Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

I Need A Beautiful Girl To Hang Around With - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Beautiful Girl To Hang Around With (651 Views)

Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl / The Best Romantic Spot To Hang Out In Lagos / I Need An Outgoing Christian Guy To Hang Out With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Beautiful Girl To Hang Around With by maxpayne: 10:03am On Nov 05, 2007
I am a tall handsome guy who seeks a beautifull lady.
please write an email to: matteux2000@yahoo.com
Matthew
Re: I Need A Beautiful Girl To Hang Around With by Pain(m): 1:22pm On Nov 06, 2007
Tall Handsome. Is that what Ur Last Girl Told U? I need a girl to "Hang" out with. Let me Suggest a Nice Joint for U. Its Called the "Gallows". U Can Hang Out there like "Sad"Damned. cheesy
Re: I Need A Beautiful Girl To Hang Around With by AkinKg: 2:09pm On Nov 08, 2007
Don't hang ursef guy. Get serious abt life
Re: I Need A Beautiful Girl To Hang Around With by chamu: 9:57am On Nov 09, 2007
from which country?
Re: I Need A Beautiful Girl To Hang Around With by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 09, 2007
I think the Vanguard and Punch can be of great help here, better still you can locate Empire bus stop Ojuelegba or 99 at Ifako. Choice will definitely be your problem.

Perverts on the prowl!
Re: I Need A Beautiful Girl To Hang Around With by libra101(m): 5:20am On Nov 16, 2007
If u want a lover or a friend call me now on 08029910963. wink

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Only: Searching For A Partner? / Strictly For Girls: Vacancy / I Need A Soul Mate ASAP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.