Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

What Do You Do To Ensure That Your Computer Is Regularly Maintained And Tuned-up - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / What Do You Do To Ensure That Your Computer Is Regularly Maintained And Tuned-up (836 Views)

Help, My Computer Is Ask Me 4 Username:administrator Nd Password:i Dnt Knw, Hw Cn I Get Access / Help Needed. My Computer Is Not Recognising My Mtn Modem / Ensure That The Laptop You Buy Meets Your Computer Needs: Cheap Laptop Isn't (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Do To Ensure That Your Computer Is Regularly Maintained And Tuned-up by kaiwei: 10:16am On Apr 10, 2012
Over time, computers can pick up clutter that can cause their performance to degrade. Hard drives can also undergo defragmentation, which can slow down your computer. What do you do to help keep your computer running at peak performance levels?[img]http://www.filii.info/g.gif[/img]
Re: What Do You Do To Ensure That Your Computer Is Regularly Maintained And Tuned-up by highland(m): 2:12pm On Apr 10, 2012
Use ccleaner regularly .

(1) (Reply)

Swift 4g Lte Modem With 14gb Data(24x7) Access. / Come Lets Repair Our Computers Here. / Zinox Mini Laptop For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.