Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

How Type Of Website Can I Owns And Earning Money It Pls - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Type Of Website Can I Owns And Earning Money It Pls (1385 Views)

Pls Which Website Can Offer Me Hosting And Domain Name For Free?? / Pls Which Website Can I Find Any Final Year Project In Nigeria / Make Big Money It Is Free You Dont Spend A Cent, Www.tinyurl Dotcom/2d3dkk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Type Of Website Can I Owns And Earning Money It Pls by Kingzonly(m): 12:20am On Apr 10, 2012
It's been long time i wonder how can some earn money from a very website he created as people been usually say, is it true, how does it happen... Pls webmaster kindly explain what type of website this could be and to cash it up ... THANKZ
Re: How Type Of Website Can I Owns And Earning Money It Pls by Afam4eva(m): 12:30am On Apr 10, 2012
Obara Jesus.
I'll be back.

1 Like

Re: How Type Of Website Can I Owns And Earning Money It Pls by Bubemi: 7:23am On Apr 10, 2012
Afam pls contact me, e mail: the_events@yahoo.com or 25F24DC9
Re: How Type Of Website Can I Owns And Earning Money It Pls by hakunajay(m): 7:59am On Apr 10, 2012
Kingzonly: It's been long time i wonder how can some earn money from a very website he created as people been usually say, is it true, how does it happen... Pls webmaster kindly explain what type of website this could be and to cash it up ... THANKZ

chai! Chineke m eh! I'll be back too.
Re: How Type Of Website Can I Owns And Earning Money It Pls by Kingzonly(m): 8:51am On Apr 10, 2012
Pls the house let someone kindly talk,
Re: How Type Of Website Can I Owns And Earning Money It Pls by bakenda(m): 5:16pm On Apr 10, 2012
@topic
One way is through the Google Adsense programme,
you open an adsense account, copy some code from
the member area and paste on your site, the codes
make some adverts appear on your site, when people
click on those adverts you make money. The more they
click, the more you earn. You need to attract lots
of traffic to make something substantial from this
though.

If you have a high traffic site, you can also contact
advertisers directly to place ads on your site - and
make them pay you for that.

You can also sell stuff on your site.

2 Likes

Re: How Type Of Website Can I Owns And Earning Money It Pls by Kingzonly(m): 6:55pm On Apr 12, 2012
bakenda: @topic
One way is through the Google Adsense programme,
you open an adsense account, copy some code from
the member area and paste on your site, the codes
make some adverts appear on your site, when people
click on those adverts you make money. The more they
click, the more you earn. You need to attract lots
of traffic to make something substantial from this
though.

If you have a high traffic site, you can also contact
advertisers directly to place ads on your site - and
make them pay you for that.

You can also sell stuff on your site.
thanks alot, am greatful now i want to have a site anyboddy to help pls
Re: How Type Of Website Can I Owns And Earning Money It Pls by sisqology(m): 4:28am On Apr 13, 2012
Yes
Re: How Type Of Website Can I Owns And Earning Money It Pls by Excelboi(m): 6:25am On Apr 13, 2012
I have a blog site and two domain name that i want to sell out... Holla if ur interested.

1 Like

Re: How Type Of Website Can I Owns And Earning Money It Pls by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 18, 2012
@ Excelboi, I de find you ooo..I have some questions for you.please drop your 2go id,email or fb name..so I will add you..you seem an interesting person.
Re: How Type Of Website Can I Owns And Earning Money It Pls by Excelboi(m): 7:38pm On Apr 18, 2012
@ bantieman, add me up on 2go with Excellency93

i dnt want to drop my email cos of dis spammerz arnd, thanks!!!
Re: How Type Of Website Can I Owns And Earning Money It Pls by Kingzonly(m): 8:10am On Apr 19, 2012
sisqology: Yes
realy pls explain to your guy abeg
Re: How Type Of Website Can I Owns And Earning Money It Pls by goldenval(m): 9:10am On Apr 19, 2012
Kingzonly: It's been long time i wonder how can some earn money from a very website he created as people been usually say, is it true, how does it happen... Pls webmaster kindly explain what type of website this could be and to cash it up ... THANKZ

You have to decide what you want, make your research very well because earning money from a website is not easy, you must be very influential before you can even start making money within 30days of launching your website.

Mine took me 10 months before I could even earned $400 from one advertiser in USA but later, the same advertiser acquired the site from me at the rate of $1300 before I went and launched another better and more profitable site which is now bringing not less than $500 every month despite the site is 5 months old as of today.

My conclusion, if you don't have any experience about making money through website, please don't invest your money there or use the money to start a local business here.

Thanks.
Re: How Type Of Website Can I Owns And Earning Money It Pls by sisqology(m): 9:10am On Apr 19, 2012
It really depends on what kinda website you want, what you wanna achieve with it, and how pople will visit

1 Like

Re: How Type Of Website Can I Owns And Earning Money It Pls by Kingzonly(m): 6:16pm On Apr 20, 2012
goldenval:

You have to decide what you want, make your research very well because earning money from a website is not easy, you must be very influential before you can even start making money within 30days of launching your website.

Mine took me 10 months before I could even earned $400 from one advertiser in USA but later, the same advertiser acquired the site from me at the rate of $1300 before I went and launched another better and more profitable site which is now bringing not less than $500 every month despite the site is 5 months old as of today.

My conclusion, if you don't have any experience about making money through website, please don't invest your money there or use the money to start a local business here.

Thanks.
thanks alot am very greatful

(1) (Reply)

My Wordpress Media Library Go Corrupted / Airtel New Data Night Plan Rocking World Wide / Help Review My Blog.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.