude! Very dumb Maybe its high time u stopped thinking with pap brains and use ur God given brains
Re: 2face & Pero Adeniyi Welcome Baby Boy by Ivynwa(f): 11:42pm On Apr 07, 2012
Phonon: He should name one of his sons Dickson, McBalls or Randy!

grin grin grin
For real?

I appreciate his music and his achievements but I pity his love life. Children are gifts from God no doubt but the way he had them spread around is liable to making one's life miserable. What with these women that will definitely be fighting to get the most material things and money from him, it will be a life of "let's get out as much as possible from him lest he gives it all to the other women". If not managed well it may lead to a life that is hate & animosity-filled all around him. I have seen it in families with two wives, there's never love------it's always hatred/fighting/quarrelling and each wife struggling to get the most of what the man has. At the end of life of such men come and see the declaration of war. (I am not wishing our dear Tuface death)

An artist like Tuface with his beautiful talent deserves a peaceful life, I wish him peace cause he will need it.
Re: 2face & Pero Adeniyi Welcome Baby Boy by Ivynwa(f): 11:55pm On Apr 07, 2012

@Igbo-boy
I just reported that your hate-filled/tribalistic post. I hope the moderators will come forth and wipe off that from the thread. You boys/guys should stop spreading hate in Nigeria. I don't care whether you are an Igbo like me.

It's becoming too disgusting to have you guys(all you tribalistic persons----you all know yourself) spilling all that in threads here and e-warring with one another. Stop writing such stuffs dear, why spread hate?
MTTTTTTTTTTTTCHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Please I refuse to allow you spoil my sweet sweet evening for me.
Re: 2face & Pero Adeniyi Welcome Baby Boy by blasterman(m): 12:24am On Apr 08, 2012
Just thinking how many women tuface don nack because for every one child produced their must be at least 100 rounds of sex b4 him decided to skin dive abi the guy no dey use condom ni
Re: 2face & Pero Adeniyi Welcome Baby Boy by santakris(m): 6:45am On Apr 08, 2012
Honey coated joystick. Hummm!
Re: 2face & Pero Adeniyi Welcome Baby Boy by born2boink(m): 6:53am On Apr 08, 2012
I just love this 2face, you maybe award the new father abraham in nigeria musics industry after sunny ade,glad barister is dead
Re: 2face & Pero Adeniyi Welcome Baby Boy by born2boink(m): 6:55am On Apr 08, 2012

a real igbo boy will never become a president because they don't have manners at all
Re: 2face & Pero Adeniyi Welcome Baby Boy by Nwogbe: 7:03am On Apr 08, 2012
This 2baba guy is really a bomb shell u toooo much.Carry go
Re: 2face & Pero Adeniyi Welcome Baby Boy by Bellfun(m): 8:41am On Apr 08, 2012
May bε 2face should just sit down aπϑ read/study the life of King David in d Bible(d implications of having too many children frm diff women!)...and as for d ladies,i'll suggest dey watch dis American film "Why Do Fools Fall In Love"...i wish dem best of luck...abi na Bleep!
Re: 2face & Pero Adeniyi Welcome Baby Boy by Sike(m): 8:42am On Apr 08, 2012
Congrats
Re: 2face & Pero Adeniyi Welcome Baby Boy by tatosh: 8:54am On Apr 08, 2012

Igbo boy I'm sure you're living in poverty if not such a stupid thread won't even cross your mind..Damn!! I just can't comprehend your stupidity
Re: 2face & Pero Adeniyi Welcome Baby Boy by Chamber10(m): 9:38am On Apr 08, 2012
This is madness if its true. Where is morality. What will be the fate of these children when they grow up? Just wondering. If all men were like 2face ...
Re: 2face & Pero Adeniyi Welcome Baby Boy by Decryptor(m): 9:51am On Apr 08, 2012
Na wah o
Re: 2face & Pero Adeniyi Welcome Baby Boy by Decryptor(m): 9:52am On Apr 08, 2012
queensmith: Baby with one and engagement with another, tuface is living the life.
That's what MONEY can do for you. Be financially loaded as a man and every woman will want you to inject S.pe.rm into their p.us.sie
Re: 2face & Pero Adeniyi Welcome Baby Boy by Chinboli(m): 10:01am On Apr 08, 2012
Jux Passing. . .
Re: 2face & Pero Adeniyi Welcome Baby Boy by baslone: 10:11am On Apr 08, 2012
Haterz gon hate!
Re: 2face & Pero Adeniyi Welcome Baby Boy by nonnyp(f): 10:31am On Apr 08, 2012
Adeniyi is a big time fool,while 2face is a big time junk.Annie Macualay?not sure what she want,she seems 2 be d wise one amongst all.
Re: 2face & Pero Adeniyi Welcome Baby Boy by born2boink(m): 11:13am On Apr 08, 2012
nonnyp: Adeniyi is a big time fool,while 2face is a big time junk.Annie Macualay?not sure what she want,she seems 2 be d wise one amongst all.
see jealousy, if 2face propose you, you will have 12 children at once. I know your type
Re: 2face & Pero Adeniyi Welcome Baby Boy by candylips(m): 11:15am On Apr 08, 2012
all his kids are born in the US. They are US citizens so at least if the going gets tough they can fall on welfare grin
Re: 2face & Pero Adeniyi Welcome Baby Boy by nkemmu(f): 11:45am On Apr 08, 2012
Nawaoh!6baba,only the insults nairaland don give you don dey enough for you to zipup forever.cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Dazzles In Red At BBC World News [PICS] / Yemi Alade And Alexx Ekubo Shoot New Music Video / Duncan Mighty Celebrates His 38th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.