Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,103 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Did Plantasiun Boiz Really Break Up? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Did Plantasiun Boiz Really Break Up? (1138 Views)

Help!! Were Can I Download Plantashun Boiz Sold Out Album Tracks? / Plantashun Boiz Split Up Caused By 2face / Ciara & Bow Wow Break Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Did Plantasiun Boiz Really Break Up? by Phiniter(m): 5:49pm On Nov 04, 2007
I was wondering, if really this happened, I mean about the plantazion boiz something, me and some of my friends where arguing, and it was like the boiz actually used us for making money, they had to do their individual solos so they made it look like they broke up
and now, the wanted to continue from where the stoped so the came together

I really think the actually quarreled and broke up, but somepeople ar haveing different ideas about it so what really happened
Re: Did Plantasiun Boiz Really Break Up? by KGBEAST(m): 4:16pm On May 01, 2017
Phiniter:
I was wondering, if really this happened, I mean about the plantazion boiz something, me and some of my friends where arguing, and it was like the boiz actually used us for making money, they had to do their individual solos so they made it look like they broke up
and now, the wanted to continue from where the stoped so the came together

I really think the actually quarreled and broke up, but somepeople ar haveing different ideas about it so what really happened
Yep

(1) (Reply)

Genevieve Lover / Nkem Owoh / Justina Mutale Named 'african Woman Of The Year' In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.