Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Predict Next 10- 20 Years Technology Devices You Will Like To See - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Predict Next 10- 20 Years Technology Devices You Will Like To See (969 Views)

AT&T Predicted The Future... 20 Years Ago / How To Give Your Usb Devices A Background Image / Power 10 - 20 Pcs With Just #16k / Month With High Speed Access (Cafe Solution) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Predict Next 10- 20 Years Technology Devices You Will Like To See by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 10, 2012
fictions are turning to reality, in the world of technology now, i have seen great innovations, which are developed recently. I will like you to predict just 2 innovations and technological developments you think will be massively accepted worldwide and you will like to see between now and next 10 -20 yrs. Who knows, if this trend still exists, someone can give kudos to u if it really come to pass.
Mine is
1. I will like to see tv network stations like cnn being projected and watched from the sky
2. I will like to see a device like touchlight that will flash the wall or any plain surface, and you can be browsin internet just by touching its reflections on those surfaces.
What about u? Lets hear funny potential innovations that might come to reality

(1) (Reply)

C / Free Andriod Cheat Configurations & Free Bis Available / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.