Stats: 3,158,427 members, 7,836,717 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

90xtr0r's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 90xtr0r's Profile / 90xtr0r's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Politics / Re: We Warned Nnamdi Kanu And Ipods But Did They Listen? by 90xtr0r: 8:52pm On Apr 23, 2016
Kastonkastroll:
iPod miscreant stop throwing spit all over the thread. Simply tell us your plans on how to rescue kanu the fraudster or GTFOH.

Frustrated IPOO miscreant from Brown Roof Republic of Wasteland, your god Awolowo would be turning in his grave and wishing that Kanu would help emancipate his deluded Yoruba fraudsters and ritualists from bondage...
Politics / Re: We Warned Nnamdi Kanu And Ipods But Did They Listen? by 90xtr0r: 8:47pm On Apr 23, 2016
Kastonkastroll:
That man has a name and also a special day(june12) dedicated to him. grin Tell me ojukwu's special day in Nigeria.

Ojukwu is a hero known in the world for defending his people. The Yoruba Bashorun is only but a local champion, who was whisked away like a common thief and eventually killed by your slave masters. Since the Yoruba man is too local the June 12 cannot go beyond Yorubaland.

Now, check out Ojukwu's swag...the Ezegburugburu of Igboland:
Ojukwu in 1967

Politics / Re: Your View On Oduduwa Radio, BBC Hausa And Radio Biafra. PICTURE. by 90xtr0r: 5:04pm On Apr 23, 2016
IamAtribalist:
cool When an IPOB realizes that he is dealing with a smarter guy so he tries to copy that man's tactics: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Hey IPOB I guess if you can't beat them you join them grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

IPOO, there's nothing smart about a hopeless life of perpetual ass-licking...

Politics / Re: Your View On Oduduwa Radio, BBC Hausa And Radio Biafra. PICTURE. by 90xtr0r: 4:50pm On Apr 23, 2016
IamAtribalist:
When an IPOB does not understand statistics I try not to laugh but its hard grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Boisterous IPOO clown...

Politics / Re: Your View On Oduduwa Radio, BBC Hausa And Radio Biafra. PICTURE. by 90xtr0r: 4:43pm On Apr 23, 2016
IamAtribalist:
When an IPOB uses a different handle to respond to his own post grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Frustrated IPOO, this is for you...

Politics / Re: Your View On Oduduwa Radio, BBC Hausa And Radio Biafra. PICTURE. by 90xtr0r: 4:41pm On Apr 23, 2016
IamAtribalist:
When an IPOB denies that Igbos are the NO.1 DRUG PUSHERS/CRIMINALS IN AFRICA, I try not to laugh but its hard:

https://www.nairaland.com/3064900/2-nigerian-men-arrested-india

IPOO, laugh well to the utter shame of your criminal Yoruba tribe...

Find a link to your Yoruba folks who are wanted for multi-million dollar bank frauds, identity theft, drug pushing and, in the case of one of them, the rape of an expectant mother.
http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/headline/129784-18-most-wanted-nigerians-in-the-usa.html#ixzz3gNsc4600

See the drug peddling exploits of your IPOO National leader, Tinubu in the USA - https://www.nairaland.com/3065185/fbi-links-bola-tinubu-heroin

http://saharareporters.com/2009/02/18/bola-tinubus-heroin-tainted-assets-forfeiture-judgement

Politics / Re: Your View On Oduduwa Radio, BBC Hausa And Radio Biafra. PICTURE. by 90xtr0r: 4:30pm On Apr 23, 2016
IamAtribalist:
E pain am...sorry (ndo) grin grin grin grin grin grin Make u na see painment for this IPOB face cool

IPOO, you can cry me a lagoon...

Politics / Re: We Warned Nnamdi Kanu And Ipods But Did They Listen? by 90xtr0r: 4:09pm On Apr 23, 2016
Kastonkastroll:
9jacrip post:
Most times, I wonder what my people's problem is or what their goal is.

- Everything that goes on in Nigeria has them yellong Igbo (now IPoB) at the top of their voice/keyboard fingers.

- Yet, the thought of Biafr* secession succeeding gets them to start throwing fits. You won't co-exist with them yet you won't let them go on with what they stand for.

Yoruba have become the defender of one Nigeria but to what end? How has Nigeria benefited each Yoruba and their parents so far? Nature has already divided this country through its work (river boundaries) and it makes me wonder whaf the fear or worry of my people is - it is not like Biafra is going to encroach on a Yoruba territory.

So the question is, what do we stand to lose if Biaf.. succeeds? Are we not good enough to stand on our own twos? What is this fear shrouded in hatred for IPOB?

*sigh*
Politics / Re: We Warned Nnamdi Kanu And Ipods But Did They Listen? by 90xtr0r: 4:04pm On Apr 23, 2016
Kastonkastroll:
what are you doing to rescue albino kanu the international fraudster and scammer? grin

https://www.nairaland.com/2535543/why-yorubas-afraid-biafra-actualization

Shymm3x post:
.. I honestly don't know why some Yoruba folks can't let these people be.

It seems a lot of folks are oblivious to the fact that Nigeria is bankrupt and it's only a matter of time before it implodes. So if certain folks want to leave the cesspit, either by hook or by crook - why can't you let them be? Or are Yorubas so messed up these days that they don't believe that they can survive without Igbos cos it is starting to look like that?

You have a people who have been stuck in the 60s cos of Nigeria, yet they are the biggest proponent of the shiithole. If that isn't a classic case of Stockholm Syndrome, I don't know what it is. Or what have Yorubas achieved collectively since the 60s cos pictures of all Yoruba states, apart from Lagos aren't nothing to be proud of. Then almost all the states are heavily indebted and it is only going to get worse due to how bankrupt Nigeria is right now.

Anyway, there are tons of Yorubas out there who wouldn't mind donating in whatever capacity to the Biafran cause, if Igbos can develop a proper strategy that won't alienate those in the South and maintain territorial integrity. Igbos need to start reaching out cos apart from the cows and cow jockeys feasting on free grass in the zoo - the country is a disaster.

Politics / Re: Your View On Oduduwa Radio, BBC Hausa And Radio Biafra. PICTURE. by 90xtr0r: 11:17am On Apr 23, 2016
Horllamideh:
Lol.....the facts i churned out really hit you right in the middle of your fast-decomposing brain. Do you know how many threads on yebbhoes drug traffickers that have graced the highly revered nairaland frontpage this year alone. Name Checkers Association of Nairaland (NACN)....ever heard of that before?. If i type "igbo drug traffickers-nairaland" on google, i will get endless search results. You think that's a lie, try it morrafucker.

Frustrated Yorrobber with a maggot-infested brain, I understand that your treacherous tribe make a living out of lies, falsehood, noise-making, propaganda, abuse and slurs; but I shall help compound your misery.

Have you bothered to know who your people really are? You don't need much words, just type "Yoruba' on Google and see the revelations about your diabolic people.

https://www.nairaland.com/3065185/fbi-links-bola-tinubu-heroin
http://saharareporters.com/2009/02/18/bola-tinubus-heroin-tainted-assets-forfeiture-judgement
It's already an open secret that Yorubbish people are bunch of deluded beings who are currently led by internationally acclaimed drug peddlers as national leaders, with a notorious bigot like Tinubu who embezzled Lagos funds calling the shots and fleeceable Yorrobbers like you still sheepishly prostrate before him and follow him and his rougish candidates blindly.

Spawn of a fallen demon...

Politics / Re: Your View On Oduduwa Radio, BBC Hausa And Radio Biafra. PICTURE. by 90xtr0r: 10:14am On Apr 23, 2016
Horllamideh:
I will overlook your rants and concentrate on the last part. The article reads "drug arrest by states", the link aint opening....so lemme lecture you, Muritala Muhammed Airport Lagos has recorded the highest number of drug arrest and 99% of the perpetrators are....you guessed right....they are yeebhoes. 99.9% of Nigerians serving sentence in Foreign prisons (Malaysia comes to mind) or condemned to death are from your tribe too. I don't need to post links, it's a fact that unborn foetus can attest to. *looks disappointed while reading his other points* Rants, rants, rants as usual.

A deluded bigot from a Yorubbish tribe ranting carelessly and senselessly... I shall help you out.

Remember the criminals IBB executed at Bar Beach during his tenor for drug related offences? That was the first and only drug offence execution in Nigeria. They were of Yoruba origin. The greedy Yorrobers introduced the drug trafficking business into Nigeria.

https://www.nairaland.com/2933697/drug-trafficking-woman-vomits-fifteen
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) has arrested 48-years-old Saidat Hassan at the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja. After she vomited fifteen wraps of white powdery substances which tested positive for cocaine...

Politics / Re: EFCC Freezes Femi Fani-kayode’s Account by 90xtr0r: 10:06am On Apr 23, 2016
olalat:
Was APC campaign fund withdrawn from cbn? U are part of the reasons things go perpetualy wrong in d nation.

You mean the billions of naira of tax payers in Lagos, Rivers, Imo States are worth squandering for campaigns of calumny for an unworthy cause?

73 Likes 8 Shares

Politics / Re: Your View On Oduduwa Radio, BBC Hausa And Radio Biafra. PICTURE. by 90xtr0r: 9:34am On Apr 23, 2016
Horllamideh:
Run along to Ilorin and tell them they are fulani slaves and let's see if you will come back intact. Mofos like you don't know that the only thing fulanic about Ilorin is the emir and he is but a fucking figurehead. And for your info, ilorin is 100% yoruba....kwara state is 90% yoruba. As for your challenge, your people will be at the receiving end....and to think a man from a tribe that has "Drug trafficking and disgracing the country abroad" as their measure of bravery is making such a lily-livered statement keeps evoking laughter in me. Tell your people to try sh1t, they will know the difference between six (6) and half-a-dozen that day. As for the Akure case, video evidence proves your people still went back to go and beg the Great Deji of Akure after our ever vibrant youth have restore their brain to default settings via Pankere(raffia cane)

Indeed, nothing good ever comes out of the rear orifice of Odua Islamic Republic of Ritual-killers and Cannibals!

It's not surprise to see a disciple of anger, slavery, hate and propaganda make career out of lies, falsehood, noise-making, propaganda, abuse and slurs.

200 cowards like you were in the farm with Olu Falae and less than 10 Fulanis came, abducted Falae. Olu Falae, an important figure in Yorubaland, was held him in bondage for a ransom of N100m. As if the insult wasn't enough your Fulani masters warned Falae of greater consequences if he dares them again.
But in Yoruba's usual noise-making, mischievous disposition you lots later took to the Internet to rant uselessly and senselessly just to attempt to cover your cowardly mien. And to cap your cowardice you mischievously put the blame of Falae's abduction on Igbos even when Falae revealed that Fulani herdsmen kidnapped him!

Unfortunately for the parasitic ingrates, there were no Igbo shops to loot and lock! There was no Iyaloja or Babaloja to impose on Igbo traders or the Hausa-Fulani markets in Lagos.

Abiola and his wife, Kudirat Abiola, were killed by this same set of people and heaven was not let loose. All that your agberos and OPC militants could do was carry leaves ran round Ikeja and back to your hide out. You guys are endangered species...

Where were your elites, professors of lies and lying lawyers when Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, the current Emir of Kano, revealed the truth about the notorious liars and history distortionists by declaring, "YORUBAS ARE THE PROBLEM WITH NIGERIA"?

Where were you hypocritical cowards when your Fulani masters dared Yorubas on Ilorin and Offa, declaring
"We Are Taking Illorin And Offa With Us, North Dares Yorubahttps://www.nairaland.com/885595/taking-illorin-offa-us-north "?

"Yorubas are perpetual slaves to Northern herdsmen" - Falae, 2015.  

It is a pity that Falae is just realized this in 2015.
Since the days of Afonja and Alimi, to the days of Awolowo, MKO Abiola, Pa Ajasin and now the Fulanis have been hunting Yorubas for sports...

"And let me tell you that in the event of the breakup of this country, Ilorin and Offa will remain 100 % Northern Nigeria and not one inch of land will be ceded to yorubas".- Junaid Mohammed.
http://nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/main-square/69271-north-ready-nigeria-s-breakup-if-junaid-muhammed.html
Your Fulani slave master has spoken, Yorrobber slaves like your loud-mouthed self can only but cheer him. It's your destiny on earth.   

Your slave masters, whom you shamelessly ass-lick as if without them Yorrobbers are worthless, don't even consider Yorubbish Muslims as equals but inferior beings.  

As for drug crimes, the first pastor caught with cocaine was a Yoruba. 
Cultism was brought into Nigerian institutions by Wole Soyinka. Ritualism and cannibalism are another case studies in Yoruba land.

kernel501 post:
EXPLAIN THIS DATA TO ME.
The Nigerian Bureau of Statistics in conjunction with the National
Drug Law Enforcement Agency released the Drug related crime statistics
from year 2010 – 2014.
NUMBER OF ARRESTS BY STATES
The report showed a total of 8,805 arrests were made. The states that
had the highest number of arrests in 2014 are..
◾Katsina – 609
◾Kano – 503
◾Bauchi – 471
◾Lagos – 434
◾Akwa Ibom- 401
TOTAL NUMBER OF DRUG CASES BY GEOPOLITICAL ZONE
North East – 1,017
North Central – 1,416
North West – 2,261
South East – 1,136
South South – 1,314
South West – 1,682
NUMBER OFCONVICTIONS SECURED BY STATE
Kano secured the highest with a total of 182 convictions, followed by
Kaduna with 151, while Lagos secured 125 convictions. Borno State
secured the least with 2 convictions.
more on... www.nairametrics.com/katsina-state-records-highest-number-of-drug-arrests-nbs/

I HOPE YOU STILL REMEMBER THE TRIBE THAT REPRESENTS US IN LONDON TERRORIST ATTACK?

Politics / Re: Your View On Oduduwa Radio, BBC Hausa And Radio Biafra. PICTURE. by 90xtr0r: 8:14am On Apr 23, 2016
gillz:
. Who licensed Radio biafra, who gave them the authority to operate within the Nigeria air waves. Ya brain should have told you that there are rules and laws governing everything. Since radio Biafra pay tax to Downing street Ya little brain should have told you that they should limit their broadcast to London. Mumu

Shouldn't your little brain tell you to limit your BBC Hausa to UK?

What about your Radio Chanji and Radio Kudirat? Were you the one that licensed them to operate within Nigerian airwaves?

Try use your head next time...

Politics / Re: Your View On Oduduwa Radio, BBC Hausa And Radio Biafra. PICTURE. by 90xtr0r: 7:29am On Apr 23, 2016
IamAtribalist:
cool Bros, y u dey embarrass yourself like this? If you dey fight and ur opponent finish u sotey u no fit stand, u go kuku comot for thread and comeback another day? They guy wey u dey fight carry facts come but na so so tory u dey tell for here. You go school at all? You know history? abeg go study then come back. Stop exposing your ignorance, abeg. cool

Oluwole forgery product, how market today? You lots are only sophisticated in dishing out lies and wicked propaganda on media pages, far from reality.

Dimwit, if you're too pained to bear the online flogging of your diabolic people, take a dive into the Lagos lagoon...

See bubble bursting - [img]http://media3./media/QgixZj4y3TwnS/giphy.gif[/img]

Politics / Re: Your View On Oduduwa Radio, BBC Hausa And Radio Biafra. PICTURE. by 90xtr0r: 7:23am On Apr 23, 2016
Horllamideh:
buhahahahahaha.....this barrage of insult suggests you are a kid. It obvious we yorubas are your nightmares, we will continue to haunt you and your kind that dream of settling down in our land (which of course is your london) while still harboring hatred for us. FYI, if your tribesmen try sh1t....raffia cane from Akure still remain to whip sense into your cowardly minds. Don't bother replying this mention kiddo.....bye

It's an act of cowardice for Deji of Akure to have invited the Igbo leader to his palace, only to unleash hundreds of thugs to molest him.

This is no matter of hiding under the cover of darkness to loot the shops of Igbos. A brave fellow will dare the day.

Any day Yorubas have eaten to stupor, they can dare the daytime and challenge the Igbos in Lagos. Your lives will never remain the same. Igbos are ever ready to whip out silly out of you wicked hypocrites.

Frustrated IPOO and BFR is dead, double-faced sorcerers of Brown Roof Republic, here is a message from one of your Fulani masters, Alhaji Aliyu Gwarzo:

"...We also captured Ilorin, killed their local King and installed our Fulani Emir. We took that ancient town away from the barbarian Yoruba and their filthy pagan gods. We liberated all these places and all these people by imposing Islam on them by force. It was either the Koran or the sword, and most of them chose the Koran..."

Politics / Re: Your View On Oduduwa Radio, BBC Hausa And Radio Biafra. PICTURE. by 90xtr0r: 12:56am On Apr 23, 2016
Horllamideh:
i have noticed something about most Igbo folks (you are included), you rely on beer parlour stories and y'all don't know sh1t about presenting facts. Do you wanna know what a fact is,here is one "Ojukwu ran away from the warfront like an inborn coward". As for beer parlour gists "Ojukwu and Awolowo had an agreement concerning the seccession plus Awolowo committed suicide" they are baseless and only deranged fellows can believe them. Before I Go, don't forget this fact....Ojukwu ran away from the way he caused, he left his people at the mercy of the NA, an act of gross cowardice. And to answer the foolish message in your 1st paragraph, we know the chest beaters, we all know the tribe that all they know is issue ultimatum without action. We know the tribe that has a dummy parading himself on radio issuing hate speeches on radio aimed at inciting genocide against the people staying in the part of Nigeria where 1/5 of his tribe total population have stayed hundreds of years with no violence. The 1diot is cooling his feet in Dss cell eating half-done ewa agonyin with no palm-oil and salt.

Chest pounder from a juju-infested enclave of Wasteland, last time the Fulani herdsmen after kidnapping and releasing Olu Falae from their detention warned him that if he talks carelessly they would come kidnap him again. And some days later an Almajiri like Kwankwaso came all the way from Kano, assembled cowardly Yorubbish leaders in Ibadan only to tell them to "Shut up!"
https://www.nairaland.com/2692759/kwakwansos-insult-yoruba-elders-not

And just recently in this 2016 your slave masters went berserk on the streets of Lagos maiming, killing and destroying properties of your Yorubbish folks for fun.

What an affront on loud-mouthed, oblong cone-heads like you!

And now see how your BRT lane has been turned into a federal grazing corridor for your Fulani masters. 
https://www.nairaland.com/2999276/pain-confusion-lawless-fulani-herdsmen

Despicable Yorrobbers are not only treacherous but always at the servitude of their Fulani masters which is very worrisome.
Neanderthal savage of dirt, squalor, anger, slavery, hate and propaganda from Odua Islamic Republic of Ritual-killers and Cannibals, that remains your lot...

Politics / Re: 347 Corpses Plus 55 Shallow Graves, By Olusegun Adeniyi by 90xtr0r: 12:24am On Apr 23, 2016
This is a good expose of the numerous killings by the government agents in Nigeria.
However, observe that the Yoruba writer tried to be silent on the massacre of IPOB peaceful protesters in Onitsha and Aba. To further expose his hypocrisy and double-faced mien he also excluded the mention of Ezzu river victims of MASSOB members.
To the writer the lives of the much politicised Chibok girls is much valuable than the numerous Igbo massacred victims of extra-judicial killings by the government forces.

Time shall tell...

https://www.nairaland.com/1196670/ezzu-river-five-lgas-worry

National High School, Port-Harcourt Aba Massacre -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRCBZXRoVBo
Politics / Re: Your View On Oduduwa Radio, BBC Hausa And Radio Biafra. PICTURE. by 90xtr0r: 11:39pm On Apr 22, 2016
Horllamideh:
ohhh, is that so....You mean Ogberan Ojukwu defended his people by running off to ivory coast when the NA are few kilometres away from grabbing his cowardly a55. If his running away is not the best example of cowardice, then i doubt which one will fit better. For your other rants, i couldn't make anything of them,do you know why??....cos they are nothing but rants

Did you hear a hint from IBB about your cowardly Yoruba tribe, that if he's woken up from sleep and informed that there's a coup led by Yorubas, he'll simply go back to sleep?
You already know why - your Yorubaland is populated with loudmouthed cowards who are specialists in ranting senselessly from under their bed hideouts.

Remember, how the treacherous Awolowo betrayed the agreement he made with Ojukwu before his (Awo) release from Eastern  prison. Awolowo alongside your wicked people proceeded to collude with Yakubu Gowon to commit genocide on millions of Igbo people for daring to have a separate existence.

And your god Awolowo who was later discarded by his Northern slave masters like a piece of sh1t could only but end his life in a most miserable way by suicide, just like in the similitude of rat poisoning!

Politics / Re: Your View On Oduduwa Radio, BBC Hausa And Radio Biafra. PICTURE. by 90xtr0r: 11:02pm On Apr 22, 2016
Horllamideh:
wanna know what cowardice is, picture a scenario where Obasanjo and the great Benjamin Adekunle (two yoruba cowards) laid onslaught on the then biafran enclave.....do you know what your so-called brave commander called Ojukwu did. Oh yeah...am sure you read history, he ran like a woman, tail between legs. If that's the greatest man the igbo race has ever produced,then your tribe reeks of Pure Cowardice.....yeah. And before you rant on about Abiola, when is "Free Kanu Protest" going to pick up again. You lost a few men and the protest died down. Google "june 12 riot" and see the sacrifice our yoruba compatriot made.....the sacrifice paid off.

Ojukwu 1967

Ojukwu lived defending the lives of his people unlike Awolowo, Gowon and others. Ojukwu remains a hero today for standing up for his people despite his affluent background.
And after 46 years of the 1967-70 war exploit by a 30 year old Ojukwu and the Easterners many of the loudmouthed Yoruba tribalists dare not counter the evils of the day, not to mention standing up for the emancipation of their enslaved people.

When would you miserable bigots grow a ball and stop ass-licking your slave masters and using some other regions to shield your cowardly mien?

During that 1967-70 civil war, the Yoruba braggart, Benjamin Adekunle a.k.a the Black Scorpion mocked the pope, Red Cross, Caritas, world council of churches, UN etc, and boasted of his killing spree on the Igbo civilians.

Benjamin Adekunle exploit was mainly in shooting defenceless Biafran civilians. He even had to kill Isaac Adaka Boro just to claim his exploits for himself.
Imagine backstabbing and killing someone who helped you in fighting to penetrate Biafra, just for your selfish end!
Without doubts your Benjamin Adekunle is a coward like the rest ass-lickers.

And how did his life end on earth?

He died a miserable contractor, he was literary begging for contracts just to feed.
This is a man that ranked higher than IBB, Danjuma, Obasanjo in his hay days in the military. 
The Hausa-Fulanis used him to prosecute the unholy war on Igbos, and they dumped him after mission accomplished. 

The bloody general was stripped off his military title; he was discharged dishonourably without his benefits, till he died he never received a single pension from the Nigerian State. 
The black scorpion ate his own excrement, begging Igbos to pay his medical bill to ease his pains until he chose death in 2014.
What a miserable life!

But before his death Adekunle apologised to the Biafrans for his atrocities. And he owned up by revealing the fact that Yorubas and their Northern co-travellers declared war on Biafra because of crude oil in the Eastern region and not for unity of the country!

Politics / Re: Your View On Oduduwa Radio, BBC Hausa And Radio Biafra. PICTURE. by 90xtr0r: 10:45pm On Apr 22, 2016
Frustrated IPOO and 'BFR is dead', double-faced sorcerers of Brown Roof Republic, remember how the Dahomey women warriors whipped your fathers to submission.

Spawns of a fallen demon inhabiting a juju-infested enclave of Wasteland, see where your moribund Oduduwa Radio recently attempted a resurrection:

https://www.nairaland.com/3061966/oduduwa-voice-radio-calls-exit-oduduwa#44922761

https://m.facebook.com/Oduduwa-Voice-Radio-Station-215398838639111/?refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.532935513552107%3Atl_objid.532935513552107%3Athid.215398838639111%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1462085999%3A5323171885850488559&__tn__=C

https://www.nairaland.com/1821565/ready-dissolution-nigeria-says-oodua

Loudmouthed tribalists of Odua Islamic Republic of Ritual-killers and Cannibals, outlined below are messages from your slave masters which you've maintained a deafening silence:

Alhaji Aliyu Gwarzo:
"...We also captured Ilorin, killed their local King and installed our Fulani Emir. We took that ancient town away from the barbarian Yoruba and their filthy pagan gods. We liberated all these places and all these people by imposing Islam on them by force. It was either the Koran or the sword, and most of them chose the Koran..."

"And let me tell you that in the event of the breakup of this country, Ilorin and Offa will remain 100 % Northern Nigeria and not one inch of land will be ceded to yorubas".- Junaid Mohammed.
http://nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/main-square/69271-north-ready-nigeria-s-breakup-if-junaid-muhammed.html

The same Fulani herdsmen have been hunting Yorrobers for sport for decades, and they don't even consider Yorubbish Muslims as equals but inferior beings! And fellow beings like you dare not counter, vent your anger or even put up such scrap as you posted above about them!
Indeed Yorrobbers have always maintained a deafening silence. It's so pathetic that the noisy Yorrobbers would instead look for the Igbos to accuse!

Politics / Re: Your View On Oduduwa Radio, BBC Hausa And Radio Biafra. PICTURE. by 90xtr0r: 10:13pm On Apr 22, 2016
Horllamideh:
last time i checked, fulani herdmens are still ravaging communities in Enugu. As for Kanu, don't you think it's weird for a man who has received hundreds of thousands of dollars from easily-conned Ibo yoots all in the name of procuring weapons to execute "operation turn Nigeria to Somalia" ,to ask for fair trial. Why can't he just tell his lawyer the whereabout of the weapon of somalialization he bought and subsequent order to somalilize Nigeria. Has it ever cross your mind to ask for the account book of the donation, oh i forgot....y'all are cowards, the cowered like frightened chickens when they hear their lord and master speaks.

In case you've forgotten so soon, Easterners defended themselves and for a cause; and for about 3 years Nigeria was on a standstill despite the huge support from UK and Egyptian bombers.

What about your cowardly Yoruba tribe? When your big mouthed tribe tried their usual gra-gra in 1993, it did not even last two days. Yorubas started trouble they could not finish in 1993 using 'June 12' with their Odua Islamic Republic in mind. OPC went into hiding. Tinubu and co went on self-exile.
Yorubas were expecting Igbos to fight their war; Ralph Obioha and Bobo Nwosisi were the only people around your AareOnaKakanfo, MKO Abiola, when he declared himself president-elect. The arrogant and cowardly Yorubbish tribe couldn't even protect him from being whisked away like a common thief. And he was eventually slaughtered like a salah ram.

For a proper brain-reset, here's a true definition of cowardice as exemplified by Yoruba army generals:

The Video Of Gen. Adisa Begging Maj. Mustapha - #Oputapanel 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3c0WXtsgC8

Oladipo Diya - the greatest general in the history of Yoruba peole, knelt, wept and begged Abacha for his miserable life:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8VM9hZMYZ0

Politics / Re: Your View On Oduduwa Radio, BBC Hausa And Radio Biafra. PICTURE. by 90xtr0r: 7:34pm On Apr 22, 2016
Horllamideh:
i am still waiting for the day biafrans will carry weapon to turn Nigeria to Somalia or if that's a bit unrealistic release their incarcerated leader. Igbos are showing their cowardice, i am disappointed big time. The way things are going ehnn, kanu will see another xmas in DSS cell o.

See how your BRT lane has been turned into a federal grazing corridor for your Fulani masters. 
https://www.nairaland.com/2999276/pain-confusion-lawless-fulani-herdsmen

Now, who is the coward - the one who is bold enough to challenge and look at your Fulani masters, eyeball to eyeball or the one who is too unstable as to rarely stand for anything but chooses to hide and rant under the bed when action is needed?

As for Kanu, weep not for him rather weep for yourself and your confused and deluded generation.

"I would rather remain in detention than subject myself to a trial that I know amounts to perversion of justice." - Nnamdi Kanu, Dec 23, 2015

Politics / Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Is Killed... by 90xtr0r: 5:36pm On Apr 22, 2016
diegwu01:
The Govt should please do everything possible to keep him alive..

He needs to Spend Serious Time in Prison

So, are you tired of shouting, "Kill Kanu", "Hang Kanu", "Slaughter Kanu"?

And for the past 6 months you and your co-conspirators are still to find a suitable masquerade regalia you will use to testify against NK and quickly execute your devilish plan. So, what's holding you?
Won't it be easier for you to have NK hanged and so save you and your cohorts from further miseries?

I'd advise you channel your negative energies towards emancipating your enslaved people. Weep not for Kanu, weep for your confused people.

"I would rather remain in detention than subject myself to a trial that I know amounts to perversion of justice." - Nnamdi Kanu, Dec 23, 2015
Politics / Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Is Killed... by 90xtr0r: 5:01pm On Apr 22, 2016
Babalegba:
If Kanu is killed nothing will happen

Wake up from your delusion, the 1966 charms of propaganda and lies against Igbos is no longer working. Your once poisonous fangs has lost its potency.

Politics / Re: Your View On Oduduwa Radio, BBC Hausa And Radio Biafra. PICTURE. by 90xtr0r: 4:39pm On Apr 22, 2016
trailblaiza:
The way you talked about Biafra Radio made me laugh so hard. Hahaha. So Radio Biafra didn't preach hate messages? They didn't incite people against the Nigerian govt?

Anyways, u are obviously a tribal bigot and I guess u are from the SE.

Radio Chanji was set up by the APC apologists in the North before the 2015 general elections for the sole aim of inciting Northerners against the presidency, by heartlessly misinforming them that President Jonathan and General Ihejirika were the ones funding the dreaded Boko Haram— the same insurgents they were fighting.

If Radio Biafr* preached hate messages then what was Radio Chanji preaching? What did Radio Kudirat preach?
According to you who is feigning not to be a tribal bigot, the answer should be LOVE!

Politics / Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by 90xtr0r: 4:06pm On Apr 22, 2016
Deadlytruth:
When I enter into intellectual debates I only present facts and logic to make my points and also look out for superior facts and logic to dismantle my mine. I would have rather preferred that you factually disprove the points I made against Zik for his fantasy with an unworkable one Nigeria than resort to name calling or tribal mapping which does not negate truth or alter facts.
As a very young boy I was brainwashed into believing that Nigeria was unjust and wicked to Igbos for preventing them from having Biafra Republic. The part of Nigeria where I grew up is saturated with such sympathy for Igbos' Biafra and anti-Nigeria resentment, so I was naturally caught in the web by default and I therefore ignorantly carried that sympathy for Igbos and resentment against Nigeria in my heart until I began to lay my hands on books about Nigeria's political history by authors of Different tribes. In them I summarily discovered that Igbos, led by especially Zik, were actually guilty of being first to hold other tribes back in Nigeria as at when they all had seen it that Nigeria would never work. From then on my perception about Igbos vs the rest of Nigeria was reversed. Any honest person -be it Hausa, Fulani, Edo, Ebira, Ibibio, Yoruba, Urhobo, Ijaw, and even Igbo or even a non Nigerian-, who reads enough political history of Nigeria, as far as he remains honest, must come to the conclusion that Igbos technically and physically coerced everyone else into Nigeria against their own wish and preference but later began to cry victims of being forcefully held back in the same Nigeria by all those other tribes when Nigeria's non-workability started manifesting and boomeranging on Igbos as a nemesis.
But I find it funny why Igbos choose to always labell as Yoruba anyone who discovers this simple fact and says it as it is . By that Igbos unknowingly glorify Yorubas as being the only people capable of doing critical logical reasoning on Nigerian history to discover the rather simple fact that Igbos were the first to reject and prevent a loose or non-existent Nigeria. That, to me, is an unintentional insult on all other tribes and an indirect tribute to Yorubas for intellectualism which actually is not limited to Yorubas alone. If stating the obvious undisputable facts and Deadlytruth makes me Yoruba in your eyes, then so be it. But by the same logic Emeka Njoku becomes a Yoruba for recently writing an article full of eulogy for Ahmadu Bello and Awolowo as realists but carpeted Zik's one Nigeria fantasy as having ruined Igbos and indeed Nigeria as a whole. Even Ojukwu too became a Yoruba man for writing a note in which he called Awo and Bello hard headed realist and Zik a dreamer.
I used to hate Ahmadu Bello as a teenager but after reading his speeches and recently watching him on U-tube I discovered he was the most honest and truthful politician Nigeria ever had. He was very blunt with the truth and always left no one guessing what his feelings were. He spoke deadly truths based on extant stark realities even though he was being called a tribalist and Northcentric in disposition. He made it clear that an un-deamalgamated Nigeria would be a theatre of bloodshed and rivalry and so it actually is today. You may start thinking I might as well be a Hausa for eulogizing Ahmadu Bello for his frankness, and I don't mind either. Truth actually has no tribe.
But Zik continued to have bad dreams and nightmares of one Nigeria and here we are today with one Nigeria. Who then is vindicated between Zik on one side, and Awolowo, Enahoro, Ahmadu Bello and Balewa on the other side? Be honest in your answer.

I've made it known to you severally that Igbos are not interested in sharing a country with lying hypocrites who are confused about what they stand for.

If you're too pained that you and your Uneme-Nekhua people will eventually end up with the Yorubas and Hausa-Fulanis in OduaArewanistan republic then find the nearest brick wall and smash your empty-headed skull to smithereens.

In all your useless theses and theories of absurdity you have consistently failed to point out the contributions of your Uneme-Nekhua people to this country. If you're worth your arrogant grandstanding you'd have done well by mentioning your Uneme-Nekhua elites who have attempted to salvage this contraption from heading to the rocks.

It's your kind of people who have helped to destroy this entity and brought it into ruins with your hypocrisy and perpetual ass-licking stance.

If you're sensible you would have channelled your negative energies to countering the maiming and killings of your kinsmen for fun for decades by the marauding herdsmen; but you wouldn't and can't. And you think that Igbos are your mates that you and your cotravellers can just wake up from stupor and start ranting senselessly at.

Stop rambling like a broken record! Your pulling out baseless theories of absurdity to blackmail the Igbo Nation to continue with you in this cesspit is DOA and such shenanigan cannot save you!

It has been a curse on Igbos having your likes in the same country and this curse is broken already and the serpent head is severely bruised and that's why you've been on rampage for some months now attempting in vain to resurrect a walking corpse.

Take your miseries to OduaArewanistan republic where bunch of hypocrites and confused bigots are found.

Igbos are comfortable having a separate existence from greedy, treasury looters cum murderous backst*bbers.

Culled:
Braithwaite reportedly died on Monday morning, March 28, 2016 at St. Nicholas Hospital, Lagos.

The founder of the Nigerian Advance Party, NAP was a delegate at the 2014 National Conference, canvassed for a Confederal Constitution to replace the 1999 Constitution.

He described the 1999 Constitution as Decree 24 which was presently destroying Nigeria and Nigerians, stressed that it should be thrown out and be replaced with either a Confederal constitution, with Nigeria operating con-federalism or a very loose federation.

”... The present 1999 Constitution or Decree 24 is enforcing a country that is destroying its own people, and should be rejected outright.

”This Conference must therefore be as much a development conference as a constitutional one. It is our firm conviction that only a Confederal Constitution or a very loose federation is best suited for Nigeria. I say this because I know that no part of Nigeria is desert.

(1) (of 1 pages)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107