Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,773 members, 7,820,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

R A P I S T S New Tactics: Read And Take Note Nairalanders! - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / R A P I S T S New Tactics: Read And Take Note Nairalanders! (19150 Views)

DSS Alerts Public Of New Tactics By Fraudsters / Lagos Warns Residents On New Tactics Of Robbers / I-n-c-e-s-t: Daughter Bears Baby For Own Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R A P I S T S New Tactics: Read And Take Note Nairalanders! by freecocoa(f): 2:19pm On Apr 10, 2012
cheesy grin grin Just what will someone not see in this country?whose kid do\will they use as the bait?did they kidnap the kid or is it their child?

Omo this method is just not realistic abeg,won't one wonder how the kid came about the address in the first place?
Re: R A P I S T S New Tactics: Read And Take Note Nairalanders! by saydfact(m): 2:21pm On Apr 10, 2012
TAN Q for the info...
lipsrsealed kiss lipsrsealed
Re: R A P I S T S New Tactics: Read And Take Note Nairalanders! by crackhouse(m): 2:24pm On Apr 10, 2012
ismhab: Are they rapping male too?
do u wanna get raped too? I know ur type will fast & pray for it.
Re: R A P I S T S New Tactics: Read And Take Note Nairalanders! by filia4real(m): 2:33pm On Apr 10, 2012
ekwy nwa: What if the Good Samaritan happens to be a guy?

the boy will simply not approach a guy, because he knows his victim..so he won't dare approach a total stranger.
Re: R A P I S T S New Tactics: Read And Take Note Nairalanders! by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 10, 2012
Hmmmmm! Literarily, this is pure trash but i ll see a little bit of sense if jazz(blackman power) was added.
Re: R A P I S T S New Tactics: Read And Take Note Nairalanders! by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 10, 2012
am begining to hate nairaland! Was seun or the op fuulish to put the topic on front page? Is it only lagosians that are on nairaland? If u consider the tactic unconvincing due to your self acclaimed wiseness, did you consider the IQ of others? Honestly, the kind of response i see on this site lately pisses me off! I was in the joke section yesterday, and pple were just condenming jokes, when they have not even made any attempt of creating or posting one.
The truth is, if u read what does nt concern or interest u, move on to the next thread, instead of misleading others...... And i bet, most of the nairalanders claiming i too know r the otondos and olodos with empty skulls! I mean no offence pls!

2 Likes

Re: R A P I S T S New Tactics: Read And Take Note Nairalanders! by kemmeye: 3:38pm On Apr 10, 2012
wait if the little kid is crying with a piece of paper in his hand with his address how did he get someone to write that down for him i would think about that first
Re: R A P I S T S New Tactics: Read And Take Note Nairalanders! by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 10, 2012
Ejiné: All the time wey the guys go carry find pikin to lure victims, dem neva carry go ashawo joint? And what if na 87 year old woman come see de child nko?

The child go tell am make she no worry say he go ask google for directions cheesy
Re: R A P I S T S New Tactics: Read And Take Note Nairalanders! by xbitttt(m): 3:43pm On Apr 10, 2012
LesbianBoy: ‎​ATTENTION ALL NAIRALAND GIRLS AND LADIES: if you walk from home, school, office or anywhere and you are alone and you come across a little boy crying holding a piece of paper with an address on it, DO NOT TAKE HIM THERE! Take him straight to the police station for this is the new 'gang' way of R A P E. The incident is getting worse. Warn your families and friends. Repost this so this message can get across to everyone!!
Guys ur getting this broadcast to forward to ur female friends, Girlfriends, family e.t.c! Please let the ladies on ur contacts(phone,facebook,BBM etc)know. Cheers!.

r u sure ure not a rapist
Re: R A P I S T S New Tactics: Read And Take Note Nairalanders! by ceejay80s(m): 3:55pm On Apr 10, 2012
What if the girl is HIV POSITIVE? who go lose?
Re: R A P I S T S New Tactics: Read And Take Note Nairalanders! by ericpetters(m): 4:00pm On Apr 10, 2012
This trick is too dull jare.why will it be ur turn to take the child home.leave the child there .lolz
Re: R A P I S T S New Tactics: Read And Take Note Nairalanders! by tohirah(f): 4:01pm On Apr 10, 2012
Boyoorisha: Only a fool will fall for this! Even if you took the child to the address, all you need to do is to point to the house. Must you go into the house?

why wont u go in,you took a lost child to his house. You go in to tell his/her parents where he/she was found so that they would know how 2 be mindful of d child.

@ OP
the trick is effective,God help us. Anything can happen. In btw,how did d child know d address 2 write[s]
Boyoorisha: Only a fool will fall for this! Even if you took the child to the address, all you need to do is to point to the house. Must you go into the house?

why wont u go in,you took a lost child to his house. You go in to tell his/her parents where he/she was found so that they would know how 2 be mindful of d child.

@ OP
the trick is effective,God help us. Anything can happen. In btw,how did d child know d address 2 write[/s]

@ OP
the trick is effective,God help us. Anything can happen. In btw,how did d child know d address 2 write
Re: R A P I S T S New Tactics: Read And Take Note Nairalanders! by tohirah(f): 4:01pm On Apr 10, 2012
Re: R A P I S T S New Tactics: Read And Take Note Nairalanders! by xage(m): 4:15pm On Apr 10, 2012
Only a dullard will fall for this
Re: R A P I S T S New Tactics: Read And Take Note Nairalanders! by lepasharon(f): 4:43pm On Apr 10, 2012
CHAI...so a little boy has agreed to be an accessory to RAPE?? undecided cry
Re: R A P I S T S New Tactics: Read And Take Note Nairalanders! by StateOfMind: 5:36pm On Apr 10, 2012
coogar:

since most naija chics are greedy and they always demand for rewards when they offer help, i can see why this method is effective.
after taking the little boy to the address, the girls would want to go in for a meal(meatpie/orange juice) or transport fare.

Lmao! Haba!! This post is ridiculous..
Re: R A P I S T S New Tactics: Read And Take Note Nairalanders! by emsquare(m): 5:38pm On Apr 10, 2012

You know women with children, so affectionate!!!
Re: R A P I S T S New Tactics: Read And Take Note Nairalanders! by sirp2007: 5:58pm On Apr 10, 2012
OMEGA25RED,TOHIRAH,EMSQUARE,DAPZ..
the above named should Please keep up ur mature & resonable responses.

if u have observe of late u will notice that in crowded places like worship centres,occassion venues,shopping malls etc,children are use by some wicked folks to take letters 2 car owners.D letter content is emotional appeal for alms.

Secondly some pple are very naive and emotional tht they can`t bear not helping a lost child.
@op thanks 4 d info
Re: R A P I S T S New Tactics: Read And Take Note Nairalanders! by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 10, 2012
afam4eva: How are they able to convince the little child to cry. is the child part of the rape scheme? Don't get it.

An ajepako 8 year old can be sharper than a aje-butta 20+ adult.
Dem for don sort the boy first and tell him that they will sort him another one after he bring sweet meat come.

@people. Open eye oo. Naija no be jand. You know where you are and what sort of evil barbaric people lurk around.
When following/guiding someone to a strange house sef, where is your sixth sense? Does your hair not stand on edge as you analyze all the possible scenarios and act in consideration of that caution?

As soon as you begin to see you are headed into a place/street/pathway devoid of human population, that is when your brain should tell you to STOP! and describe the path for the pikin to follow.
Unless woman no get brain undecided
Re: R A P I S T S New Tactics: Read And Take Note Nairalanders! by Megateq(m): 6:41pm On Apr 10, 2012
ismhab: Are they rapping male too?
Try to read the post again, attention is for females and ladies
Re: R A P I S T S New Tactics: Read And Take Note Nairalanders! by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 10, 2012
LesbianBoy: ‎​ATTENTION ALL NAIRALAND GIRLS AND LADIES: if you walk from home, school, office or anywhere and you are alone and you come across a little boy crying holding a piece of paper with an address on it, DO NOT TAKE HIM THERE! Take him straight to the police station for this is the new 'gang' way of R A P E. The incident is getting worse. Warn your families and friends. Repost this so this message can get across to everyone!!
Guys ur getting this broadcast to forward to ur female friends, Girlfriends, family e.t.c! Please let the ladies on ur contacts(phone,facebook,BBM etc)know. Cheers!
If na only me im go cry blood out.

Re: R A P I S T S New Tactics: Read And Take Note Nairalanders! by shedraq1: 7:35pm On Apr 10, 2012
[b][/b]
knowledge4: A little child crying,holding an address in his hand,asking for direction.
That is enough give away to make you go on your way.
Only a Mugu will fall for that trick.Lagos residents are too smart for that trick
Apart from being raped, you could be accused of kidnapping the child while taking the child there.

If the paper is charmed nko, then you will know THAT NOTHING IS REAL UNTIL IT HAPPENS TO YOU
Re: R A P I S T S New Tactics: Read And Take Note Nairalanders! by lepasharon(f): 7:44pm On Apr 10, 2012
coogar:

since most naija chics are greedy and they always demand for rewards when they offer help, i can see why this method is effective.
after taking the little boy to the address, the girls would want to go in for a meal(meatpie/orange juice) or transport fare.

Loool angrykinda true undecided grin
Re: R A P I S T S New Tactics: Read And Take Note Nairalanders! by dannox: 8:46pm On Apr 10, 2012
Good piece of information,sisters beware.

http:///GK6ZCX
danny1670@gmail.com
Re: R A P I S T S New Tactics: Read And Take Note Nairalanders! by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 10, 2012
U guys wont finish me with laffta here. Laughed out real hard at ' what if an 87 years old woman sees the crying little boy'. Is she gonna be ra'ped too?
Re: R A P I S T S New Tactics: Read And Take Note Nairalanders! by eherbal(m): 8:57pm On Apr 10, 2012
Ejiné: All the time wey the guys go carry find pikin to lure victims, dem neva carry go ashawo joint? And what if na 87 year old woman come see de child nko?
loooooools.well to a rapist,puss is puss
Re: R A P I S T S New Tactics: Read And Take Note Nairalanders! by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 10, 2012
i believe 9ja gals are smarter than that....as everyone said, this is the dumbest scam ever!

BTW, one scam that i have heard of is the one where a guy is in a parking lot in a shopping mall, selling perfume, then he sees an intended victim, then follow her to her car and tells her he has cheap perfume (name brand) for sale.....if she makes the mistake of smelling the one he will spray on her wrist, then she will blackout, et voila!

as for guys ( oh yeah they r[b]a[/b]pe guys too), decoy gal rubs her nice big tittay with some sort of chemical, then she invite the intended victim for some s[b]e[/b]x. by the time the guy start licking the tittay and realize that they taste funny, he will be gone......and will wake up with a painful busted [b]a[/b]ss, lol!
Re: R A P I S T S New Tactics: Read And Take Note Nairalanders! by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 10, 2012
MRbrownJAY: i believe 9ja gals are smarter than that....as everyone said, this is the dumbest scam ever!

BTW, one scam that i have heard of is the one where a guy is in a parking lot in a shopping mall, selling perfume, then he sees an intended victim, then follow her to her car and tells her he has cheap perfume (name brand) for sale.....if she makes the mistake of smelling the one he will spray on her wrist, then she will blackout, et voila!

as for guys ( oh yeah they r[i]a[/i]pe guys too), decoy gal rubs her nice big tittay with some sort of chemical, then she invite the intended victim for some s[b]e[/b]x. by the time the guy start licking the tittay and realize that they taste funny, he will be gone......and will wake up with a painful busted [b]a[/b]ss, lol!

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: R A P I S T S New Tactics: Read And Take Note Nairalanders! by buzodyke: 9:31pm On Apr 10, 2012
tell us where this thing is happening oh!
Re: R A P I S T S New Tactics: Read And Take Note Nairalanders! by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 10, 2012
ekwy nwa: What if the Good Samaritan happens to be a guy?
you are on the same line of thought with me!...... Just saw that it's actually for females anyway!!
Re: R A P I S T S New Tactics: Read And Take Note Nairalanders! by Emylexray(m): 11:05pm On Apr 10, 2012
@poster, this story of yours doesn't look plausible! I bet you only in the remotest part of lagos will anyone fall for this bait.
Everybody here in lagos is inaffectionate when it comes to issues like this, maybe a few women are exempted.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Escaped Being Kidnapped By "Police" In Lagos Today / Pastor Arrested Over Rape Of Teenage Girl / Police Demolish Criminal Hideouts In Ishawo Creeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.