Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Etisalat Daily Facebook Subscription Plan, How To Opt Out (solved) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Etisalat Daily Facebook Subscription Plan, How To Opt Out (solved) (24143 Views)

How To Opt Out Of Unsolicited MTN SMS And Adds Yourself. / How To Opt Out Of MTN Subscriptions That Are Stealing Your Credit Yourself / No Data Limits On New Mtn Nigeria Simple Surf Internet Subscription Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Etisalat Daily Facebook Subscription Plan, How To Opt Out (solved) by Ozegbe(m): 11:50am On Apr 09, 2012
I subscribe mistakenly to etisalat daily facebook plan with *229*1*1# and 50 naira was deducted. Now I subscribe to their monthly plan of 200mb and used this code of *229*0# to cancel auto renewal and it says have succesfully cancel my 200mb renewal. But 50 naira leaves my phone every day whether I browse or not. Even though I still have 156mb left. Please how do stop this..their customer care dint pick for like 3days now. Please anybody experience this.
Re: Etisalat Daily Facebook Subscription Plan, How To Opt Out (solved) by Ebuks: 12:26pm On Apr 09, 2012
Dail *123#
follow the pop up menu....hope it helps winkDail *123#
follow the pop up menu....hope it helps
Re: Etisalat Daily Facebook Subscription Plan, How To Opt Out (solved) by mjay(m): 12:57pm On Apr 09, 2012
This etisalat sef, make by force? Easy to enter, impossible to opt out. Stealing by force.
Re: Etisalat Daily Facebook Subscription Plan, How To Opt Out (solved) by Ozegbe(m): 1:30pm On Apr 09, 2012
Ebuks: Dail *123#
follow the pop up menu....hope it helps winkDail *123#
follow the pop up menu....hope it helps
says request not complete. Have tried million times....
Re: Etisalat Daily Facebook Subscription Plan, How To Opt Out (solved) by Ozegbe(m): 4:44pm On Apr 09, 2012
I finally got the cc and they gave me the code its *229*0*0#. But remember if u opt out of their plan ur 3g dissappears.
Re: Etisalat Daily Facebook Subscription Plan, How To Opt Out (solved) by Saddam: 11:48pm On Apr 09, 2012
Etisalat

Re: Etisalat Daily Facebook Subscription Plan, How To Opt Out (solved) by Akinige(m): 12:34am On Jul 14, 2012
for those of u dat u av been worried how 2 opt out frm etisalat fcbk plan. .just dial *229*0*0# simple!
Re: Etisalat Daily Facebook Subscription Plan, How To Opt Out (solved) by Murphy7h4: 9:49am On Jul 14, 2012

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Price Range Of The Phone You Use? [poll] / Telecoms Operators Set For Tariff Hike / Sites To Download Full Movies For Phones In 3gp Format

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.