Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Alternative Ways To Make Money Online Aside Adsense, Paypal And Clickbank - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Alternative Ways To Make Money Online Aside Adsense, Paypal And Clickbank (1437 Views)

We Sell PAYPAL And Open Verified Paypal Accounts! / Buy Paypal And Liberty Reserve At N150 Per $1 Instant Funding!! / How To Make $50 Daily To My Paypal Account Without Any Investment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Alternative Ways To Make Money Online Aside Adsense, Paypal And Clickbank by Wazoblog(m): 11:28am On Apr 09, 2012
Making money online for so many people can be a daunting task. Many people are still confused on what they wish to do online. The Lack of focus, diligence, persistence have made many people become frustrated, confused and biased about online money making opportunities.

Making money online is not all about Adsense, Paypal and ClickBank. I personally do not like the idea of being an affiliate marketer for one Click bank merchant somewhere sleeping and am there making all the money for him.

The bottom line here is that looking for the rock solid
ideas listed below, you can be able to go extra mile and do something REAL online that would fetch you dollars or whatever currency you may be handling!

Other Ways to Make Money online Aside Adsense, Paypal and ClickBank

I have always wanted people to learn from my experience as an Internet Marketer. See adsense, paypal, clickbank, amazon, etc name them. They always have their own tricks and tips to making the real dough. I mean dollars, and am not talking of $300 per month. I mean making up to $10,000 monthly if you don't understand that!

If you are still wandering about the bush, attending seminars, buying ebooks,attending bookshops, oh sorry I meant workshop whatever name those GURUS have always 'cloned' or sorry 'called' it. If you do not have a focus, know what you want, persist, have a plan, get a mentor, you may soon be frustrated out by whatever they may have taught you.

1. Start An Online Service: Learn a new technological skill that you can take online and offer as a service and make your money in return. Do you have logo design. website design, programming knowledge? You are a good article writer? Or may be you are good with writing reviews for websites. Whatever you are good at, get it online and make money doing it for others. Personally I have designed so many blogs for people in various niches and I get my pay! Search for services online or just build a simple webpage and advertise your services and even products.

2. Start a Bulk SMS Business: Last year during a meeting with some colleagues, someone said he was given a contract to send BULKSMS messages to about 5 Million numbers. The guy in question made a profit of about N5 million from the contract alone. BulkSMS is a cool business if you know how it works. Perhaps you do not know that the latest way of easier communication now is through bulk sms messaging. I am running a bulk sms company in nigeria named ' sellingbulksms.com
and WazobiaBulksms

3. Training: Many schools are springing up now in the country which are strictly Internet Business School. I intent to open one very soon too in Calabar. If you go to Lagos, you will see them. Forex Business School, NetBiz Schools, they have got different brand names.
If you are good in any internet or home based business. Start a school and train people. Consequently after the duration of training, you may issue certificates. I know guys who charge N50,000 for one on one Forex training. They may not even be experts in the field.

READ MORE HERE: http://www.wazobiablog.com/2012/04/alternative-ways-to-make-money-online.html

(1) (Reply)

Locust Beans (iru) For Sale / Want To Invest? COME IN. / Less Expensive Product To Sell And Make Cool Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.