Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,166 members, 7,849,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:27 AM

Who Wants To Get Married? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Who Wants To Get Married? (2964 Views)

I Really Want To Get Married This Year But Dont Have A Boyfriend As I Write This / Who Wants To Get Married? / Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by lafflaff123(m): 5:18pm On Apr 27, 2013
Gemini Nigerian women no do me anything bad and I no go lie put for that matter, it just be say an average Naija girl dey think of marriage too much and Akata girls no get that for mind, because to them if it happen then it happen but not a priority for them and guys like us love matter like that(no pressure or ultimatum from the lady)lol.

So you are in Hong Kong now? just got notified this evening that next week I will be in a secure location doing something somewhere, and very certain will not be able to travel until August and can then start my travel again, but will tell you about that on mail when you contact me.

Email address is nairalandguy@yahoo.com and I opened this email just for you to contact me, did the mistake one time of leaving my email address on an open forum like Nairaland and still get Spam/Scam emails years later so not taking that chance again.

Give me one of the name in your email address so I will know its from you, not all, just something from your mail address.

Waiting.
Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by Geminilove(f): 6:28pm On Apr 27, 2013
you be MI5 or MI6 or is it special forces, i will await the long story, email sent.

lafflaff123: Gemini Nigerian women no do me anything bad and I no go lie put for that matter, it just be say an average Naija girl dey think of marriage too much and Akata girls no get that for mind, because to them if it happen then it happen but not a priority for them and guys like us love matter like that(no pressure or ultimatum from the lady)lol.

So you are in Hong Kong now? just got notified this evening that next week I will be in a secure location doing something somewhere, and very certain will not be able to travel until August and can then start my travel again, but will tell you about that on mail when you contact me.

Email address is nairalandguy@yahoo.com and I opened this email just for you to contact me, did the mistake one time of leaving my email address on an open forum like Nairaland and still get Spam/Scam emails years later so not taking that chance again.

Give me one of the name in your email address so I will know its from you, not all, just something from your mail address.

Waiting.

Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by lafflaff123(m): 7:00pm On Apr 27, 2013
Replied t your mail.
Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by Geminilove(f): 3:06am On Apr 28, 2013
Are you serious, if you are you need to go to specsavers......lol

tellwisdom:

[size=11

pt]No be your name be that?? [/size]
Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by tellwisdom: 10:09pm On Apr 29, 2013
Geminilove:
Are you serious, if you are you need to go to specsavers......lol

You knw go like marry me?
Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by Geminilove(f): 2:35am On Apr 30, 2013
No thank, good luck in your search
tellwisdom:

You knw go like marry me?
Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by tellwisdom: 2:57am On Apr 30, 2013
Geminilove: No thank, good luck in your search

Why?? angry...Are you hooked up already??.....I have money oo sad
Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by Geminilove(f): 10:13pm On May 01, 2013
yes, i am, what money got to do with it

tellwisdom:

Why?? angry...Are you hooked up already??.....I have money oo sad
Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by tellwisdom: 11:01pm On May 01, 2013
Geminilove: yes, i am, what money got to do with it

sweerie, give me ur email let me send you a love letter wink
Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by chichi820(f): 1:34pm On May 02, 2013
any hardworking husband here? grin grin grin grin grin grin if yes PM tongue
Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by naijazown(m): 6:05pm On May 02, 2013
For relationship/marriage issues, counseling,hook-up, or just someone to share with....Add,BBM:3245CD4E , Whatsapp:+2347039316198.
Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by Geminilove(f): 6:31am On May 04, 2013
@tellwisdom,
Please contact chi.chi.820 and naijaz own they can help you out. Good Luck
Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by joe44: 5:48pm On May 04, 2013
Helo Gemini,
I am single and on here to look a soulmate and a relationship that will last long anf lead to relationship.......--- I will like Ɣ☺ΰ to contact ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ @ onibiyotundejoseph@gmail.com or better still call ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ @ 08098186099..****Awaiting ur mail soon

Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by Geminilove(f): 9:28am On May 05, 2013
THIS THREAD IS CLOSED
Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by tellwisdom: 3:26pm On May 05, 2013
joe44: Helo Gemini,
I am single and on here to look a soulmate and a relationship that will last long anf lead to relationship.......--- I will like Ɣ☺ΰ to contact ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ @ onibiyotundejoseph@gmail.com or better still call ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ @ 08098186099..****Awaiting ur mail soon

See your bokoharam face sad
Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by NdTheophilus(m): 3:13pm On Oct 29, 2013
chi.chi820:
any hardworking husband here? grin grin grin grin grin grin if yes PM tongue
i tink u dnt hve any orda job at hand c hw ur name jst full every were.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Need Friends Around Oshodi/cele/ago / I Dey Find Love / Strictly For Lesbians/bisexual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.