Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,336 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Irresistible Land Offers At Ibeshe, Host Town To Dangote Cement - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Irresistible Land Offers At Ibeshe, Host Town To Dangote Cement (1070 Views)

ESTATES ; Lekki, Sangotedo, Ajah, Ibeju Lekki, Simawa, Abuja, / Land + House For Sale At Ibeshe price slash 8M net. Pics. / Plots Of Land For Sale At Ibeshe, Ikorodu. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Irresistible Land Offers At Ibeshe, Host Town To Dangote Cement by Larrylarex(m): 1:46pm On Apr 10, 2012
Ibeshe, Ogun State is very close to Ilaro and it is the host town to Dangote cement factory. The factory has brought immense development to Ibeshe town as people were trooping in to transact business with Dangote workers who naturally has to relocate to Ibeshe, hence business is booming in Ibeshe right now.
The good news is that you can own a land at Ibeshe and transact your own business there as well. Pls note that as the town is gradually developing, land prices are sure to go high. So make your decision now while land there is still ridiculously cheap, as a matter of fact, an acre of land(which equals 6plots) cost less than a million naira. So if you need a piece/parcel of land at Ibeshe (Adjacent Dangote Cement) Pls call Francis on 08187469883 and all shall be well. Also know that You can never be scammed cos this is real as you will pay directly to the family in the presence of their attorney. Pls drop your commentrp and questions and I will answer them. Thanks
Re: Irresistible Land Offers At Ibeshe, Host Town To Dangote Cement by lanredo(m): 8:59am On Apr 11, 2012
Please I'm interested to buy 1acre of land at Ibeshe, please in a good place good for residential.
Pls mail me details via lanrefabiyi@gmail.com
Re: Irresistible Land Offers At Ibeshe, Host Town To Dangote Cement by Larrylarex(m): 7:57pm On Apr 11, 2012
lanredo: Please I'm interested to buy 1acre of land at Ibeshe, please in a good place good for residential.
Pls mail me details via lanrefabiyi@gmail.com
Pls check your email sir, you have all the neccesary details there. Thanks
Re: Irresistible Land Offers At Ibeshe, Host Town To Dangote Cement by Larrylarex(m): 11:01pm On Apr 12, 2012
More than 1000 acres for sale and still available...
Re: Irresistible Land Offers At Ibeshe, Host Town To Dangote Cement by Larrylarex(m): 9:04am On Apr 16, 2012
Still available...

(1) (Reply)

Lands For Sale @ Wesley Estate For Just 495k P/plot / Mini Flat Nd Aroomself Contain To Let @ Lekki Nd Ajah / Land Along Lekki-epe Expressway, Opposite Abraham Adesanya, Beside Fidelity Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.