Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Mocality Agent Program,how Real, How True? - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Mocality Agent Program,how Real, How True? (1121 Views)

Importation Without Cash..... How Real??? / How True Is Dix Secret Abt Mkin N5000 Daily? / Recharge Card Printing Business - How Real It Is? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mocality Agent Program,how Real, How True? by kamalcole(m): 8:56am On Apr 09, 2012
Hello house, please i want anyone who knows about the mocality agent program
to please clarify if the program has started ,its about starting or an outright
fraud.
the program is such that you register as a mocality agent, then go out to register
businesses which you will now upload on their website.after after confirming and vetting
the originality of the business address, you will be paid 75 naira for each business registerd.

please, the idea is a good one as it will afford those at home get something doing but you no
the nigerian factor. pleas anyone who has had any dealing with them clarify this for us.thanks
Re: Mocality Agent Program,how Real, How True? by benz33(m): 2:59pm On Apr 09, 2012
Yes its real..........and i have made some cool money from them, visit their office in G.R.A...or check their web
Re: Mocality Agent Program,how Real, How True? by kamalcole(m): 12:55pm On Apr 10, 2012
@Benz33

thanks for getting baCk.though i intend to visit their
office sometime soon,would you please give me a firsthand experince
how it all works from an agent perspective.thanks again.
Re: Mocality Agent Program,how Real, How True? by jola2603: 6:19pm On May 03, 2012
Are you a self-starter?

Are you resident in Port Harcourt?

Are you willing to earn more income at your convenience?

Do you have a WAP enabled camera phone and enjoy taking pictures?

Do you want to be part of this great team?

If you answered yes to these questions, why wait?

Mocality Nigeria is officially launching its presence in Port-Harcourt.

All prospective agents should send their names, e-mail and phone numbers to sales@mocality.com.ng or call 08174882065 for further enquiries.
Re: Mocality Agent Program,how Real, How True? by jola2603: 11:43am On May 25, 2012
Are you a self-starter?

Are you resident in Port Harcourt?

Are you willing to earn more income at your convenience?

Do you have a WAP enabled camera phone and enjoy taking pictures?

Do you want to be part of this great team?

If you answered yes to these questions, why wait?

All prospective agents should send their names, e-mail and phone numbers to sales@mocality.com.ng or call 08174882065 for further enquiries.
Re: Mocality Agent Program,how Real, How True? by jola2603: 9:00am On Aug 16, 2012
Sign up on http://deals.mocality.com.ng to enjoy eye-popping discounts of up 75% discount on products and services. Deals are available for a limited time only so sign up and start buying. Also, for every friend you refer, you get ₦500 (Mocality Deals credit) when they buy their first deal. Don't miss this opportunity, invite all your friends.
Re: Mocality Agent Program,how Real, How True? by rightlagos: 2:16pm On Aug 17, 2012
waoh! u need a first hand experience? U should av started wit them when u visited their office. I was their agent when they were getting data in Lagos. They stopped sometimes june this year & are now operating in Port Harcourt. We agents were amazed @ d way we saw d info on their site. However, I made cool money with them. Always smiling to d ATM to withdraw d money.

(1) (Reply)

Need Reliable Haulage Companies In Lagos? / Payza For Sale / Abuja business empowerment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.