Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,683 members, 7,840,689 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Trayvon Martin Killing: Protesters’ Call For Justice Vs. George Zimmerman’s Plea - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Trayvon Martin Killing: Protesters’ Call For Justice Vs. George Zimmerman’s Plea (562 Views)

Jim Iyke Meets Martin Luther King III (Photo) / Martin Luther King's Son With Igbinedion, Obasanjo & Soyinka In Benin (Photo) / I Must Fight For Justice – Karen Igho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trayvon Martin Killing: Protesters’ Call For Justice Vs. George Zimmerman’s Plea by amakaikeng(f): 1:31pm On Apr 10, 2012
The killing of Trayvon Martin, 17, by a neighbourhood watch captain (yet to be arrested) two months ago in Florida sparked off a protest on Monday 9 April in downtown Los Angeles. The protesters who were majorly youths carried placards with the faces of those who they believed have been betrayed by justice. The faces of Trayvon Martin, Kendric McDade, Mitrice Richardson, and Kenneth Chamberlain were raised by the angry protesters demanding for justice.
AS if in a swift reaction, George Zimmerman has now floated a website Therealgeorgezimmerman.com where he wrote a letter soliciting for help and support from regarding the killing of the teenager which he described as an “incident.”

I am the real George Zimmerman,
On Sunday February 26th, I was involved in a life altering event which led me to become the subject of intense media coverage. As a result of the incident and subsequent media coverage, I have been forced to leave my home, my school, my employer, my family and ultimately, my entire life. This website's sole purpose is to ensure my supporters they are receiving my full attention without any intermediaries.

It has come to my attention that some persons and/or entities have been collecting funds, thinly veiled as my “Defense Fund” or "Legal Fund"....
Continue to read the letter in full and see more photos of yesterday’s protesters in L.A at http://amakaikenga..com/2012/04/trayvon-martin-killing-protesters-call.html

(1) (Reply)

Gringory To Be Buried In Abia On May 5 / Nathalia Kaur : Just Another Item Girl In The Town? / Illrymz Feat. Femi Kuti – Teacher Teacher (official Video).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.