Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,397 members, 7,846,665 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Nigerian Union Of Drivers: - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Union Of Drivers: (672 Views)

Massive Recruitment At Nigerian Union Of Teachers (nut) / Nigeria Union Of Teachers (NUT) Recruitment 2015 / Job Positions At Nigerian Union Of Teachers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Union Of Drivers: by Enwereji(m): 2:32pm On Nov 04, 2007
So long a time, I have watched this escapade soar on the parts of some 'achieved strata', egocentric Nigerians. The molestation, intimidation, nonchalant, ill-treatment and care less abandon of some Driver employees, in this country, both in the public and private sectors. shocked I think forming a union for these guys, getting to regulate terms and conditions for hiring a Driver, will go a long in bringing back the stupifying sense of Nobodiness, that has plagued the average Driver's mental skies in Naija. After all so many Nigerians in the diaspora, are Drivers. Yet they do it with Dignity and respected as well. grin
Re: Nigerian Union Of Drivers: by olusedo: 6:32pm On Nov 04, 2007
i honestly think its high time you activate this dearm to restore some hope to this very crucial proffession

(1) (Reply)

Graet Abu What Is The 411? / Any Info / Genius Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.