Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,290 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Is BB Data Plan Not In Support Of Opera Mini? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is BB Data Plan Not In Support Of Opera Mini? (1110 Views)

Why Is BB Porsche That Expensive? / New Configuration Of Opera Mini 4.2 & 5.2 Is Out. / E51, E66, E71 And E90 Don't Support Opera Mobile (symbian Ver Of Opera Mini) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is BB Data Plan Not In Support Of Opera Mini? by fubbyy(m): 2:53pm On Apr 08, 2012
I downloaded opera mini in my BB but can't browse unless I use the phone web,please how can I browse with it.
Re: Is BB Data Plan Not In Support Of Opera Mini? by blackky187(m): 3:31pm On Apr 08, 2012
fubbyy: I downloaded opera mini in my BB but can't browse unless I use the phone web,please how can I browse with it.
I downloaded opera mini on my 9870 and it works perfectly with my BIS. Click the opera mini symbol (red ring) on your phone and type the address of the website you want to visit on the opera mini address bar. Hope its ok.
Re: Is BB Data Plan Not In Support Of Opera Mini? by fubbyy(m): 3:59pm On Apr 08, 2012
It doesn't work, I have been browsing with opera in my nokia,I have finally came 2 a conclusion that this crapberry abi na blackberry is the most stoopid phone ever,always having one issue or the other,I regret wasting my money on this rubbish

(1) (Reply)

Need Help On Samsung Galaxy Pocket Duos / Entry Level Samsung Galaxy Star / Google Android OS Code Names And History!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.