Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,059 members, 7,867,008 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:34 AM

T.B Joshua: The Late Malawi President Contacted Me And Knew He Was Going To Die - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / T.B Joshua: The Late Malawi President Contacted Me And Knew He Was Going To Die (835 Views)

Meet Hon. Abiodun Faleke, The Running Mate Of The Late Abubakar Audu / Iyabo Said I Was Going To Die In Office – Obasanjo / How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip (2) (3) (4)

(1)

T.B Joshua: The Late Malawi President Contacted Me And Knew He Was Going To Die by jookco(m): 9:04pm On Apr 09, 2012
NIGERIAN Prophet TB Joshua has revealed that the late Malawi president Bingu Wa Mutharika knew that the prophecy of the death of an elderly African leader was talking about him. Speaking during a Sunday service broadcasted live on his Emmanuel Television , TB Joshua also displayed the letter written by Mutharika to him. President Mutharika died on Thursday after a sudden cardiac arrest. TB Joshua’s prophecy was first made on 18th March 2012 and repeated on April 1. Malawi newspapers reported the prophecy but Mutharika downplayed it when he told local religious leaders that he will not die because a person wished so. A cabinet minister Yunus Mussa nonetheless did not take the prophecy lightly as he offered an animal sacrifice to ensure it did not pass. TB Joshua informed the packed church and millions of viewers following the service via Television that when a prophecy is made the one talked about always knows. “Last week on Sunday I told you I see the close Thursday,” said TB Joshua. He told the service that God shows him a lot of things and he only tells people what they are suppose to hear. “When a prophet says I can see death he is simply telling you to put your house in order,” he said. “But everyone would like to hear when and how? Here we are only passing through tell your neighbour” He revealed: “Nine days ago I received a letter from his excellence Malawian president. He sent it to me because he knew I was talking to him. TB Joshua did not disclose the content of the letter saying it was personal but just showed the top reflecting whom it was addressed to and the bottom showing the sender. He explained that Mutharika knew that his days of living were numbered and that he had answered God’s call and was now resting. He prayed for the people of Malawi to forge ahead under the leadership of President Joyce Banda who has been visiting the Prophet in Nigeria. Advertisement Meanwhile, Mutharika’s remains will be flown from South Africa to Malawi on Thursday, a Foreign Affairs ministry official told AFP. “An official announcement will be made today but the late president will be flown by a South African military plane,” the official said Monday. After suffering a heart attack on Thursday, Mutharika was flown to South Africa and was pronounced dead on arrival at a military hospital there the same day. The date for his funeral has not yet been made public, but he is expected to be buried near his home village at his sprawling Ndata farm in the southern Thyolo district. Mutharika’s first wife Ethel, who died three years ago, is also buried at the farm.

Source. www.africagist.com
Re: T.B Joshua: The Late Malawi President Contacted Me And Knew He Was Going To Die by OAM4J: 11:16pm On Apr 09, 2012

(1)

Scientist Develops Computer Software To Track Criminals / Is Nairaland Promoting One Nigeria Or Not / Government's Intelligence: How True Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.